Biohazard Mercenaries
May 27, 2020, 03:09:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mercenaries Information Thread  (Read 25979 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
justMatt
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 0

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2010, 09:23:33 AM »

Scripted crit in MA. You can see it in Yaritaiji's 697k vid, he seems to know about it. Just after he jumps down the ladder to get the final Timer, theres a guy with an adze thing. He tiger uppercuts him then windfalls and its a crit

As long as you're happy

GT - RSAmatt
BoBo_273
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

Canada Canada

PS3

« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2010, 01:45:17 PM »

quote from bobo ,
The one guy who stands by the spikes where the chicken is located is a scripted Cephalo. He's already stationary there from the start.
so hit the upper or lower spike trigger  ?

You won't be able to get there without triggering him. The player on the top spawn can hit the spikes, but the one where the archer stays.
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

♥ HP: 3

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2010, 08:21:59 AM »

@justmatt> he's not a scripted 100% crit. I actually think Yari lost time with this enemy (and he didn't anticipate the 5 kills explosion too, other mistake that stole him a 700k run). I'd rather say he thought this enemy was hit before and thought he needed to shoot once only to melee-kill him. Or it was just pressure, to not lose the combo and/or avoid any "potential" crit because he already lost 5 kills (around 10 sec or more if he ahd meleed them), he chosed to do a safe melee kill.

The crit after the windfall is there because the enemy had a very few health points remaining, imo.

www.youtube.com/headminerve
PSN ID : Head_Minerve
Chie_8
♥TioChii♥
BSAA

Bahrain Bahrain

« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2010, 09:44:10 AM »

GREAT WORK EVERYONE & Kevo ;)

btw i have an info for Jill BSAA players in AR :
-- Duvalia
Type of Majini: Explosive Arrow Wetland Majini
Location: Below the staircase that leads to the 90 seconds and two flash grenade pickups
When: Stands in place from the start of the stage.

shoot his leg w/Jill MG the duvalia will canceled ;D i am 100% sure & i always do it ;)
IF U NEED VID LET ME KNOW  ::)

youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/PhantomChie8 )
Just thankX a lot for everyone <3 for my special friends, partners, friends , others even the ones who hate me np i still love everyone <3
LOVE U ALL AFTER ALL n_n
justMatt
Albert Wesker

« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2010, 12:56:48 PM »

Oh maybe he's not always crit but I remebered seeing lots of other runs where a guy at that point was a crit. I dont think crits happen when their just low on life tho, windfalling the chest and getting a cirt is usually a sure sign that its scripted.

As long as you're happy

GT - RSAmatt
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2010, 01:16:47 PM »

Well, maybe. The thing is the guy you see in the vid isn't a 100% crit. He may be a 50% or 75% scripted crit, but for now I can't tell (frakkin ps3 bug). What I see in Yari's run is he could have killed him with a headshot+cobra, he wouldn't have got a crit. I watched again and it seems his windfall was very close to the head, so chest... head... the sound is too crappy to be sure what happened. :P

Chie_8
♥TioChii♥
BSAA

Bahrain Bahrain

« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2010, 01:23:25 PM »

i am not talking about wesker player , i am talking about Jill player & i mean by IF U NEED A VID i mean i CAN record a vid for that IF IT NEED TO XD

Just thankX a lot for everyone <3 for my special friends, partners, friends , others even the ones who hate me np i still love everyone <3
LOVE U ALL AFTER ALL n_n
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2010, 04:10:26 PM »

I think everyone understood you Chie. ;D
Btw, Enemies are the same for any character playing the same map (in the same kind of mercs mode of course).

Seitengrate
Alexia Ashford

♥ HP: 4

PS3/360(REtired)

« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2010, 04:43:36 PM »

Scripted crit in MA. You can see it in Yaritaiji's 697k vid, he seems to know about it. Just after he jumps down the ladder to get the final Timer, theres a guy with an adze thing. He tiger uppercuts him then windfalls and its a crit

During the low section of Missile Area with the current Solo strat there are a few enemies that can be criticals 50% of the time from personal experience. Playing it in the past I have had 4 criticals in a row near the final 90 second Time Bonus on many occasions. It could be bad luck on my part but it seems quite consistent.
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2010, 05:12:00 PM »

Btw this would be interesting to figure out who are the 50% or xx% crits and cephs... who knows... maybe every ceph and crit are scripted, with no exception. Actually more I think of it...

Seitengrate
Alexia Ashford

♥ HP: 4

PS3/360(REtired)

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2010, 05:20:11 PM »

Btw this would be interesting to figure out who are the 50% or xx% crits and cephs... who knows... maybe every ceph and crit are scripted, with no exception. Actually more I think of it...

I agree about the scripted part. I think almost all criticals and Cephalo are 50% and there are the obvious 100% ones. Take Ship Deck for example, there is a dynamite Majini in the area just outside the chicken area that seems to spawn a Cephalo every 3 runs or so. I'm sure the game is programmed to make the player aware these spawns occur but also keep them guessing (it would be boring if Plagas were the same every run lol).

There are odd occasions though, for example, I remember a Solo PA run with Chris Safari where I had 9 criticals in a row and this was followed by 2 Cephalo lol, I imagine all the criticals just happened to occur at once as opposed to spread out.
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2010, 05:23:19 PM »

PA would be the easiest map to check since there are a very few crits and cephs overall. Interesting debates and discussions in becoming ! :D

Chie_8
♥TioChii♥
BSAA

Bahrain Bahrain

« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2010, 08:12:33 PM »

Btw, Enemies are the same for any character playing the same map (in the same kind of mercs mode of course).

I think i will have to record XD

LOVE U ALL AFTER ALL n_n
BoBo_273
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

Canada Canada

PS3

« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2010, 11:02:12 PM »

Wesker players won't understand ;) I know what you mean though. I DKD him or Head Grab him all the time. But you should also add that you only have 2 MG shots to set him up. A 3rd one will spawn the Duvalia.
Chie_8
♥TioChii♥
BSAA

Bahrain Bahrain

« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2010, 11:46:09 PM »

Wesker players won't understand ;) I know what you mean though. I DKD him or Head Grab him all the time. But you should also add that you only have 2 MG shots to set him up. A 3rd one will spawn the Duvalia.

u are right BoBo XD
o thankX i forgot to add that XD
because the MG is weaker & effect majini less so we had the chance to melee them or kill them if we hit there legs ;D

LOVE U ALL AFTER ALL n_n
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: