Biohazard Mercenaries
April 04, 2020, 05:53:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PS3: Ship Deck Solo - 664,667  (Read 2174 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
RD
HUNK

♥ HP: 29

Russia Russia

« on: January 02, 2010, 03:32:24 AM »

RE5: Ship Deck Solo - 664,667 (1/2)

RE5: Ship Deck Solo - 664,667 (2/2)

Player: Elgar-I

Some average run. 679k was not recorded
Sonico67
BSAA

♥ HP: 10

United States United States

PS3 | PC

sonico67
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 03:37:32 AM »

Good stuff. Thx for sharing.
Eileen
Speed's
BSAA

♥ HP: 54

Germany Germany

PS3

EileenClaire88
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 07:34:27 AM »

Another Ship Deck video! The SD owner in action...
Your videos are so enjoyable, not only because of your choice of music. Your gameplay is always such a pleasure to watch. In your last SD video it looked quite "relaxed". This time it looks faster and more concentrated, somehow. I don't know if I'm right, though.
- The Dying state surprised me. But well handled. ;)
- (In part 1, 9:50:) Nice how you use the corner to perform a multi cobra strike. I also try this on Duo with Jill to get a triple sometimes. ;D
- I hate it when dynamite ruins melees.

Thanks for uploading Serge. I enjoyed it.
If you ever play serious Solo EF again... Don't forget your cam... ;D

PSN ID: Eileen-Claire
Immortal_Neji
Frénçh Màfïà
BSAA

♥ HP: 0

France France

PS3

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 08:08:18 AM »

Another Ship Deck video! The SD owner in action...
Your videos are so enjoyable, not only because of your choice of music. Your gameplay is always such a pleasure to watch. In your last SD video it looked quite "relaxed". This time it looks faster and more concentrated, somehow. I don't know if I'm right, though.
- The Dying state surprised me. But well handled. ;)
- (In part 1, 9:50:) Nice how you use the corner to perform a multi cobra strike. I also try this on Duo with Jill to get a triple sometimes. ;D

yeah Elgar's videos are a kind of christmas gift for me :P

well done and thanks again for sharing your vids ^^

" When we get back , i'm buying you two a round "

PS3 Trophies
NeoCrimson
Carlos Oliveira

♥ HP: 2

Spain Spain

PS3

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 09:26:29 AM »

Good run
SD its the only map with non japanese 1st place for solo and duo and both with WR's

golemxy
Barry Burton

Mexico Mexico

PS3

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 11:32:39 AM »

VERY IMPRESIVE FRIEND, YOU CAN BEAT 700K YOU R SO CLOSE, YOU MUST HAVE A LUCKY GAME, BECAUSE DINAMITE GUYS AND CEPHALOS R SO ANNOYING
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

PSN: golemxy
RogerRockmore
BSAA

♥ HP: 12

Turkey Turkey

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 02:06:43 PM »

This run was very average lol

Great performance on show. It's clear you can get 700k man. The patch when you went to dying lost you around 20 seconds too. The best was from 110 onwards because you started to play like a machine :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 02:19:39 PM by RogerRockmore » Logged
justMatt
Albert Wesker

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 04:46:40 PM »

In the last area you say there are lots of scripted cephalos -is it just the red spanner and bristly stick-thing majini that spawn cephalos, and when do they start spawning?

As long as you're happy

GT - RSAmatt
Seitengrate
Alexia Ashford

♥ HP: 4

PS3/360(REtired)

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »

In the last area you say there are lots of scripted cephalos -is it just the red spanner and bristly stick-thing majini that spawn cephalos, and when do they start spawning?

One bowgun Majini also spawns a Cephalo in the final area, he is the 1st or 2nd you meet after arriving in this spawn area.

Additional Post Merged: January 02, 2010, 04:58:14 PM
Great run also, 700k soon.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 08:56:05 PM by Seitengrate » Logged
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

United States United States

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »

Very good.

I can't stand when one of the four bow gun Majini stand near the edge of the platform near the ladder.  So annoying how a shot will knock them off the edge to where you can easily land on one if you don't time a drop with theirs.

---
My site - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
My youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/BerserkerSTARS
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 fiREd me then hiREd me again for part time employment.

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
RD
HUNK

Russia Russia

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 10:32:09 AM »

Thanks for nice comments.

Danke. That's right, dynamite bastards is worst shit. Especially the ones that ignite it first, then jump down and explode xD
EF? Well, if I get something close to 600k, then upload for sure.

Great run also, 700k soon.
Thanks man

Very good.

I can't stand when one of the four bow gun Majini stand near the edge of the platform near the ladder.  So annoying how a shot will knock them off the edge to where you can easily land on one if you don't time a drop with theirs.
Thanks Kev. Yeah. It's annoying. Usually I kill last one with Knee Cannon but this time was too close. Alternate method is just to shoot him to death during falling animation

Great performance on show. It's clear you can get 700k man. The patch when you went to dying lost you around 20 seconds too. The best was from 110 onwards because you started to play like a machine :)
Thanks bro

In G Launcher area there are about 8-9 scripted Cephalos. 1 bowgun majini, 3 spike club majinis and the rest are red wrench majinis. They start spawning after 120 or earlier. The good is that dynamite, knife, axe, pipe and molotov majinis never spawn Cephalo in that area. So the key to success is to hunt them
Eileen
Speed's
BSAA

Germany Germany

PS3

EileenClaire88
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »

Wonderful. You'd make at least one person very happy with that... ;D

So, pipe Majinis also never spawn Cephalos? I always wasn't sure about those. You told me about knife and axe (as you said - I always try to "hunt" them. :D It's great to know I can use DKD on them, your advice was very helpful).
I'll keep that in mind in case we play SD again.

Seitengrate
Alexia Ashford

♥ HP: 4

PS3/360(REtired)

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2010, 11:48:18 AM »

Wonderful. You'd make at least one person very happy with that... ;D

So, pipe Majinis also never spawn Cephalos? I always wasn't sure about those. You told me about knife and axe (as you said - I always try to "hunt" them. :D It's great to know I can use DKD on them, your advice was very helpful).

There is usually a long pipe Majini that spawns a Cephalo around the chicken area but not in the last spawn area.
Eileen
Speed's
BSAA

Germany Germany

PS3

EileenClaire88
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2010, 11:56:06 AM »

Yep, I know about him. Serge was talking about G Launcher area. And this part after 100 kills is quite difficult with Jill (sometimes it works very well, sometimes I ruin the run with it). I'm always glad to find some Majinis which surely won't turn into a Cephalo. ;D

RD
HUNK

Russia Russia

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2010, 06:18:06 PM »

In last battle zone (G Launcher area) only red wrench, spike club and 1 bow majinis are turning into Cephalos. I forgot about bottle majinis, which are also safe to kill without mutation. Keep in mind that there are 2 bottle majinis with scripted Cephalos in 2 battle zone.

In duo it's sometimes confusing. Because majinis dropping from crane to containers and going to one of the players. Chainsaw, for example, can split up. Red pants go to one player, Blue pants to another
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: