Biohazard Mercenaries
March 29, 2020, 04:37:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE5 MERCS PARTNERS WANTED, PLEASE (PS3)  (Read 4106 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
NerveAweNuh
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 0

United States United States

PS3 3DS

Michael Pugar
« on: February 13, 2014, 01:06:20 PM »

Thank you to everybody who is reading this, I am so frustrated with finding good partners that I am ready to retire but I still love the game so much that I don't want to retire... I have 850K PA duo (only play solo for warming up), I play with Wesker, usually stars, with Type B controls on fastest and consider myself a solid partner n wouldn't mind having myself as a partner even... I am looking to mostly have fun but I need players who also know the map strategies (I will play any map except maybe EF) and take the game seriously because going after 150 combos n leaderboard scores is part of the fun for me, wether or not we reach it... Any responses by people who play at all would be highly appreciated, though I have to admit I would love a daily (or almost daily) player, optimally Wesker players n speak english. Btw, a microphone is also a huge plus, I have one n it is amazing when my partner has one too but like I said I will play with anyone who is around my level (or above hehe, wouldn't that be sick)... Also in case you don't know... I use to play 3DS mercs n could help out anyone that needs help, especially if they play PS3 with me...   MY PSN: OxycodoneRx  
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 03:56:01 AM by Cally-Man » Logged

PSN: OxycodoneRx  Currently looking for re5 mercs partners, will give anyone a shot but prefer fellow wesker players, and speaking english (or from US) is a huge plus along with a microphone... PS: I am insane on the 3DS but have retired but will play to help people out, just ask me for my friend code...
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 02:38:06 PM »

I would, but if you continued and became better than me people would say I got carried

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
Artho
Yoda
Admin

♥ HP: 134

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 03:02:00 PM »

^& on that note, welcome to the site

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse
Cally-Man
TYRANT

♥ HP: 52

United Kingdom United Kingdom

XBOX 360 & PSP

CallyMan90
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 03:19:58 PM »

I would, but if you continued and became better than me people would say I got carried

Say hello to Synsyter, the best Mercs player on this site. His PA solo score is almost as high as your duo score to give you an idea. I doubt you'll ever become better than him, so I'll share his PS3 ID with you. I'm sure he'll add you, as he's a cool guy!  Cool

"Goosepantsthe2nd" I believe?

Welcome to the site and good luck finding a partner.  Yes

XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | RE5 spawn guide

Avatar is a six-pack in progress. :x

Red Hawk's handgun ammo: a Merc's best friend!
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 04:31:12 PM »

Say hello to Synsyter, the best Mercs player on this site. His PA solo score is almost as high as your duo score to give you an idea. I doubt you'll ever become better than him, so I'll share his PS3 ID with you. I'm sure he'll add you, as he's a cool guy!  Cool

No, seriously. I cant risk someone I help out becoming better than me and getting me new scores because then everyone will think I got carried. Again.

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
NerveAweNuh
Chris Redfield

PS3 3DS

Michael Pugar
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 04:45:05 PM »

ya right like i would ever be better than you, im solid but only been playing for 4 months... compared to you, you might think im a newb so you really should add me n just play a game or two n see if im any good, that goes for anyone for that matter... being scared of me becoming better is laughable n im very modest anyway so even if I did, which I wouldn't, I would never say i carried somebody, but I guess you don't know me well enough to deduce that... anyways please don't respond to this topic if you have no interest in even giving me a shot, i really need a solid partner asap cuz im losing my cool with this game... thanks for anyone who at least thought about it though haha  PS: I heard people on this site can be really arrogant and i am new to the site but please show me this is not true guys...

PSN: OxycodoneRx  Currently looking for re5 mercs partners, will give anyone a shot but prefer fellow wesker players, and speaking english (or from US) is a huge plus along with a microphone... PS: I am insane on the 3DS but have retired but will play to help people out, just ask me for my friend code...
COMPLYorDIE87
Leon Kennedy

♥ HP: 7

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 04:55:40 PM »

add me if you want?. id WarOfAttrition-   959k pa was carried but i reckon i do 900k with a half decent partner. from uk so lag could be a pain but we can only try :). up to you
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 05:42:48 PM »

ya right like i would ever be better than you, im solid but only been playing for 4 months... compared to you, you might think im a newb so you really should add me n just play a game or two n see if im any good, that goes for anyone for that matter... being scared of me becoming better is laughable n im very modest anyway so even if I did, which I wouldn't, I would never say i carried somebody, but I guess you don't know me well enough to deduce that... anyways please don't respond to this topic if you have no interest in even giving me a shot, i really need a solid partner asap cuz im losing my cool with this game... thanks for anyone who at least thought about it though haha  PS: I heard people on this site can be really arrogant and i am new to the site but please show me this is not true guys...

Trust me. I love to help new players but this one time I did it that player became better than me and we ended up getting a lot of scores together. Then everyone said I was carried. Now people can't take me seriously, even one of the best thinks I got carried. It's terrible, worst mistake I've made in mercs

NerveAweNuh
Chris Redfield

PS3 3DS

Michael Pugar
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 05:53:08 PM »

if you already have high scores, which i doubt we will beat, and have gotten criticized of being carried, why are you so worried about it?? I'm sorry i just dont get it, it's only a game, but best wishes if you decide not to add me as friend, and decline my request at least if your for sure not gonna add me bro...

Damaja
Sidewinder
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

360 & PC

DashKiller90
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 05:58:30 PM »

if you already have high scores, which i doubt we will beat, and have gotten criticized of being carried, why are you so worried about it?? I'm sorry i just dont get it, it's only a game, but best wishes if you decide not to add me as friend, and decline my request at least if your for sure not gonna add me bro...

he's being sarcastic lol
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 06:30:59 PM »

Getting carried to all my scores stopped me from becoming something big, really big.

NerveAweNuh
Chris Redfield

PS3 3DS

Michael Pugar
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 06:41:53 PM »

well i read that one guys comment and i think he might be right cuz i dont really understand what you mean, its a video game lol, so i have to believe your just screwing with me at this point n being sarcastic but if you dont want to play just decline my friend invite...

Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

♥ HP: 22

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 07:47:09 PM »

Say hello to Synsyter, the best Mercs player on this site. His PA solo score is almost as high as your duo score to give you an idea. I doubt you'll ever become better than him, so I'll share his PS3 ID with you.
I somewhat had to throw up.

oh i changed my body to girl  Cool
Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

And thus superior mercenaries were born. <3

Cally is a stupid fag. ;(
MidnightMartin
Wetlands Messiah
HUNK

♥ HP: 86

TheMidnightMartin
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 07:59:11 PM »

Say hello to Synsyter, the best Mercs player on this site. His PA solo score is almost as high as your duo score to give you an idea. I doubt you'll ever become better than him, so I'll share his PS3 ID with you. I'm sure he'll add you, as he's a cool guy!  Cool

Welcome to the site and good luck finding a partner.  Yes
No, seriously. I cant risk someone I help out becoming better than me and getting me new scores because then everyone will think I got carried. Again.
if you wouldn't of sent me that message that day it would of changed many things we know today lol. midnightmartin wouldnt exist

XBL: MidnightMartin
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 08:33:49 PM »

well i read that one guys comment and i think he might be right cuz i dont really understand what you mean, its a video game lol, so i have to believe your just screwing with me at this point n being sarcastic but if you dont want to play just decline my friend invite...
Well I'll accept or decline tomorrow when I get back to my ps3

Additional Post Merged: February 13, 2014, 08:35:04 PM

if you wouldn't of sent me that message that day it would of changed many things we know today lol. midnightmartin wouldnt exist
Ya. Thanks for ALL my world records you carried me to!! Couldn't have got them without you, literally. Because you carried me

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: