Biohazard Mercenaries
April 26, 2019, 02:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ☣ FORUM RULES ☣ (Updated 8/2014)  (Read 12557 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
youngdevil
salty bk
BSAA

♥ HP: 41

United States United States

youngdevil24 youngdevil241
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2011, 01:38:28 PM »

It refers to when they actually moderate like on serious things. Not everyday posts. They can be trolled just not when they are doing their job. At least that's what I understood from that

Xbox: youngdevil24
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

♥ HP: 100

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2012, 06:15:20 PM »

III. WARNING & BANISHMENT
Examples of how to get warnings are: spamming, personal attacks, bringing unnecessary drama to the forum or by repeatedly breaking any of the rules listed. Any of the moderators have the authority to give out warnings. There is no "warned-status" so a warning is more like a reminder posted in a topic (usually highlighted in red) or per PM to tell a user to calm down. If a user doesnt stop breaking the rules he can be banned temporary anywhere from 3-21 days. Its in the hands of the moderators if they give a user a warning first. In some cases a user can be banned directly without any warnings. Few examples: Heavy insults, personal attacks, trying to destroy topics on purpose.

Updated
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:52:20 PM by sp33dd34m0n » Logged

.        ___                      
     _n_n_n____i_i ________ ______________ _++++++++++++++_                                       
  *>(__Eileen__________I I______I I____________I I____Sp33dd34m0n___I                
    / ooOOOO OOOOoo   oo   oooo oo       oo ooo       ooo      ooo     ooo     ooo     
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Live-Broadcast | Youtube-Channel |    XBL GT: Sp33dd34m0n  PSN ID: Sp33dd34m0n__360 | Facebook |
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2012, 09:39:39 AM »

VI.  KARMA ABUSE
The Karma-System is there to rate, like or dislike postings and should not be abused. Examples for abusing Karma:
-Giving a member more than one negative Karma for one posting.
-Giving a member a negative Karma just because you received one first.
If a member abuses Karma, he can be excluded from making use of the Karma-System for 2-4 weeks and will receive a "-" for the abuse from a moderator.

Updated

.        ___                      
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Live-Broadcast | Youtube-Channel |    XBL GT: Sp33dd34m0n  PSN ID: Sp33dd34m0n__360 | Facebook |
MAYERS-92
Rebecca Chambers

♥ HP: 42

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

62BADMAN
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2012, 12:13:34 PM »

VI.  KARMA ABUSE
The Karma-System is there to rate, like or dislike postings and should not be abused. Examples for abusing Karma:
If a member abuses Karma, he can be excluded from making use of the Karma-System for 2-4 weeks and will receive a "-" for the abuse from a moderator.

Updated
is this aimed at me? yo Oro deserved that one for what he said. he really needs to get his facts right before he starts running his mouth. what he said was out of order..... anyway i see u took it off his karma?. he did have 8 when i give him one. now its back to 7?  damn speed you really need to let things go sometime.  its only karma? 
Oromis047
BSAA

♥ HP: 120

Germany Germany

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2012, 12:50:38 PM »

VI.  KARMA ABUSE

Updated
is this aimed at me? yo Oro deserved that one for what he said. he really needs to get his facts right before he starts running his mouth. what he said was out of order..... anyway i see u took it off his karma?. he did have 8 when i give him one. now its back to 7?  damn speed you really need to let things go sometime.  its only karma?  

getting his facts straight before saying something? You kind of stupid or so? You called speedeamon hitler and tell me I should get my facts straight? LOL epic

rJay
"The Ganado"
BSAA

♥ HP: 127

360 / PS3

rJay0O
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2012, 01:01:31 PM »

---
Xbox Live GT: rJay00 | PSN: rJay00 | Youtube | Facebook
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2012, 01:11:07 PM »

VI.  KARMA ABUSE

Updated
is this aimed at me? yo Oro deserved that one for what he said. he really needs to get his facts right before he starts running his mouth. what he said was out of order..... anyway i see u took it off his karma?. he did have 8 when i give him one. now its back to 7?  damn speed you really need to let things go sometime.  its only karma? 

Well, we wanted to make up a rule 2 weeks ago when someone abused it and we forgot about it right after. So we made it now. I think this rule is fair. If you give someone a negative one for something stupid or if u disliked a posting it wouldnt be fair if u get a negative one back just for that. Thats what we call abuse of the system. Its not only because of you. Also Oro and me abused it back in the days. lol. So a rule for it was necessary. And yes when a Karma was not fair and was given just as echo we will delete that one.

.        ___                      

MAYERS-92
Rebecca Chambers

♥ HP: 42

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

62BADMAN
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2012, 03:06:12 PM »

VI.  KARMA ABUSE

Updated

getting his facts straight before saying something? You kind of stupid or so? You called speedeamon hitler and tell me I should get my facts straight? LOL epic

yeah and? you said in the karma comment im a dumb british unemployed idiot? you deserved a bad karma for that. that was out of order. you dont even know me to be making things up like that? lol your funny dude.
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2012, 05:16:19 PM »

I could care less about the karma. I rarely if ever use it. If it's going to be made a big deal in the forum, or used against guys like BadMan, the top haters and lovers should be bannered somewhere.

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
Andreas_94_XTC
Dr. Andreas Alpha
BSAA

♥ HP: 8

Australia Australia

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2012, 07:04:17 PM »

Hey what about my Karma? First of all i had -11 and magically became -12 because Andrew changed something in the forum. Furthermore the rest of my Karma was recieved by people who hated me long ago. I admit i've been in karma wars but most of the negative karma i got was unexcusable.

i sexpertise in sexonomics by doing sexy sexercises, therefore i'm a sexpert and a sexmaster who loves "Mr. Sexobeat"
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2012, 07:15:51 PM »

I never even gave one bad karma to ppl that i hated maybe 1 in life to andreas and flame but why the fuck my karma changed from 69, put it back to 69 and fuking lock it better yet make both neg and pos karma at 69 and lock it, it shows who im in this fucking forum,

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2012, 02:26:09 AM »

I never even gave one bad karma to ppl that i hated maybe 1 in life to andreas and flame but why the fuck my karma changed from 69, put it back to 69 and fuking lock it better yet make both neg and pos karma at 69 and lock it, it shows who im in this fucking forum,

Thats why It changed:
http://www.biohazardmercenaries.com/forums/index.php?topic=5891.msg119588#msg119588

You got 13 for the Awards 2k11

.        ___                      

spider_knows
BSAA

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2012, 02:40:47 AM »

man take the 13 and give it to urself. i dont want i just put it back to 69 man, is it to much to ask?????

Rampage was here

Currently playing FFxiv
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2012, 02:46:19 AM »

Alright, as you wish.

This will be the only exception. Ill not going to change and lock if for other members as well, so pls dont ask for it.

.        ___                      

spider_knows
BSAA

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2012, 10:58:34 PM »

:D rampage wins again ! Thnx dude

Rampage was here

Currently playing FFxiv
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up