Biohazard Mercenaries
March 29, 2020, 04:09:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE5 MERCS PARTNERS WANTED, PLEASE (PS3)  (Read 4105 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
NerveAweNuh
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 0

United States United States

PS3 3DS

Michael Pugar
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2014, 10:46:50 PM »

So far people have just been straight up spraying their man juices all over my post, create a post called a bunch of BS talk n go there, for now, thank you to the few people who added me, we've had some good/fun games, n all that didn't, thanks for the thought at least... but anyways from now on please post only if you are interested and if you aren't there are plenty of other threads to go BS on, and btw for those of you who are interested please send me a message with the friend request so I have an idea of who you are n how/what you play n stuff like that, doesn't have to be long...

PSN: OxycodoneRx  Currently looking for re5 mercs partners, will give anyone a shot but prefer fellow wesker players, and speaking english (or from US) is a huge plus along with a microphone... PS: I am insane on the 3DS but have retired but will play to help people out, just ask me for my friend code...
Artho
Yoda
Admin

♥ HP: 134

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 12:26:51 AM »

So far people have just been straight up spraying their man juices all over my post, create a post called a bunch of BS talk n go there, for now, thank you to the few people who added me, we've had some good/fun games, n all that didn't, thanks for the thought at least... but anyways from now on please post only if you are interested and if you aren't there are plenty of other threads to go BS on, and btw for those of you who are interested please send me a message with the friend request so I have an idea of who you are n how/what you play n stuff like that, doesn't have to be long...

u have a 3DS

mercenaries 3DS?

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse
NerveAweNuh
Chris Redfield

PS3 3DS

Michael Pugar
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 03:14:25 AM »

Ya, when i use to play I would get 150 combo almost every game with even sometimes with random partners... to me that game is cake except EX-3 & EX-7 (but mostly EX-3) so even though its been a while if somebody needs help or wants to help me try to beat my old scores (vice versa) give me your friend code n I will play with you...

PSN: OxycodoneRx  Currently looking for re5 mercs partners, will give anyone a shot but prefer fellow wesker players, and speaking english (or from US) is a huge plus along with a microphone... PS: I am insane on the 3DS but have retired but will play to help people out, just ask me for my friend code...
Artho
Yoda
Admin

♥ HP: 134

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 05:01:27 AM »

Ya, when i use to play I would get 150 combo almost every game with even sometimes with random partners... to me that game is cake except EX-3 & EX-7 (but mostly EX-3) so even though its been a while if somebody needs help or wants to help me try to beat my old scores (vice versa) give me your friend code n I will play with you...
combo doesn't say shit, it's time that matters the most facepalm

every noob can spam hydra & get 150 combo...

sent u my fc in pm, let's test those skills :)

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 01:56:56 PM »

LoL Dat 150 combo baby, I bet he'd love RE6.

BTW we can play some RE5 but I'm not on too much though.

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
SoapMactavishRJ
PC MASTER RACE
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

Brazil Brazil

PC

SoapMactavishRJ SoapRJLive1
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 02:19:03 PM »

well i read that one guys comment and i think he might be right cuz i dont really understand what you mean, its a video game lol, so i have to believe your just screwing with me at this point n being sarcastic but if you dont want to play just decline my friend invite...
Well I'll accept or decline tomorrow when I get back to my ps3

Additional Post Merged: February 13, 2014, 08:35:04 PM
I would, but if you continued and became better than me people would say I got carried

Say hello to Synsyter, the best Mercs player on this site. His PA solo score is almost as high as your duo score to give you an idea. I doubt you'll ever become better than him, so I'll share his PS3 ID with you. I'm sure he'll add you, as he's a cool guy!  Cool

"Goosepantsthe2nd" I believe?

Welcome to the site and good luck finding a partner.  Yes
No, seriously. I cant risk someone I help out becoming better than me and getting me new scores because then everyone will think I got carried. Again.
if you wouldn't of sent me that message that day it would of changed many things we know today lol. midnightmartin wouldnt exist
Ya. Thanks for ALL my world records you carried me to!! Couldn't have got them without you, literally. Because you carried me
for sure!

because alone  it is too difficult ...
is not it?

hahaha

going to work even more

LIVE PC - SoapMactavishRJ
Youtube - SoapMactavishRJ
Steam - soapmactavishrj
SKYPE - amr.0609
Twitter - SoapMactavishRJ

SoapMactavishRJ

NerveAweNuh
Chris Redfield

PS3 3DS

Michael Pugar
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 07:05:00 PM »

yoda come on you think im a newb talking shit about the 3DS? I get 100% melee kills with the 150 combo obviously except for certain enemies other than majini, haven't looked into how to melee kill bosses much...

Ignacio_Vegan
Barry Burton

♥ HP: 2

Chile Chile

PS3

nachoaxm20
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 11:49:22 PM »

So this was it, man. You posted here first and later added me. I didn't see it bcause I had no ethernet lol. Sorry 4 left you but I had to do very important things.

PS3 Gamer
PSN acc: Seb_Mercenary
Reunion and Mercenaries player
henry4everrrrrrr
Leon Kennedy

♥ HP: 18

Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia

henry4everrrrrrr
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 04:17:50 AM »

I would, but if you continued and became better than me people would say I got carried

that's why i don't ask you to play !!! people will say you got carried  facepalm

PSN : henry4everrrrrrr
XBL PC : HenryZR1
Sonico67
BSAA

♥ HP: 10

PS3 | PC

sonico67
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 11:25:00 PM »

that's why i don't ask you to play !!! people will say you got carried  facepalm

I personally don't care if people say I got carried anymore. Those who like to keep on about this usually suck either way.
RAY-89x
Minuano
Sheva Alomar

Germany Germany

PS4

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2014, 03:55:27 AM »

I think, the carried story is  matter of opinion.
I would say, a player who know, how it works, can not be carried, because he know what's to do & he does his part too. Maybe an beginner can be carried to a certain score, and even the beginner does his part.
For example: Can an beginner be carried to an 900 - 1000k score? I don't think so. Both players need an certain level of skill. So, to me personally is this carried story shit.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:57:17 AM by RAY-89x » Logged

Out Of Murx.
Sonico67
BSAA

♥ HP: 10

PS3 | PC

sonico67
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2014, 12:44:25 AM »

it's bullshit. many of these players who like to talk about carrying only have good scores because they've spent endless amount of hours restarting. often times if luck isn't on their side for 80% of the run, they don't amount to shit. lol.
RAY-89x
Minuano
Sheva Alomar

Germany Germany

PS4

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2014, 03:45:47 AM »

lol
It's to me only a tribute to himself.
So people can say: Without me this guy would never get this score!
Is a bit complacent. It's only for the ego boost, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:10:12 AM by RAY-89x » Logged

Out Of Murx.
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2014, 08:00:53 PM »

Oh man, this brings back memories. I remember arguing about this a couple years ago. Shit must have been like a 200 page topic. Everyone gets carried, ...to a score they are capable of. LoL

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2014, 08:39:22 PM »

I dont judge players by what scores they have

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: