Biohazard Mercenaries
October 15, 2019, 02:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mercenaries Information Thread  (Read 20980 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

United States United States

PS3

« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2010, 12:13:24 AM »

LOL at "i wish we could get berserker excited about this!" xD lol.
yeah luna that is funny lol , and i am kinda serious 2 !

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

♥ HP: 0

PS3 (:

« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2010, 12:21:57 AM »

i know. i wanna find out myself. i'm just that curious lol.

PSN: Keen_Senses-

Keen_Senses- > L u n a t i i c .
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2010, 01:20:46 AM »

I really haven't sat down to try it, but I really think the dash can hit different portions of a Majini's body like Lunatiic said.  Just about every melee can take off different damage amounts because they hit a different portion of a Majini's body at times.

If you play Safari Chris on Village and shoot a shield Majini in the leg then uppercut it, the uppercut will sometimes kill one but not always.  It's as if his uppercut is sometimes hitting the legs and sometimes not.

Safari Chris is full of that type of stuff since his handgun and melees basically total up to a normal Majini's health most of the time.  With Wesker, the dash might hit a Majini differently depending on what the Majini is currently doing.  Like if it's dashing toward you, Wesker might hit the head or body first.

That's just a quick answer though.  I'm working more with Reunion at the moment.  Not that I'm done with normal Mercs just yet though. =P

---
My site - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
My youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/BerserkerSTARS
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 fiREd me then hiREd me again for part time employment.

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

PS3 (:

« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2010, 01:25:04 AM »

lol. whatever the case, melees aren't easy to calculate.

i'm still stuck on stupid with excella's high heel <<"

advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2010, 01:54:14 AM »

lol. whatever the case, melees aren't easy to calculate.

i'm still stuck on stupid with excella's high heel <<"
  careful , u might get on berserker's sig line with a catchy phrase like that , i hope i don't get pushed off!

LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

PS3 (:

« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2010, 05:04:18 AM »

^LOL.

JackKrauserBSAA
Chris Redfield

@PeterFountains JackKrauserBSAA1
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2010, 08:04:34 PM »

Great guide berserker this helped alot

(Outdated) 9-27-12
Current High Scores SOLO
Mercs-452,475-Wesker Midnight
Current High Scores in DUO
Mercs-907k with J21Venom on PA
Mercs-645,108k with Ryuzak11
Mercs-777,204 with random player
Mercs Reunion DUO-635,459 with Ryuzak11

http://www.youtube.com/user/JackKrauserBSAA1
"Prepare for your death Leon"
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2010, 02:03:45 PM »

Thanks!

Added Headminerve's Bonus Point Scale to the first post.

http://www.biohazardmercenaries.com/forums/index.php?topic=2368.0

I need to add more to the Combo Bonus section later.  What's up now is a quick copy and paste job. =P
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 12:40:44 AM by Berserker » Logged

---
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

PS3 (:

« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2010, 08:58:26 PM »

so i was reading someone else's guide on gamefaqs, and he suggested that the giant man majini has a resistance to certain weapons.

he writes: shotguns and rifles have a -70% weapon damage modifier, magnums have a -20% modifier, and every other weapon have a -50% modifier. is this true?

in that case, it would mean that the giant man majini would have:

M500: 4,300 * .8 = 3440
P8: 4 * 300 * .5 = 600

about 4000 health...

btw, if the giant man majini had 5000, wouldn't 3 P8 shots be enough, not 4? 4300 + 900 = 5200.

just something to check (:

Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2010, 07:13:18 PM »

Thanks.  Yeah, that sounds pretty much right.  I'll have to change that later.

Here's an example of the spawning region maps that I'm labeling.  This is for AR:

^ This can be used for both Mercs and Mercs Reunion.  The Kipepeo spawns cause the kill count to go over 150 in Reunion.

I tried to be as precise as I could with this one unlike my last map.  This is based on my character walking throughout a map and killing enemies before stepping into a new area to get enemies to spawn.  The area in red that holds the 60 second timer on the bottom floor (east side) is actually in that red area!  You can actually stand there and make enemies spawn from the east region.

The portion separating the yellow and the green isn't really exact enough, but... meh, I don't want to redo it.  I'll probably go back through and label each region as Region A, B, C, B, etc.

The enemy total per area is based on what the official guide has.  That should really be right.  You have to take into account the torch Majini, bosses and 12 enemies already in the stage also.  That should be 150 enemies total.

If you compare mine to the official guide, you'll see some slight changes:

Missile Area will be the most interesting.  The guide is very off on their labeling there so far.

---

emu815
Leon Kennedy

China China

« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2010, 11:52:44 PM »

so i was reading someone else's guide on gamefaqs, and he suggested that the giant man majini has a resistance to certain weapons.

he writes: shotguns and rifles have a -70% weapon damage modifier, magnums have a -20% modifier, and every other weapon have a -50% modifier. is this true?

in that case, it would mean that the giant man majini would have:

M500: 4,300 * .8 = 3440
P8: 4 * 300 * .5 = 600

about 4000 health...

btw, if the giant man majini had 5000, wouldn't 3 P8 shots be enough, not 4? 4300 + 900 = 5200.

just something to check (:
yes
differents boss has different modification according to different weapons.

the gun man got less damage
we can check this information in the japanese game book
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2010, 06:36:49 PM »

SPAWNING REGIONS

These are all done myself for the most part.  I basically kill off all enemies in an area then inch forward until Majini start to spawn in order to determine the boundaries.  Enemy totals are based on the official guide's numbers, but I did go through and check them for myself to at least get close to their numbers.

The region boundaries are as precise as I can make them.  They should be very exact.  Both Mercenaries and Mercenaries Reunion share the same boundaries for enemy spawning per stage.

Public Assembly

Region A

- Town Majini x60

Region B

- Town Majini x75

Other Enemies

- Executioner 1 (spawns from southwest fence at 20 kills)
- Executioner 2 (spawns from east fence behind execution platform [left side while facing it] at 50 kills)
- Executioner 3 (spawns from northwest fence at 70 kills)

- Starting Majini x11 (Majini that begin in the stage, including the Agitator)
- 1 chicken (starts at east end of the waterway)

60 + 75 + 3 + 11 + 1 = 150
Enemy total = 150

Extra Notes on Regions

- Region A starts in the far north portion of the area and ends at the same portion where the southwest ramp on the hill slopes downward.

- Region B begins just a few steps past where the main gate used to be in story mode - the gate that is blown open by Kirk.  This regions extends all the way to the far south and includes the rest of the map.

- One camper Majini usually spawns along the west side while a player is in Region B.  He will appear sometimes after the 10th kill in that region.

- Three camper Majini will appear in the northwest sometimes after the 10th kill while a player is in Region B.

The Mines

Region A

- Town Majini x73
- Big Man Majini x2

Region B

- Town Majini x57
- Big Man Majini x3

Other Enemies

- Reaper 1 (spawns from southwest high platform in the back of the bottom tunnel at 30 kills)
- Reaper 2 (spawns from high platform on the east side in the middle portion of the bottom tunnel at 70 kills)
- Reaper 3 (spawns from northeast high platform (VERY high) in the north open area at 90 kills)

- Starting Majini x9 (Majini that begin in the stage)
- 1 Big Man Majini (starts in upper tunnel)
- 2 chickens (one in upper tunnel, one in 30 second dead end tunnel in bottom area)

73 + 2 + 57 + 3 + 3 + 9 + 1 + 2 = 150
Enemy total = 150

Extra Notes on Regions

- Region A starts in the far north portion of the area and extends downward all the way until the south end of the middle tunnel.

- Region B starts just to the north of the west middle high ledge spawn in the middle tunnel then continue to the far south and takes up all the of the south area.

- Campers (all from region B)

- One Big Man Majini in the southwest portion of the bottom tunnel
  - One dynamite Majini in the southwest portion of the bottom tunnel
  - One Majini in the middle portion of the bottom tunnel near the 60 seconds (arrives late in the kill streak)
  - One Majini in the middle tunnel near where the third Reaper spawns.

Village

Region A

- Wetland Majini x50
- Bui Kichwa x10

Region B

- Wetland Majini x64
- Bui Kichwa x 16

Other Enemies

- Giant Majini 1 (spawns from high wall in the east portion of the map (by the two 30 second timers) at 20 kills)
- Giant Majini 2 (spawns from the front gate of the Village in the southeast at 40 kills)
- Giant Majini 3 (spawns from the high wall across from the combo chest on the hill in the east at 60 kills)
- Giant Majini 4 (70 kills)

- Starting Majini x11 (Majini that begin in the stage; the one that guards the fenced area is a scripted Cephalo)
- 1 chicken (starts in the bottom area surrounded by a fence with the combo bonus)
- 0-6 random Kipepeo spawns (can be canceled)

50 + 10 + 64 + 16 + 4 + 11 + 1 + 6 = 162
Enemy total = 150+

Extra Notes on Regions

- Region A starts in the far north portion of the area and extends all the way to the beginning portion of the bottom bridge.

- Region B starts on the north side of the bridge and continues all the way to the south.

- If a player stands in the very back portion of the top dead end tunnel, the player is actually in between Region B and A while standing there.

- Wetland Majini that begin in the stage have slightly more health than Wetland Majini that spawn later.  Their health is about 1000 HP.

---

yautjared
The Schemer
BSAA

♥ HP: 8

New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2010, 06:50:14 PM »

very nice job, Berserker !! These spawns tips of yours have gold-value !! :D I`m very very interesting about spawn points information, since this issue has a lot of importance in do very good runs in Mercs.
Jaz_B
BSAA

♥ HP: 19

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2010, 07:07:06 PM »

kev thanks for that. also, is there a set number of guys that can come out of each individual spawning place. for example, where the 2nd exe comes from. is it possible to ''clear that spawning place'' out so we can focus on other places to kill

*qweedow crew*
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2010, 07:40:24 PM »

Berserker working 2 perfection AGAIN  !  thanks Berserker!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: