Biohazard Mercenaries
March 29, 2020, 03:32:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercenaries Anonymous  (Read 2300 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« on: November 23, 2013, 02:08:15 AM »

Hi my name is Synyster DT. I am 19 years old. I am here today to say that I have a mercenaries addiction.

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
Ignacio_Vegan
Barry Burton

♥ HP: 2

Chile Chile

PS3

nachoaxm20
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 07:45:22 AM »

Hi, my real name is Sebastian, I'm 15 years old.
I'm here because I have a bad addiction to the mercenaries, I can't control it.
And I don't want a medicine for that, I'm happy being a psycho player.

PS3 Gamer
PSN acc: Seb_Mercenary
Reunion and Mercenaries player
Brawnysilverfox
Fucking Imbecile
TYRANT

♥ HP: 241

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

MrAxlrose1979
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 10:57:11 AM »

Hi, my name is brawnysilverfox. I'm 34 years old, and i'm here to say I have tobacco and crystal meth addictions. Oh and a touch of OCD. Well, I say a touch, but it's slightly worse than a touch. BRB need to wash my hands after touching this laptop
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

United States United States

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »

hi, my name is gay-e and over the years i supplied large doses of mer-x to people across the globe. ive been addicted to three different strains as well as one time i tried and lied about being merx free.

Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

♥ HP: 22

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 02:08:28 PM »

Hello, my name is John Deck, I've been a Resident Evil maniac for over a decade now and I think it's controlling my life. I recently found pleasure in playing The Mercenaries Mode in Resident Evil 5. I am getting so excited when seeing Wesker Dash and kill all those Majini with such elegance most of the time. It somehow makes me secretly gay.

oh i changed my body to girl  Cool
Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

And thus superior mercenaries were born. <3

Cally is a stupid fag. ;(
Cally-Man
TYRANT

♥ HP: 52

XBOX 360 & PSP

CallyMan90
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 05:02:38 PM »

*Stands up*

H-hello. Sorry for my shyness, I'm new here.

My... umm... name is Steven Perry.

Today, I realised - and admitted to myself - that I am a mercaholic.

What brought me to this realization?

As I sit here and speak to all of you, I look back on all that I've lost as a result of my insatiable addiction. I have alienated myself from those who cared about me. My body has been neglected and I suffer from malnourishment. I have never had any physical contact with a woman. I'm so tired and exhasuted from constantly staring at a screen that I can't work or think straight.

I don't consider myself a good man. While other men work hard, love, and influence the world in positive ways, I'm stuck here, in my room; crouched over my computer talking to internet 'friends' that couldn't care less about me. I crave the attention of women, so I send friend request to all the women I can on Xbox and constantly message them and invite them to private chats.

I have never achieved anything significant or good in my life. I crave recognition, and achieveing scores in this game is my only outlet. But none of my scores are good anyway, and so in the hope of gaining fulfillment, I keep trying and trying.

But today it changes. I have pledged to myself, and to my family, and my few remaining friends, that I will no longer play. Not even a single run. Fulfilment cannot be attained through any worldly means, whether it be money, or scores in a game. I have realized that fulfillment comes from within.

Most of you will think that my words are fiction, for the sake of this thread. But in my heart I know this is the truth. I want not to be alone on the journey, and want to reach those out there who might be just like me. Let's face it: the only reason we play this game is to cover up our own lack of fulfilment.

Thank you all for listening, I hope you'll join me in my path to freedom. I'm scared and can't do it alone.  Embarrassing

XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | RE5 spawn guide

Avatar is a six-pack in progress. :x

Red Hawk's handgun ammo: a Merc's best friend!
Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

♥ HP: 22

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 06:14:15 PM »

*Stands up*

H-hello. Sorry for my shyness, I'm new here.

My... umm... name is Steven Perry.

Today, I realised - and admitted to myself - that I am a mercaholic.

What brought me to this realization?

As I sit here and speak to all of you, I look back on all that I've lost as a result of my insatiable addiction. I have alienated myself from those who cared about me. My body has been neglected and I suffer from malnourishment. I have never had any physical contact with a woman. I'm so tired and exhasuted from constantly staring at a screen that I can't work or think straight.

I don't consider myself a good man. While other men work hard, love, and influence the world in positive ways, I'm stuck here, in my room; crouched over my computer talking to internet 'friends' that couldn't care less about me. I crave the attention of women, so I send friend request to all the women I can on Xbox and constantly message them and invite them to private chats.

I have never achieved anything significant or good in my life. I crave recognition, and achieveing scores in this game is my only outlet. But none of my scores are good anyway, and so in the hope of gaining fulfillment, I keep trying and trying.

But today it changes. I have pledged to myself, and to my family, and my few remaining friends, that I will no longer play. Not even a single run. Fulfilment cannot be attained through any worldly means, whether it be money, or scores in a game. I have realized that fulfillment comes from within.

Most of you will think that my words are fiction, for the sake of this thread. But in my heart I know this is the truth. I want not to be alone on the journey, and want to reach those out there who might be just like me. Let's face it: the only reason we play this game is to cover up our own lack of fulfilment.

Thank you all for listening, I hope you'll join me in my path to freedom. I'm scared and can't do it alone.  Embarrassing
Wanna play?

But really why am I thinking this is true in all aspects? Although it doesn't seem like your usual self?

oh i changed my body to girl  Cool
Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

And thus superior mercenaries were born. <3

Cally is a stupid fag. ;(
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

United States United States

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 08:37:36 PM »

Sup bitches, I'm SouljA, and I'm still playing Murkz at least once every other day, if not at least once every day for at least an hour.
That's after 4+ years since getting this DRUG at the midnight release from those game dealing THUGS at GameStop.

I've been playing other shit recently though, screw you guys.

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
XVergilxSpardaX
Angel of the Death
Sheva Alomar

♥ HP: 16

Peru Peru

PC/PS3

XVergilxSpardaX
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 11:00:06 PM »

Hi my real name is Albert. I am 16 years old. I have addiction to the mercenaries, anime / manga, maniac player lol. (Nah, semiretired now)
I am very impulsive when I try to get something

RAY-89x
Minuano
Sheva Alomar

Germany Germany

PS4

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 07:24:23 AM »

Hö hö.
Greetings, everyone!

My name is Geronimo.
Geronimo therefore,  because i scream 'Geronimo', always, when i start a mercs game.
Here a little about me! Look here...
I have a RE5 mercenaries addiction... & suffer on that.
It's sometimes a fucking pain in the ass!
But damned... i love this way to suffer! That's like a drug, & it ruined my social life.
Whenever i leave the house, i see everywhere Majinis. This isn't normal! Never been!
Sounds sick, i know... is it also.
So much to me.
Now, now... make you a picture.

Out Of Murx.
Cally-Man
TYRANT

♥ HP: 52

XBOX 360 & PSP

CallyMan90
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 08:07:30 AM »

Whenever i leave the house, i see everywhere Majinis. This isn't normal! Never been!

So it happens to you too?

Anyone else get this?  Embarrassing

XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | RE5 spawn guide

Avatar is a six-pack in progress. :x

Red Hawk's handgun ammo: a Merc's best friend!
RAY-89x
Minuano
Sheva Alomar

Germany Germany

PS4

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 05:00:28 AM »

Yes. That is really terrible with this guys. :-[

Out Of Murx.
Solo Sandwich
Ada Wong

♥ HP: 4

Netherlands Netherlands

PS3 PSN: Albert-W-anker

Dennis Kielholz weskerzombiewanker
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 06:22:12 AM »

Hi, my name is brawnysilverfox. I'm 34 years old, and i'm here to say I have tobacco and crystal meth addictions. Oh and a touch of OCD. Well, I say a touch, but it's slightly worse than a touch. BRB need to wash my hands after touching this laptop
its mdma over here i played all horror games on that its recommended lol

Adapt, Overcome and Improvise

My dogs melee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTYw0W9ko

lol
ultrasonic
HUNK

♥ HP: 13

Iceland Iceland

PS3/3DS(REtarded)

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 02:54:40 PM »

my real name is NightmareExecutioners
i'm addicted to this retarded game, cigarettes, painkillers, energy drinks and bumping old threads

i've been practicing wesker moves in real life although ghost butterfly seems to deal no damage at all, i'll ask my sister if i can perform rhino charge on her
SoapMactavishRJ
PC MASTER RACE
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

Brazil Brazil

PC

SoapMactavishRJ SoapRJLive1
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 10:49:41 PM »

Hi my name is soap, I'm 26 years old, and I have not played resident evil 5 for almost 4 months ohhhhhhh maybe I'm expecting motivation, or some greater challenge, I need a vacation.  Cool

LIVE PC - SoapMactavishRJ
Youtube - SoapMactavishRJ
Steam - soapmactavishrj
SKYPE - amr.0609
Twitter - SoapMactavishRJ

SoapMactavishRJ

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: