Biohazard Mercenaries
March 29, 2020, 03:47:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angry "Ex" Drives Car over Play Station  (Read 1417 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
SoapMactavishRJ
PC MASTER RACE
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

Brazil Brazil

PC

SoapMactavishRJ SoapRJLive1
« on: November 11, 2014, 02:43:51 PM »

What would be the reaction from you guys? Big Smile Giggle

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSpVDz1uLBY

LIVE PC - SoapMactavishRJ
Youtube - SoapMactavishRJ
Steam - soapmactavishrj
SKYPE - amr.0609
Twitter - SoapMactavishRJ

SoapMactavishRJ

SixPockets392
mwtbdltr
BSAA

♥ HP: 50

United States United States

PC

SixPockets392
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 08:16:49 PM »

good riddance. jk i'd be pissed if someone broke my netflix box.

steam: stevo_392
live gt: SixPockets PC
psn: SixPockets-, stevo_392
rondachewarrior
Sheva Alomar

♥ HP: 3

Australia Australia

PS3

rondachewarrior rondachewarrior
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 02:51:09 AM »

Well if I cheated, that'd be fair. But why's he still with her?

But she's done it 3x, uses his camera, puts the PS3 outside for him to see, and she hides in the bathrom like a cat that did something wrong claiming it's not in vain? Couldn't she just go on Dr. Phil?

*Shrugs* I don't fucking know, call the police on someone that's broken my shit that many times?

I have to thank my mother for helping all my dreams come true, except the sex dreams. That would just be creepy.
Brawnysilverfox
Fucking Imbecile
TYRANT

♥ HP: 241

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

MrAxlrose1979
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 11:23:45 AM »

Whats the big deal anyway? Would she prefer him to be out drinking with his friends all the time, or going to the gym and playing sports five, six nights a week?

Bottom line is, in my experience, most women are incapable of entertaining themselves. Men find it much easier - whether its videogames, watching movies, reading, or so many other projects that can be done at home. All my girlfriends have been the same, hell my mother is like that - my dad developed an interest in photography and she nearly divorced him because of the time he spent on it. The fact she didn't have any hobbies of her own was irrelevant of course. An ex-partner of mine once smashed up our internet router in a rage because she said I spent ''too much time in front of the PC''. My argument that its no different to sitting staring at the TV for five hours a night ( like millions of other people do ) didn't seem to reach her.

Couples cant live in each other's pockets all the time, everyone needs their own interests. Women like this one in the video just can't handle their partners having interests that don't involve them - its all ME ME ME GIVE ME ATTENTION.

Of course guys CAN go over the top with their hobbies, develops into obsessions. But even so, this isn't the way to solve it. You cant force someone to change their habits with destructive behaviour or constant nagging....If its that bad for her she'd be better off leaving. I mean personally I would not be angry, I would just go right out and buy a new one with any savings we had.
BlAcKJaCk19
TYRANT

♥ HP: 83

United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 01:29:12 PM »

I'd probably be upset at first because I don't think its fair or right to just break shit which belongs to someone else. She may feel at the time it was justified cause the ps3 is "taking over his life" but she should consider how she would feel about it if the roles were reversed. its disrespectful and rude.

Another thing, as Brawny pointed out, women would only accept the hobbies that their partners do if for whatever reason they could capitalize on it, its all strategy to them and I have noticed it happen a lot with me and others. She'd either pick up the hobby to stay close/be with the man or completely shun him when it isn't up to her standards or doesn't seem to entertain her. Both sides are a bit too extreme,how about just settling in the middle?  

She ran into the bathroom probably cause: 1- she knew how he'd react having done it three times already. 2- if roles were reversed she'd probably be upset as well. 3- She knew it was wrong   
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 01:32:51 PM by BlAcKJaCk19 » Logged

Damaja
Sidewinder
BSAA

United States United States

360 & PC

DashKiller90
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 01:56:49 PM »

the guy is most likely pussy whipped. who the fuck would stay with a cunt that continually breaks their shit? lol
Cally-Man
TYRANT

♥ HP: 52

United Kingdom United Kingdom

XBOX 360 & PSP

CallyMan90
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 04:35:02 PM »

An ex-partner of mine once smashed up our internet router in a rage because she said I spent ''too much time in front of the PC''. My argument that its no different to sitting staring at the TV for five hours a night ( like millions of other people do ) didn't seem to reach her.

Yeah I agree. Millions of people sit in front of the TV for countless hours every week like drones, and I bet that woman who smashed the Xbox is no different. I bet she likes her soaps and romantic comedies. At least when you're playing games you're using your brain and not passively being fed images through the TV. Someone should break her TV and see how she likes it!  Yes

But if my wife wanted me to stop playing games I'd do it for her sake.  Heart

XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | RE5 spawn guide

Avatar is a six-pack in progress. :x

Red Hawk's handgun ammo: a Merc's best friend!
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 05:14:47 PM »

Set standards for yourself cally, you don't do something unreasonable for anyone

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
SoapMactavishRJ
PC MASTER RACE
BSAA

Brazil Brazil

PC

SoapMactavishRJ SoapRJLive1
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 03:50:09 PM »

I think there should be dialogue, I believe there is time for everything.

Time to sleep, time to study, work, time to eat, time for friends, family, wife ... but I think it has to be well divided. But of course it is impossible to do all things, certain things have to forget, we have to give up some things, in fact, we have to look at the most important things in our lives, those things come first, and so we put in order.

I really enjoyed Resident Evil 5, my wife never liked that shit, numerous times, was playing with Andrew, and she provoked me, fuck I turned off the game and enjoyed my time, but this is me, each has its different reactions, my wife has always respected me, she also respects my game, she know that I like to play video games, and had an hour I had to put a stop to the game. My studies, my postgraduation is the most important thing right now. I really like the game, but I know break things, because besides the game, I got love for my wife, but once she got to respect my hobby. So I think so, everything has its appointed time, we just have to learn to manage.

LIVE PC - SoapMactavishRJ
Youtube - SoapMactavishRJ
Steam - soapmactavishrj
SKYPE - amr.0609
Twitter - SoapMactavishRJ

SoapMactavishRJ

Artho
Yoda
Admin

♥ HP: 134

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 10:23:13 AM »

burn the bitch her clothes, see how she reacts when we do it 3 times.

she'll be mentaly stable, i guarantee it

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse
rondachewarrior
Sheva Alomar

♥ HP: 3

Australia Australia

PS3

rondachewarrior rondachewarrior
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 06:48:32 AM »

I dunno, seems fucked up if you don't take responsibility for what you've done and cowardly hide.

I've got a pretty good idea to what he did to her...

http://youtu.be/O0ilk2NfOyw

My first ex did the dick tuck and no, did not make me want to fuck him.

I have to thank my mother for helping all my dreams come true, except the sex dreams. That would just be creepy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: