Biohazard Mercenaries
May 27, 2020, 04:22:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mercenaries Information Thread  (Read 25987 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Seitengrate
Alexia Ashford

♥ HP: 4

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3/360(REtired)

« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2010, 11:53:07 PM »

I think everyone understood you Chie. ;D
Btw, Enemies are the same for any character playing the same map (in the same kind of mercs mode of course).

I think i will have to record XD

Wesker players won't understand ;) I know what you mean though. I DKD him or Head Grab him all the time. But you should also add that you only have 2 MG shots to set him up. A 3rd one will spawn the Duvalia.

u are right BoBo XD
o thankX i forgot to add that XD
because the MG is weaker & effect majini less so we had the chance to melee them or kill them if we hit there legs ;D

The same thing works for any character with a weaker weapon, Chris BSAA's M92F, Chris STARS SIG 556 and Sheva BSAA's/Jill Battlesuit's VZ61 also allow this ;) Safari's, both Wesker's and I think Clubbin's AK-74 are too strong and cause the Duvalia to emerge.
Chie_8
♥TioChii♥
BSAA

♥ HP: 0

Bahrain Bahrain

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2010, 12:24:38 AM »

I think everyone understood you Chie. ;D
Btw, Enemies are the same for any character playing the same map (in the same kind of mercs mode of course).

I think i will have to record XD

Wesker players won't understand ;) I know what you mean though. I DKD him or Head Grab him all the time. But you should also add that you only have 2 MG shots to set him up. A 3rd one will spawn the Duvalia.

u are right BoBo XD
o thankX i forgot to add that XD
because the MG is weaker & effect majini less so we had the chance to melee them or kill them if we hit there legs ;D

The same thing works for any character with a weaker weapon, Chris BSAA's M92F, Chris STARS SIG 556 and Sheva BSAA's/Jill Battlesuit's VZ61 also allow this ;) Safari's, both Wesker's and I think Clubbin's AK-74 are too strong and cause the Duvalia to emerge.

Greg u are a first class PRO player w/every character ;)
& yeah u are right about them ;D

youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/PhantomChie8 )
Just thankX a lot for everyone <3 for my special friends, partners, friends , others even the ones who hate me np i still love everyone <3
LOVE U ALL AFTER ALL n_n
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

United States United States

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2010, 02:18:24 AM »

GREAT WORK EVERYONE & Kevo ;)

btw i have an info for Jill BSAA players in AR :
-- Duvalia
Type of Majini: Explosive Arrow Wetland Majini
Location: Below the staircase that leads to the 90 seconds and two flash grenade pickups
When: Stands in place from the start of the stage.

shoot his leg w/Jill MG the duvalia will canceled ;D i am 100% sure & i always do it ;)
IF U NEED VID LET ME KNOW  ::)

Yeah, I need to go over certain ways to cancel scripted plagas with each character.  Thanks. ;)

With Duvalias, each scripted Duvalia can only take a certain amount of damage before the Duvalia emerges.  I think Clubbin' Sheva can get a least one shot in on a scripted Duvalia before it can mutate since her AK takes off less (200) than BSAA Chris' and BSAA Sheva's handgun (250).  I don't play as her enough to know though.

Someone go and knife slash the AR scripted Duvalia in the body and count the number of slashes to the body that it takes to get him to spawn a Duvalia then multiply the number of slashes by 50 and you'll get the damage amount that he can take before he mutates.  ....or I'll do it later.

Btw this would be interesting to figure out who are the 50% or xx% crits and cephs... who knows... maybe every ceph and crit are scripted, with no exception. Actually more I think of it...

With MA, I know for sure that there are certain Majini that will spawn a Cephalo from a critical head stomp or any type of critical melee.

I can't remember they're location off the top of my head, but if you perform any type of critical melee to them, they will spawn a Cephalo every time.  If you kill them with a normal melee that doesn't critical then they won't spawn a Cephalo.

I'll try to list out some later.

The best way to check on the possible scripted critical near the 90 second area of MA would be to try to kill all the Majini near the 90 seconds with normal gunfire to the chest.  If the head explodes on one when you shoot the chest, it's bound to be a scripted critical.

---
My site - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
My youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/BerserkerSTARS
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 fiREd me then hiREd me again for part time employment.

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2010, 04:04:51 AM »

berserker ur analytical and troubleshooting abilities r epic !

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

♥ HP: 3

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2010, 04:32:05 AM »

I checked again, and my mistake, this axe maj is a 100% scripted ceph. You're right Justmatt, I stupidly looked at the wrong zone in my log... ::)

www.youtube.com/headminerve
PSN ID : Head_Minerve
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2010, 01:26:11 PM »

Added/Edited these:

-- Scripted Critical Majini

Type of Majini: Majini with hatchet
Location: Appears in the area near the 90 second timer.  Spawns from the third floor walkway spawn point.  Can drop off either side of that walkway - east or west side.
When: Appears randomly between 1-30 kill.

-- Cephalo

Type of Majini: Majini with Megaphone
Location: Appears around the conveyor belt area near the 90 seconds.  Spawns from the second floor walkway then hops down near the 90 seconds.
When: Appears randomly between the 1-30 kill.

I played just a few seconds ago to figure out where each of them spawn from.  The hatchet Majini's head exploded every time I shot him with a magnum and the megaphone Majini spawned a Cephalo every time I shot him with a magnum.

There seems to be a megaphone Majini already in the stage from the beginning on the north end near the 90 seconds, but the scripted Cephalo comes later.  With the hatchet Majini, there are two that spawn and one is the scripted critical.  I don't think one will always appear before the other.

I also started on this list.  This just off the top of my head with a bit of confimation:

50% SCRIPTED CEPHALO LIST

All of the following Majini have a 50% chance of becoming a Cephalo.  Performing any type of critical gunshot or melee (direct head stomp) that makes the head explode will increase the chances of getting a Cephalo greatly - this action almost always guarantees the Cephalo.

PUBLIC ASSEMBLY

-- Cephalo

Type of Majini: Female Town Majini with red dress (no weapon)
Location: Stands inside the building with the two flash grenades on the east side of the middle of the east area.
When: Starts in the stage from the beginning.

-- Cephalo

Type of Majini: Female Town Majini with green dress (no weapon)
Location: Stands inside the building with the 60 second timer inside in the middle of the area.

MISSILE AREA

-- Cephalo

Type of Majini: Normal Town Majini (no weapon)
Location: Stands near the explosive canisters on the north end of the middle conveyor belt and will drop to the bottom floor conveyor belt from the west ledge of the middle conveyor belt while moving along the bottom conveyor belt in a duo game.

-- Cephalo

Type of Majini: Town Majini with red wrench
Location: Stands just to the south of the explosive canisters on the north end of the middle conveyor belt and will drop to the bottom floor conveyor belt from the west ledge of the middle conveyor belt while moving along the bottom conveyor belt in a duo game.

Really... I think we could just call them "Critical Attack Scripted Majini", or something like that.  I can't quite remember, but I don't think I have ever gotten a Cephalo from "50% Scripted" listed above when I perform a normal melee to kill them, BUT if that melee criticals in any way (critical uppercut, critical head stomp) then the Cephalo almost always spawns.

---
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

♥ HP: 3

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2010, 05:32:48 PM »

I personnally rate the crits as :
low crit
mid crit
high crit
Same for cephs. This way we don't have to put a number. :)

www.youtube.com/headminerve
PSN ID : Head_Minerve
The Krauser
Krausinator
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 1

KrauserFan2010
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »

Thanks for the list. At least I can better anticipate these guys now.

You don't stand a chance! *Rhino Charge*
XBL Gamertag: TheC73M Krauser
The C-Team is who you go to when the A-Team is on vacation.
whywhytea123
Chris Redfield

China China

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2010, 09:57:36 AM »

Great post! Thanks!

PC Live:WhyWhyTea327
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2010, 10:43:17 PM »

Alright, this thread is now officially the "Mercenaries Information Thread"

Everything that was collected on the Mercenaries is now viewable in the first post.  Scripted Plagas and Criticals is now at the bottom.

I probably won't be updating this thread much for a while as I concentrate on Reunion.  There are still tons of scripted plagas that need to be listed and many of the ones that are listed need a better explanation.

---

LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

PS3 (:

« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2010, 07:05:52 AM »

so i tried calculated wesker's dash (out of curiosity), it's kinda weird.

while i did 1 dash + 12 body slashes, it killed a male majini.

but i also did 2 shots with the p8, and a dash and it killed a male majini.

x + 600 =/= x + 600 ??? unless i'm slashing the leg or head and i don't know about it, this doesn't make sense. but i've tried it 15 times. out of those 15 times, 11 came out to 12 knife slashes.

i also watched that village 1mil village video. to melee a ceph (2,900), he magnum'd (2,300), handgun'd (400), then dashed twice.

according to the 2 p8 shots to dash, it should've taken just one dash to kill it.

a theory i have is based off of something i found interesting: dash damage depends on distance between wesker and and the majini.

in p8 platform spawn, i hopped down and shot the majini to the far right (in between the houses) twice, with the p8 to the body, before he got a chance to run towards me. i then dashed and it killed him.

however, that same majini, on a restart, i shot him twice point blank, and dashed him at close range. it didn't kill him.

interesting.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 07:14:37 AM by LuNaTiiC » Logged

PSN: Keen_Senses-

Keen_Senses- > L u n a t i i c .
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2010, 02:52:39 PM »

so luna , r u saying longer distance dashes r more powerful   ? very interesting if true !

LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

PS3 (:

« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2010, 06:42:48 PM »

yeah, i know right? i've tried several times on solo, maybe some dashes hit the head or legs??

but every time i shoot twice then dash from a distance, i kill a majini when i dash pass him. but when i do it up front, WTF? two dashes. my only thing to really say is that it probably has to do with it hitting the legs or the head randomly. but everytime it kills from far and not up close? can't be.

same goes for ma too, that first majini on the belt next to the explosive containers.

advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2010, 08:33:59 PM »

luna there's definitely something 2 ur point , i have been noticing similar experiences on EF !  i have been using triple dash quite frequently , the  3rd part of my triple dash almost always  is the longest and  kills stragglers more frequently that have only gotten hit by dash 0 to 2x , it's hard 2 predict , i wish we could get berserker excited about this    !!

LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

PS3 (:

« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2010, 12:07:47 AM »

LOL at "i wish we could get berserker excited about this!" xD lol.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: