Biohazard Mercenaries
November 20, 2019, 04:55:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *** Missile Area *** Ultimate Strategy***  (Read 1457 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

♥ HP: 100

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« on: December 14, 2009, 02:50:53 PM »

Konitshiwa!

There are two other strategies that the most ppl play and both have downsides.

The downside of the Japanese one: Leaving the conveyor at 70 Combo makes you loose alot of time and alot of multikill-chances, also its not easy for the other player to hold the combo sometimes. Also the enemies from the north will spawn sometimes at the end, when u move to early. Uhm... yea, Im sure all of you know what I mean.

The downside of my old strategy: The spawn till 45 kills really sucks and you will not get any doubles.

Here we go

North Spawn (Near the flames)

First of all shoot on the Barrels on the upper Conveyor, coz you will fight there later and  you risk to get killed by an explosion or to kill enemies if you shoot on it later. Now you want to dash straight-right-left to the ladder that leads to the 90s timer. Shoot on the red barrel and dash to the 90s timer. If you play a char that cant dash, just quit and start a new game and pick up a char that is able to dash - Wesker Midnight for example  8) (I know, Jill player think about the idea to give me a negative Karma now but its not my fault that you cant dash).  Now you want climb the ladder and dash to the 60s timer and make your way to the door that leads to the 2 Flash-granades.

Here we are!  Maybe you want to knock your head down on the desk now - like I did after I found out that I can stay on that place till around 95 kills. There is no need to go back to the 90s timer. Just make sure that you fight from time to time  near the flames (the place where you could jump down to the conveyor where the 60s timer was). All enemies from the North will spawn to your place and you will have alot of enemies. This strategy is a pain in the ass for non-Wesker-chars.

At 92-95 kills you should jump down near the ladder where the first Aid spray and the 30s timer is (If you wait too till combo is at 100 you will run out of enemies coz all other areas are cleaned up). Some enemies will follow you, so it would be best if your partner would be there to take them, while you want to climb to the top and take the 30s timer. Your Partner will fight near the 60s Plattform. Take the 60s timer in the room whenever you like or better: When your parter has enemies. Fight on the top near the door or near the ladder above the first-aid-spray. Jump to the 30s Plattform from time to time to trigger the office spawn. You can stay on top till 145 Combo or till the end. Depends on the spawn.

Thats it - thanks for your attention.
Sorry for my bad english...

There is also a new strategy for the office spawn that is also different to the old one, but its not from me, so it will be updated tomorrow or after tomorrow.

.        ___                      
     _n_n_n____i_i ________ ______________ _++++++++++++++_                                       
  *>(__Eileen__________I I______I I____________I I____Sp33dd34m0n___I                
    / ooOOOO OOOOoo   oo   oooo oo       oo ooo       ooo      ooo     ooo     ooo     
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Live-Broadcast | Youtube-Channel |    XBL GT: Sp33dd34m0n  PSN ID: Sp33dd34m0n__360 | Facebook |
JuJuJC
Osmund Saddler

♥ HP: 16

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 03:16:59 PM »

Awesome, thanks!
NEXUS
Po$T-Kr@zY
Jill Valentine

♥ HP: -1

United States United States

*360 / PS3*

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 03:25:57 PM »

this is some sexy info. lol. :). thanks for posting this.

GamerTag: KangDemonX   PSN: Kangdemon

I ONLY PLAY PA
Immortal_Neji
Frénçh Màfïà
BSAA

♥ HP: 0

France France

PS3

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 05:51:42 PM »

thanks speed ^^ i'll try it , sounds very good  ;)

" When we get back , i'm buying you two a round "

PS3 Trophies
GoldenBoyOe
Ada Wong

♥ HP: 0

360 (Golden Boy Oe)

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 05:58:34 PM »

I wish I had read this before we played earlier today. My MA strat is terrible right now.

no vasoline
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 05:26:35 PM »

I wish I had read this before we played earlier today. My MA strat is terrible right now.

No Problem, we can try another time if u like. I think you just joined a warm-up game, so I ended after the first session.

.        ___                      
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Live-Broadcast | Youtube-Channel |    XBL GT: Sp33dd34m0n  PSN ID: Sp33dd34m0n__360 | Facebook |
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »

I have doubts until I see a video with a score over 920.
LeatherfaceRE5
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 07:43:20 AM »

I have doubts until I see a video with a score over 920.
I agree. Whats the highest score with that strategy and its possible to reach 1 million with that strategy? Current is the kenbio strategy the best and its possible to reach 1 million.
Oromis047
BSAA

♥ HP: 120

Germany Germany

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »

agreed, maybe this works on PC, but i think we all know the PC spawns are a little (just a little xD ) different to console spawn.....
carver
SuperScrub
BSAA

♥ HP: 22

PS3

jdubsx37
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »

he played a run on xbox with buffalobandits...he was just posting an alternate route.....since so many people on the forums always say "EVERYONE JUST COPIES THE LATEST KENBIO STRAT" this is an alternative
LeatherfaceRE5
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 03:04:38 PM »

he played a run on xbox with buffalobandits...he was just posting an alternate route.....since so many people on the forums always say "EVERYONE JUST COPIES THE LATEST KENBIO STRAT" this is an alternative
Yes thats true, we all copy but its from masuo and kurono-K and kenbio copied it too. :)
BoBo_273
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

Canada Canada

PS3

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 03:10:23 PM »

Maybe everybody should come up with their own strategies like sp33d did ;)

As long as you have good spawning, then 900k is possible with any strategy. Props to you sp33d for coming up with your own strategy. I've been experimenting too a while back, but I don't play MA much.
ar1k
trollin n smokin!
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 25

PS3

ar1kkkk
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 12:12:47 AM »

What's the difference between the masuo0/kurono strat versus the kenbio one? Aren't they the same?

PSN: ar1k
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 02:34:15 PM »

Im not talking about PC.
Just think logic about it. Take the 90s and also the 60s in the flames near the office at a time where the spawn is very slow like in the beginning for example. If you play  on the conveyor and leave after 70 kills to go for the 90s you always waste time and you always have to leave alot of enemies behind. Also taking the timer in the flames at the end forces you to leave at a time where you sometimes have a good spawn. The difference to the other strategies is simple:

-Take timers when you have the worst spawn.
-Also you dont waste time by going the wired route to the 90s timer.

One additional important note to MA in general:
Spawn at MA never sucks even at the end it doesnt. If it does, it always means that one player sucked. Yes, last enemy can stuck at the end sometimes, but it doesnt happen oftener than it happens at prison. Maybe once out of 20 runs.

Basicly every strategy on every map is based on cleaning up the areas. What means that different variations of strategies are possible and many options can lead to the highest scores. Guys like Kurono-K or Kenbio can get the same scores with different strategies.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 02:38:50 PM by sp33dd34m0n » Logged

.        ___                      

Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 04:47:20 PM »

When I play the problem is never about spawning... it's just the usual bs of Missile Area that happens: aka cephalo / dynamite.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: