Biohazard Mercenaries
July 03, 2020, 08:39:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mercenaries Information Thread  (Read 27396 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Jaz_B
BSAA

♥ HP: 19

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2010, 03:35:35 PM »

oh i see, keep it up man, maps like MA aren't understood 100%. you could be the first to do it and fully maximise your knowledge to get a crazy crazy score.

*qweedow crew*
justMatt
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 0

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2010, 04:00:05 PM »

As tunnel spawn the cephalos on mines ar really easy to predict until about 90 kills
I agree there must be tons of scripted cephs on MA but then sometimes the majini that will spawn them get blown up so idk

As long as you're happy

GT - RSAmatt
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

United States United States

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2010, 11:40:32 PM »

Thanks for the info Headminerve.  You seem to make careful studies of in-game occurrences like I do.  Only... you put yours to use in gaining higher scores, etc, while I just list them for others, for the most part. =P

I'll check out the MA scripted and add them once I get back to playing RE5 more.

With the appearance times for the scripted, I'm going to start listing the area (region) where they spawn right next to the kills in which they spawn since it's going to be different depending on the strategy used in both solo and duo, especially with bigger maps like MA.

---
My site - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
My youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/BerserkerSTARS
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 fiREd me then hiREd me again for part time employment.

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2010, 12:50:49 AM »

berserker , u mainly , and any1 who posts info 4 ur guide r so f'ing ultra awesome !  idk how u do it !  i hope u enjoy doing that stuff as much as i and the forum appreciate u ! dawgone it , and shucks ( scraping my shoe in the dirt ) !

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
justMatt
Albert Wesker

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2010, 09:59:35 AM »

More on mines: scripted critical on a shovel majini, I've windfalled his chest several times and he his head pops. Also there is another bottle majini who comes from the main tunnel entrance who is a scripted cephalo

As long as you're happy

GT - RSAmatt
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2010, 10:14:53 AM »

More on mines: scripted critical on a shovel majini, I've windfalled his chest several times and he his head pops. Also there is another bottle majini who comes from the main tunnel entrance who is a scripted cephalo

Thanks.  I noticed the scripted critical on the shovel Majini during my dual STARS Chris run.  I pretty much knew it was scripted when a head explodes after a stomp aimed at the chest.

I'll updated everything soon.

Keep adding more info if anyone finds out anything else though.  Just record a post here and I'll look back through them.

---
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2010, 11:04:18 AM »

This topic is easily one of the best on the forums, thanks so much for this.
rJay
"The Ganado"
BSAA

♥ HP: 127

360 / PS3

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2010, 11:17:45 AM »

I agree. You are probably more familiar with the game mechanics than anyone else here Kev. You're work is very much appreciated.

---
Xbox Live GT: rJay00 | PSN: rJay00
RogerRockmore
BSAA

♥ HP: 12

Turkey Turkey

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2010, 10:41:15 AM »

You can kill scripted Duvalia with a critical headshot, I did it on AR with Wesker to the bow majini. Jill BSAA could do this easilly with her HG's critical rate.
Choko_TS
Claire Redfield

♥ HP: -4

Germany Germany

PS3

ChokoTS91
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2010, 01:41:50 PM »

You can kill scripted Duvalia with a critical headshot, I did it on AR with Wesker to the bow majini. Jill BSAA could do this easilly with her HG's critical rate.
They wont mutate with a critical headshot ? O_O
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2010, 04:27:51 PM »

Thanks for the comments above. ;)

Hmm, I never have thought of trying that.  Interesting.  Thanks for that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 05:25:49 PM by Berserker » Logged

---

advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2010, 05:26:00 PM »

I agree. You are probably more familiar with the game mechanics than anyone else here Kev. You're work is very much appreciated.
u 2 r so right , thx berserker  !

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
justMatt
Albert Wesker

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2010, 02:35:19 PM »

I think the likeliness of getting a cephalo increases as the game goes on, or maybe it's just the majini near the end ar all more likely to turn cephalo.

As long as you're happy

GT - RSAmatt
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

♥ HP: 3

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2010, 02:49:49 PM »

Difficulty adjustment plays a role in this. DA changes the ceph percentage, DA being changed itself by the ammo you drop, the amount of times you're hit, grabbed, if you broke a combo or several, and maybe even if you miss shots or don't melee much !

In some maps zones overlap and that's terrible to figure out which spawns first among allllll those majinis.

So here's a question I haven't seen answered in Berserker's faq : do we know spawning priorities (MA is the map I specifically want but it works in other maps) ?

If I take MA, it's insane to figure out all the possibilities... except in some "isolated" zones (where only 2 zones overlap for example).

www.youtube.com/headminerve
PSN ID : Head_Minerve
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

♥ HP: 3

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2010, 06:36:29 PM »

I won't explain all my strat for this result, but for info I counted 6 scripted cephalos and only 3 auto-crits in MA, playing Wesker Midnight. Crits are difficult to figure out with only one day studying the map, but the ones I may have avoided are the dynamite majinis I often magnumed, or they just killed themselves. And with bad luck maybe a few scripted crits may have been killed otherwise than with headshots in all the tries I did, bad luck but possible since molotovs and dynamites may screw up the run.

I'm finally ready for trying highscores ! ;D

www.youtube.com/headminerve
PSN ID : Head_Minerve
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: