Biohazard Mercenaries
February 24, 2020, 08:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PC: Village 980,120 W.STARS & J.BSAA  (Read 272 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Artho
Yoda
Admin

♥ HP: 134

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« on: January 03, 2014, 09:46:58 AM »

Jill ♥ Village Duo 980,120 - Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries (PC)

Player: Andrew Evenstar
Partner: tomii90

w/ tomii90 - the man, the legend.

basically im just tired of wesker right now. there's still some things about jill that i really mess up on. shield guy damage, manual reloading and overall damage estimation for melee kills. our end was bad here but im happy with the performance.

I want to thank all the jill players i've watched and followed over the years, i luv u sexy babes: ♥bobo, ♥eileen, ♥rina, ♥okita, ♥jacksonc33, ♥maura85 ♥nordic, ♥diana, ♥denden, ♥mai, ♥lost snow ♥fadedblackangel - (sorry if i forgot your name, but i appreciate all jills: ♥male ♥ female or ♥transgender! haha)

also wanna thank DreamerRD for sharing the first song with me. one of the best players to ever play.. it was featured in one of his solo sd videos. back in the day, he held the jill solo wr on ship deck. him and eileen were trading top spots at that time.

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: