Biohazard Mercenaries
December 14, 2019, 10:07:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'MEMORY'S' List your most memorable time over the years of playing this game  (Read 1446 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
MAYERS-92
Rebecca Chambers

♥ HP: 42

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

62BADMAN
« on: October 04, 2014, 01:53:37 PM »

Okay guys my most memorable (time's)

.i would say it was when i was at my peak of mercs in 2012.... alot of you may know i didnt play many stages apart from EF  TM and some AR not because i didnt like them or that i sucked that bad at them its just i focused mainly on my goal and that was geting myself up on that number 1 spot.

anyway enough of that... 'my most memorable time's' i have 2...........first is when Elgar aka (Dreamer-RD) first came to ps3 just after he got kicked of Xbox live. me and him tore shit up for months! this was going back early 2010. when the scores was low and we was both still learning he showed me alot in this game and without me and him playing like we did i dont think i would of gotten as good as i did at EF. so if you ever see this man big thanks  Yes no dout about it your most probs band as fuck from this site  Giggle

my second most memorable time...

This is and always will be the best and most funnest time of playing this game. when i started playing on xbox360. at the time there was not many people on there only US players since everyone seemed to be playing on ps3.  i would wake up extra early just so i could play with these guys since there was a time difference.  Bigbang, midnightmartin ,synyster, damaja. this was 2012 when the scores was high but still beatable. i only had 1 goal coming to 360 and that was to beat Lowly-Taizo's EF solo score that he left behind didnt expect to get both solo and DUO top spots. playing with these guys took my gaming experience to another level me and bigbang use to grind this for hours a day. 4-5 hours at a time just pure EF. lol countless fails. its funny because me and him use to play for hours at a time.... then me and SYN got top spot just from a few runs. (he rarely played the stage the score was a shock to both of us)  Cool  not long after that me and midnightmartin played and took the World record yet again from only a few runs. maybe our 4th run.  all in all i loved every minute of it and wish that i could go back to those days. but memorys are memorys.

all those hours and all those countless fails but was it all worth it????????? Wonder

DAMN RIGHT IT WAS WORTH IT!!  Yes

thanks to everyone i have had the honer of playing with over the years i have met and made friends with some great people.... its been a pleasure.

(sorry if this topic had been made before didnt take the time to look)  PEACE  Yes

« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 01:59:07 PM by MAYERS-92 » Logged
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 03:14:04 PM »

<3 my EF score went from 842 to 911, beat Martin, Ae and many others to 900k EF, one of my most memorable scores. My most memorable time has to be getting the highest duo total in the world. I never thought when I started playing that I could be even close to number one on any map, let alone 5 or 6 at the same time xD really shocked me getting highest duo and I owe Martin and mayers a big thanks.

Another memorable score was getting 1128k with damaja on prison, his first WR and we crushed the old one by 23k! Also, we were using the strat I came up with and that strat is the main one used currently. This score gave me a lot of confidence as a player because I wasn't "carried" by Martin or Ae (I was actually carried by damaja xD just got lucky with boss melees) and I proved my knowledge of the game with the strat.

Finally, my one other score I will always remember is 1113k on pa with Martin. When I first came to PC, the ONLY map I played was pa to try and solidify myself as the best ex platform player. I grinded and had competition such as luckii, I mean, tomii ;) and max Martin. Finally, Martin and I blew the competition away with this score, big thanks! I think at this point and time max is a better plat player as he continues the grind and if anyone were to beat my score, I wouldn't mind if it was him :)

Had many other memorable times playing this game with Martin, damaja, 10 years, code vii, mrrrrthompson, immune, reaper, ichigo, nerve, mayers, Bioarmor, and others. Sorry if I missed anyone, you know who you are!

Additional Post Merged: October 04, 2014, 04:23:21 PM
Forgot sixpockets and kotier, sorry guys!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 04:23:21 PM by Synyster » Logged

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

United States United States

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 11:50:37 PM »

A good Murkz memory for me was meeting all the people I've played Murkz with. Some people I've now known for over 5 fucking years, and still talk to and play games outside of Murkz with.
As far as just memories of Murkz itself, every big milestone was a celebration. LoL first time 900k in (X) map, 1000k, and even 1100k. Never thought I'd get 1100k in AR I had fucking hated tribal stages.

I guess my happiest Murkz moment was...getting my first million. Ship Deck, had 915k, the plan was to just get 925k and then never play it again. Used Jill as I thought that would be easier, and played off host so it'd be easier for Crank to carry the score to 925k+. Before I knew it I had my first 1000k, and was speechless for about 10 seconds before letting out a "FUCK YEAH!!"

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
ultrasonic
HUNK

♥ HP: 13

Iceland Iceland

PS3/3DS(REtarded)

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 06:15:57 PM »

1. my first 600k solo, prison, black wesker, old strategy

honestly i was fucking shocked because i didn't pay much attention to the timer, i was focused on popping them popcorn faggots and outmaneuvering them goddamn fireaxe assholes
that was the thing that motivated me to steal herbs from licker's asshole and i progressed a little in experimental facility

still don't have the motivation to play public assembly fo' real
them estrogen faggots spawn in my asshole and grab my bullshit as soon as i let my guard down for 0.5 sec

2. seeing top players using snatch wesker on stages like village, ancient ruins and prison
since then i don't use black wesker anymore, can't remember the last time i used him

3. also playing with friends i met here, not many because i always preferred to play solo, but still
thanks to: kate, weskergod, brawny, reav and last but not least: masuo0 lel
MidnightMartin
Wetlands Messiah
HUNK

♥ HP: 86

TheMidnightMartin
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 09:36:51 AM »

Mine had to be my first world record. Synyster and I were not even trying to get a record we were just trying to improve on our 1044k. We ended up getting 1078k and that score beat Oromis and Stativ who honestly played that map for more hours than I would want to know. That score just made me really happy and it created a bond that could not be broken with a friend.

The 1112k Public Assembly score is definitely one of my most favorites too. It's stood for 7 months now, we got that score back on March 7, 2014 and I really expect it to stay there unless a meteor hits earth or the terminator comes. I'm sure we could beat it , but honestly so many hours up until that point to get that score. I don't even wanna know how many restarts, but Syn we made it pal.

And of course the Missile Area scores with Evenstar and the 1174k Ship Deck, that was just crazy. I also kinda think that the EF score we got was pretty damn impressive. This is just the short version of my memories :) I have too many to share on this game.

XBL: MidnightMartin
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »

For me, mine was when I was bigbang134's main partner. We constantly played TM and Village, because we wanted to get in the top 10 on those maps, and they seemed like the easiest for it at the time (this was back in 2009-2010). Not too many Non-Japanese/Chinese players played those maps often at the time, so the top 100 on both maps were totally dominated by them. lol

Anyways, it felt awesome when we were the first Americans on the PS3 to break 700k on TM (which was a top 50 score at time IIRC). It wasn't too long after that when we got 850k on Village, which I think was a top 10 score at the time. He and I were the No.1 USA players on PS3 in the Village for quite a while due to that score.

Sometimes I wish I never quit playing mercs entirely, since I used to be pretty good at Village and TM. I'd probably still be good at them now, but nope, I suck on all maps now. lol

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 12:48:34 AM »

Mine had to be my first world record. Synyster and I were not even trying to get a record we were just trying to improve on our 1044k. We ended up getting 1078k and that score beat Oromis and Stativ who honestly played that map for more hours than I would want to know. That score just made me really happy and it created a bond that could not be broken with a friend.

The 1112k Public Assembly score is definitely one of my most favorites too. It's stood for 7 months now, we got that score back on March 7, 2014 and I really expect it to stay there unless a meteor hits earth or the terminator comes. I'm sure we could beat it , but honestly so many hours up until that point to get that score. I don't even wanna know how many restarts, but Syn we made it pal.

And of course the Missile Area scores with Evenstar and the 1174k Ship Deck, that was just crazy. I also kinda think that the EF score we got was pretty damn impressive. This is just the short version of my memories :) I have too many to share on this game.

<3

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
SoapMactavishRJ
PC MASTER RACE
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

Brazil Brazil

PC

SoapMactavishRJ SoapRJLive1
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 03:08:10 AM »

No doubt my first million on Village duo with LIVELIVE777 1010K

and both my solos WR
856k on SD  this was surprise, I really did not know that was able to get as many points
857k on AR (131c) now ... this was a bit unfortunate for loss combo, but it was a great score, although I have done best matches previously
and my best  AR Wesker Midnight 827k  was an amazing game, I felt very light and loose, the game flowed a penalty for late have happened bug
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0n2-vxK5c&list=PLDAE140E29E44A434&index=34

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 12:22:47 PM by SoapMactavishRJ » Logged

LIVE PC - SoapMactavishRJ
Youtube - SoapMactavishRJ
Steam - soapmactavishrj
SKYPE - amr.0609
Twitter - SoapMactavishRJ

SoapMactavishRJ

Andreas_94_XTC
Dr. Andreas Alpha
BSAA

♥ HP: 8

Australia Australia

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 04:04:13 PM »

Reav and RogerRockmore learning to play in my laggy games. Bonus frustration points added since we only played village and Mines 90% of the time  tongue

Ironically we got used to the lag so much it felt kind of weird playing without it.

Other extremely fond memories I have, are all the player breakdowns aka rage quit aka break RE disc and buy new one. This game used to be so freaking addictive.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 05:18:49 PM by Andreas_94_XTC » Logged

i sexpertise in sexonomics by doing sexy sexercises, therefore i'm a sexpert and a sexmaster who loves "Mr. Sexobeat"
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 08:41:28 AM »

No doubt my first million on Village duo with LIVELIVE777 1010K

and both my solos WR
856k on SD  this was surprise, I really did not know that was able to get as many points
857k on AR (131c) now ... this was a bit unfortunate for loss combo, but it was a great score, although I have done best matches previously

that 10 min solo was the shit man, one of few pc vids i enjoyed.

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
Brawnysilverfox
Fucking Imbecile
TYRANT

♥ HP: 241

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

MrAxlrose1979
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 07:57:08 AM »

Probably when Martin finally dragged me over the 1000k line on AR. I'd been trying for so long, with so many great players (Stativ in particular suffered a lot). I always failed hard on wetlands stages so it was a great feeling.
MidnightMartin
Wetlands Messiah
HUNK

♥ HP: 86

TheMidnightMartin
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 09:14:43 AM »

Probably when Martin finally dragged me over the 1000k line on AR. I'd been trying for so long, with so many great players (Stativ in particular suffered a lot). I always failed hard on wetlands stages so it was a great feeling.
You just jogged my memory!! I remember that dude, ah good times.

XBL: MidnightMartin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: