Biohazard Mercenaries
August 22, 2019, 01:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PS3:[R] SOLO Public Assembly 835,954 (Excella)  (Read 880 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
BlAcKJaCk19
TYRANT

♥ HP: 83

United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates

« on: December 31, 2013, 03:26:41 AM »

PS3 | Resident Evil 5 | Mercenaries Reunion Solo | Public Assembly | Excella Tricell (835k)

Player: BlackJack19

Sorry my recording device wasn't working so I only recorded half of the run, nothing special, was just for fun. I want to do better here, hopefully next time.

Enjoy  Smile

warm69blue
BSAA

♥ HP: 107

Greece Greece

ps3

warm69blue
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 03:54:01 PM »

wow super. very nice technice and yes if u work more u can go around 853. I like ur bullet high hill after flash. I like to learn how u do. u go near them u hit R1+melee together?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:44:29 AM by warm69blue » Logged

w8 and see
BlAcKJaCk19
TYRANT

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 12:35:57 AM »

wow super. very nice technice and yes if u work more u can go around 853. I like ur bullet high hill after flash. I like to learn how u do. u go near them u hit R1+melee together?
Thanks I'm glad you liked it. Yes, go up close and hit the aim and melee button at the same time, it doesn't always work though, needs practice.

warm69blue
BSAA

Greece Greece

ps3

warm69blue
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 08:59:41 AM »

I like ur way of turning too. sometimes it happens to me to feel so easy to find heads around but it doesnt always. is it has to do with how much u turn the R1 or the perfect timing to use L1 in the turn? I want to understand that  Sad

w8 and see
BlAcKJaCk19
TYRANT

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 01:03:34 AM »

its always best to use that when they aren't really too close to you because it is a lot easier to miss your shots up close.Again its down to practice and over time you just start using it without even knowing that you are lol. I think it is more to do with camera turning than to aim,the point is to turn the camera right away and get the majini's head at the far sides ends of the aim. the hardest is when you need to get the aim back to center after over doing your camera angle.

warm69blue
BSAA

Greece Greece

ps3

warm69blue
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 12:34:07 PM »

what exactly are you referring?
its always best to use that when they aren't really too close to you because it is a lot easier to miss your shots up close.Again its down to practice and over time you just start using it without even knowing that you are lol.

w8 and see
BlAcKJaCk19
TYRANT

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 02:15:58 PM »

Basically I mean, when they are really close to ur side it is harder to aim at them because the just move really weird and rotate in their spot to try and hit or grab you. Second I meant after practicing and playing the game for a long time, these techniques just be applied without even thinking or implementing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: