Biohazard Mercenaries
October 18, 2019, 01:56:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something I've noticed  (Read 587 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« on: November 10, 2015, 12:04:45 AM »

So being the heavy dasher that I am, I often notice that sometimes when you dash, you get bumped and moved by the enemies but other times it's like you go right through them. Obviously it's preferable to go right through them so your dash line doesn't get screwed up but how can I make this happen more often?

Things I've noticed:
If you shoot an enemy and then wait before dashing, it seems more likely that you will bump the enemies.
In contrast, if you dash as soon as you stop shooting, you'll go through them.
These physics seem random when setting up large groups, and it is very hard to kill every enemy when they are bumping you to the side.
Very specifically, if you miss the first 2 shots on the guy across from ex platform by the time you shoot the fire barrel, the enemies will bump you and often ruin the dash. If you hit the first or second shot, the dash goes right through the enemies.
I'm wondering if resolution or graphic settings have anything to do with it but I haven't taken the time to test.

Since many players now are getting so good, changing little things like this in your gameplay could increase the chances for a killer score. Post your ideas or knowledge that you have about this!

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
stLmpp
Wetland killer
ALPHA

♥ HP: 22

Brazil Brazil

guistl1
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 06:02:23 AM »

Hmm, in fact I never noticed this "trick".
I always get bumped, and miss the entire dash xD
One thing I noticed is that lickers bump you more, but this everyone knows I guess.
Another thing, is that sometimes in PA at the beginning, I have a bug, I dash and pass through them, however I don't do any damage to them. It's happened 3 times with me, and is really weird.

Steam  / GFWL: stLmpp
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 08:09:59 AM »

One thing I noticed is that lickers bump you more, but this everyone knows I guess.
Another thing, is that sometimes in PA at the beginning, I have a bug, I dash and pass through them, however I don't do any damage to them. It's happened 3 times with me, and is really weird.
Yes that happens to me from time to time but nobody believes me when I say it xD it happens like 1 in a 100 times.

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
stLmpp
Wetland killer
ALPHA

♥ HP: 22

Brazil Brazil

guistl1
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 08:54:57 AM »

Yes that happens to me from time to time but nobody believes me when I say it xD it happens like 1 in a 100 times.
Same here xD
and when this happens, you don't even hear the sound of the "impact" with the majinis, when dashing.
Literally sliding through them, without doing any damage.

Steam  / GFWL: stLmpp
SixPockets392
mwtbdltr
BSAA

♥ HP: 50

United States United States

PC

SixPockets392
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 10:34:30 PM »

as a chris player i have never had this problem.

steam: stevo_392
live gt: SixPockets PC
psn: SixPockets-, stevo_392
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: