Biohazard Mercenaries
August 24, 2019, 03:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE5 PC ~ Steamworks Discussion  (Read 1677 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
stLmpp
Wetland killer
ALPHA

♥ HP: 22

Brazil Brazil

guistl1
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 05:02:58 PM »

OHHHHH MAN! SO THATS WHY! Ive played on Steam the whole week after coming back from RE5 on PS3 after a big break...  and this fking fire start on PA Top Spawn drove me crazy in the Steam Version. Just played a few games on the GFWL-Version and the starts suddenly work perfectly fine for me, like it used to be on the PS3-Version.

So, +1 for EdgarCamilo. The firestarts really is buggy on the Steamversion, other than the Console+GFWL Version. Havent tested anything else yet though.

They really changed something on the AI of the game, or at least in the way they do actions, like climbing or jumping.

Steam  / GFWL: stLmpp
EdgarCamilo93
Leon Kennedy

♥ HP: 7

Brazil Brazil

PS3 PC

Edgar Silva Ratiugfrusciante
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »

OHHHHH MAN! SO THATS WHY! Ive played on Steam the whole week after coming back from RE5 on PS3 after a big break...  and this fking fire start on PA Top Spawn drove me crazy in the Steam Version. Just played a few games on the GFWL-Version and the starts suddenly work perfectly fine for me, like it used to be on the PS3-Version.

So, +1 for EdgarCamilo. The firestarts really is buggy on the Steamversion, other than the Console+GFWL Version. Havent tested anything else yet though.
it's a big problem and fixable. But, who will fix it ? =/

KunikoHojo
Sherry Bomb
Josh Stone

♥ HP: 27

Germany Germany

PC PS3 360 3DS

kunikoHojo
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2016, 03:25:41 AM »

Had the same molotov/dynamite guy stuck in a container in the same spot in 7 runs solo on shipdeck in a row. I guess thats also unusual? Anyway its really annoying and i dont think the steamversion will get any love, considering how old the game already is :(

Gamertag: KunikoHojo
PSN: KunikoHojo
Steam: Arella
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: