Biohazard Mercenaries
March 29, 2020, 05:02:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE5 MERCS PARTNERS WANTED, PLEASE (PS3)  (Read 4107 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
NerveAweNuh
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 0

United States United States

PS3 3DS

Michael Pugar
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2014, 03:32:50 PM »

Oh man, this brings back memories. I remember arguing about this a couple years ago. Shit must have been like a 200 page topic. Everyone gets carried, ...to a score they are capable of. LoL

Soulja I think that this is the best way to frame it (being carried) and is a wise way to look at it, & to back up what you said, the few times on ps3 when I was pretty Damn new & got a random partner who was a lot better than me, it wasn't even worth playing bc I couldn't keep up with other person & even though I got better pretty quick & could then play pretty well with good players like Ignacio/Seb_Mercenary (shout out to Seb btw 4 giving a newb a chance, trying to help me improve via advice/tips etc... & most importantly for treating me & looking at me as an equal, thanks dude) & we were able to break 900K after like 3-5 sessions (avg. like 45min) even though my dash with ps3 stick sucks & my previous scores were like 3-400K below that lol n recently learned the strategies/other helpful info (like how to melee cephalos/avoid randoms & learning females took 100 less damage & have higher % chance of becoming cephalos etc... but he complimented me & said I had a good game & I also gave him complimemts, carrying wasn't mentioned...

Oh & should mention the time I tried playing with Cory shortly after starting PC, lol it felt more like a face off than Co op, even though I had played with some great players & usually could at least hang some what, I had only played ps3 like 2 months, had 4-5 weeks of serious play/using strategy, & less than a month on PC... but after like 3 restarts on PA we called it quits cuz he kills insanely fast, way faster than anyone I had ever played with & I wasn't able to set up dashes much, had to try mostly using Cobra but still I had a ton of majini & when I could get multi-kills n killed fast they would fill up again & I was grabbed/hit too much lol, & that was the point when I stopped (for the most part) believing in "carrying" lol.

Also shout out to Cory, the best Wesker player imo & my favorite Wesker player to watch in duo

PSN: OxycodoneRx  Currently looking for re5 mercs partners, will give anyone a shot but prefer fellow wesker players, and speaking english (or from US) is a huge plus along with a microphone... PS: I am insane on the 3DS but have retired but will play to help people out, just ask me for my friend code...
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2014, 03:40:04 PM »

but you once said you thought I was the best wesker  Cry

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
NerveAweNuh
Chris Redfield

United States United States

PS3 3DS

Michael Pugar
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 06:21:43 PM »

sry syn Sad lol & that is true, & I'm still a big fan of your videos & your PA solo run is my favorite Wesker video still (solo or duo), plus there are some maps (PA of course lol, some, including myself, consider you the king of PA) that when it comes to duo (only Wesker players in mind), it can be hard/impossible to judge sometimes… like ur PA duo WR it would be hard to say who's run I liked better (impossible to say who DID better), but both of your sides were insane, however if I was forced to pick which side I liked most it would probably be yours… Giggle Even though spawn can have an impact and I think Cory's side is the best I've ever seen back alley played, I would also say the same for your side, at least from what I've seen and imo… but opinion's are like assholes, so who gives a shit… lol heard that in a rap song

PSN: OxycodoneRx  Currently looking for re5 mercs partners, will give anyone a shot but prefer fellow wesker players, and speaking english (or from US) is a huge plus along with a microphone... PS: I am insane on the 3DS but have retired but will play to help people out, just ask me for my friend code...
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2014, 08:31:36 PM »

well back ally player determines the score because of the 70-110 part. Im just consisitent on plat

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
Kelvelz
Chris Redfield

Brazil Brazil

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2014, 05:42:11 PM »

Thank you to everybody who is reading this, I am so frustrated with finding good partners that I am ready to retire but I still love the game so much that I don't want to retire... I have 850K PA duo (only play solo for warming up), I play with Wesker, usually stars, with Type B controls on fastest and consider myself a solid partner n wouldn't mind having myself as a partner even... I am looking to mostly have fun but I need players who also know the map strategies (I will play any map except maybe EF) and take the game seriously because going after 150 combos n leaderboard scores is part of the fun for me, wether or not we reach it... Any responses by people who play at all would be highly appreciated, though I have to admit I would love a daily (or almost daily) player, optimally Wesker players n speak english. Btw, a microphone is also a huge plus, I have one n it is amazing when my partner has one too but like I said I will play with anyone who is around my level (or above hehe, wouldn't that be sick)... Also in case you don't know... I use to play 3DS mercs n could help out anyone that needs help, especially if they play PS3 with me...   MY PSN: OxycodoneRx 

psn kelvelz. add me if you want,im a noob,900k player
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:47:38 PM by Kelvelz » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: