Biohazard Mercenaries
January 29, 2020, 10:14:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I hate this game & I wanna quit" ...  (Read 37615 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Kanemaster
HUNK

♥ HP: 5

United States United States

360, PS3

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 04:28:42 PM »

NOTHING pisses me off more than these 2 things

#1: You go to melee, then the other guys 'push' either you or the stunned guy out the way

#2: Picking up ammo while trying to melee

GT: X KaneWallace X
PSN: JereKaine
andzon
Rebecca Chambers

♥ HP: 11

Sweden Sweden

PS3

andszon
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 05:20:41 PM »

@ Rampage - HAHA everything is so true! LMAO at no. 4 xD

* I HATE when I shoot a majini in the face and he doesn't even react and grabs me instead. (only when lag but still!)
* I also hate when you are about to dash the chicken and when you're 0.1 sec from hitting it , it runs away!
* Stuck enemies in MA in a good run...
* When you are cobra striking at flashing combo and boom, a cephalo.

Playstation 3
justMatt
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 0

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2010, 05:26:48 PM »

* When you are cobra striking at flashing combo and boom, a cephalo.
Damn I hate that. Ruined 680k PA for me

i got grabbed by a guy with no head ???
I love it when that happens. They just let go fo you after a second lol. I also love getting grabbed by majini with the clay masks. When they do their tongue bite thing their mask breaks apart

As long as you're happy

GT - RSAmatt
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2010, 05:33:52 PM »

NOTHING pisses me off more than these 2 things

#1: You go to melee, then the other guys 'push' either you or the stunned guy out the way

#2: Picking up ammo while trying to melee

#1 omfg dude   .... u aim face but majini behind a majini pushes him to the side , fuks ur aim up n motherfuker that pushed gonna grab u cuz ure focus on that other retard, or when u have 3 maj in front u shoot furthest 1 u in close space so when u runnin to him to CB , the bastard in front blocks u omfg then u get crt when u shoot the same motherfuker . These things raise ur blood pressure X_X

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
BoBo_273
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

Canada Canada

PS3

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 06:49:07 PM »

WAAAAAAAAAAA I HAD 11:?? ON THE CLOCK IN MISSILE AREA AND I LOST A MINUTE BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO EMPTY THE SPAWNS RIGHT, BUT I'LL BLAME IT ON ENEMIES BEING "GLITCHED" INSTEAD!

WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(I'm just quoting the ~2 million similar stories I hear all the time about this map, this isn't from me personally 8))

11:30 is the common time everyone has.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 06:59:00 PM »

To be honest. I don't know what I want with this game.

I lost all motivation to increase my scores as while ago. I stopped playing with main partners to help others. I only feel like playing for my scores every once in a while, that's it.

With this game... I can't even manage to play other games. I bought a few games, I've BARELY played them. I have a million other games to play too.... I can't simply even manage to turn them on.

I don't know whether to quit this game or what. If I quit, I will have to break the fucking disc. It's really like an addiction. I'm addicted to the game, this site and the people who play this game. I don't even want to quit, but I do need to start doing other things with my time and play other games I've been wanting to play for a while... At least I started going to the gym again. But on the weekends, and after work... this game just calls me.

PS. I hate when majini grab me from behind and try to FUCK me. I HATE THAT SHIT.
BoBo_273
BSAA

Canada Canada

PS3

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 07:06:41 PM »

I lost all motivation to increase my scores as while ago. I stopped playing with main partners to help others. I only feel like playing for my scores every once in a while, that's it.

With this game... I can't even manage to play other games. I bought a few games, I've BARELY played them. I have a million other games to play too.... I can't simply even manage to turn them on.

I don't know whether to quit this game or what. If I quit, I will have to break the fucking disc. It's really like an addiction. I'm addicted to the game, this site and the people who play this game. I don't even want to quit, but I do need to start doing other things with my time and play other games I've been wanting to play for a while... At least I started going to the gym again. But on the weekends, and after work... this game just calls me.

PS. I hate when majini grab me from behind and try to FUCK me. I HATE THAT SHIT.

I have the exact same problem (if you want to call it that) as you. I barely touch any of my other games and sometimes I even ask myself why the hell do I still play Mercs? I update my scores very rarely. Prison was my last update a few weeks ago and before that was AR 2 months ago lol. My other scores are from October and prior to that. Yet, I still play, even though it may not be for high scores (helping others, non Wesker runs, Vs, etc.

I really lost interest in high scores, but certain friends of mine ask me to play or I ask them and we just have fun now. Sure we go for the high scores, but I'm not too crazy whether I get it or not.
kazuyafan94
Cheshire the Cat
HUNK

PS3 & 360

kazuyafan94
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2010, 07:07:30 PM »

okay, lemmie start by saying

1. FUCK THOSE MAJINI'S!!!!! I REALLY HATE IT WHEN THEY JUST FUCKIN GRAB YOU FROM BEHIND THEN A FUCKIN EXECUTIONER/CHAINSAW DUDE ATTACKS YOU OUT OF NO WHERE!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO THOSE MAJINI'S LOOOVE TO PLAY GRAB ASS!?!?!?! AND I MOSTLY HATE THOSE PINK FILTHY BASTARD LICKERS, YOU HAVE TO PRESS 2 FUCKIN BUTTONS TO DO A UPPERCUT OR WHATEVER TO NOT GET KILLED! I COMPLETELY HATE IT!!!! EVERYDAY I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE QUITING, WHEN TRYING TO RECORD A RUN, KILLED....KILLED, KILLED, KILLED!!!! OHHH AND ESPECIALLY THE REAPER!!!! WHY? EVERY FUCKING TIME I TURNED AROUND HE "HUGS" ME? I DON'T WANT NO GODDAMN "HUG" WHY DON'T YOU SIT ON IT AND SUCK A DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT MAJINI/EXECUTIONER/REAPER/CHAINSAW DUDE/LICKER/TOFU!!!!!

2. I REALLY DON'T LIKE "REUNION" THAT MUCH ANYMORE!!!! IT'S NOT AS FUCKIN FUN AS ORIGINAL!!! I MEAN THE NEW CHARACTERS LOOK AMAZING AND ALL BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING IN 2 MORE COSTUMES???? SERIOUSLY!!!! CHRIS AND SHEVA NOW OFFICIALLY HAVE 5 COSTUMES....FIVE! AND WHAT I REALLY HATE IN "REUNION" IS THE DUVALIA AND FAT MIKE TYSON(Fat Man Majini)!!!!! DO THEY REALLY HAVE TO BE IN EVVVVVERY STAGE??? WHATS MORE RETARDED IS WHY DO THEY BRING OUT THOSE GODDAMN DOGS???? WHY CAN'T REUNION BE LIKE ORIGINAL "MERCENARIES"???? I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO CONSENTRATE ON COMBOS, CONSENTRATING ON TIME IS MORE BETTER FOR ME REALLY!!!! SO GO SUCK A DICK!!!!

i'm done =)

YouTube page: www.youtube.com/kazuyafan94
Myspace page: www.myspace.com/kazuyafan94
Twitter: www.twitter.com/kazuyafan94
Playstation Network ID: kazuyafan94
Xbox 360 Gamertag: kazuyafan94
"Not gonna be on much"

PS3 Trophies
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2010, 07:10:23 PM »

I have the exact same problem (if you want to call it that) as you. I barely touch any of my other games and sometimes I even ask myself why the hell do I still play Mercs? I update my scores very rarely. Prison was my last update a few weeks ago and before that was AR 2 months ago lol. My other scores are from October and prior to that. Yet, I still play, even though it may not be for high scores (helping others, non Wesker runs, Vs, etc.

I really lost interest in high scores, but certain friends of mine ask me to play or I ask them and we just have fun now. Sure we go for the high scores, but I'm not too crazy whether I get it or not.

LOL. I think a few my scores are like 3-5 months old. I still love the game... but it's too addicting and wears on me emotionally / mentally.
BoBo_273
BSAA

Canada Canada

PS3

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2010, 07:13:11 PM »

LOL. I think a few my scores are like 3-5 months old. I still love the game... but it's too addicting and wears on me emotionally / mentally.

My sentiments exactly..But I'm pretty sure I can top you with my scores. With the exceptions of the last 2 I mentioned, my SD score for example was ranked 14th when I got it. It's now ranked like 140th lol. August was when I got it and a couple weeks later I improved from 928k to 929k xD

Additional Post Merged: February 27, 2010, 07:14:02 PM
Oh and MA was another recent one. Basically 3 maps, but the rest are over 4 months old.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2010, 07:25:07 PM »

okay, lemmie start by saying

1. FUCK THOSE MAJINI'S!!!!! I REALLY HATE IT WHEN THEY JUST FUCKIN GRAB YOU FROM BEHIND THEN A FUCKIN EXECUTIONER/CHAINSAW DUDE ATTACKS YOU OUT OF NO WHERE!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO THOSE MAJINI'S LOOOVE TO PLAY GRAB ASS!?!?!?! AND I MOSTLY HATE THOSE PINK FILTHY BASTARD LICKERS, YOU HAVE TO PRESS 2 FUCKIN BUTTONS TO DO A UPPERCUT OR WHATEVER TO NOT GET KILLED! I COMPLETELY HATE IT!!!! EVERYDAY I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE QUITING, WHEN TRYING TO RECORD A RUN, KILLED....KILLED, KILLED, KILLED!!!! OHHH AND ESPECIALLY THE REAPER!!!! WHY? EVERY FUCKING TIME I TURNED AROUND HE "HUGS" ME? I DON'T WANT NO GODDAMN "HUG" WHY DON'T YOU SIT ON IT AND SUCK A DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT MAJINI/EXECUTIONER/REAPER/CHAINSAW DUDE/LICKER/TOFU!!!!!

2. I REALLY DON'T LIKE "REUNION" THAT MUCH ANYMORE!!!! IT'S NOT AS FUCKIN FUN AS ORIGINAL!!! I MEAN THE NEW CHARACTERS LOOK AMAZING AND ALL BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING IN 2 MORE COSTUMES???? SERIOUSLY!!!! CHRIS AND SHEVA NOW OFFICIALLY HAVE 5 COSTUMES....FIVE! AND WHAT I REALLY HATE IN "REUNION" IS THE DUVALIA AND FAT MIKE TYSON(Fat Man Majini)!!!!! DO THEY REALLY HAVE TO BE IN EVVVVVERY STAGE??? WHATS MORE RETARDED IS WHY DO THEY BRING OUT THOSE GODDAMN DOGS???? WHY CAN'T REUNION BE LIKE ORIGINAL "MERCENARIES"???? I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO CONSENTRATE ON COMBOS, CONSENTRATING ON TIME IS MORE BETTER FOR ME REALLY!!!! SO GO SUCK A DICK!!!!

i'm done =)

Legendary post.
LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

PS3 (:

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2010, 08:22:08 PM »

i got grabbed by a guy with no head ???
no, stfu; what's worse is getting a pole slammed down on your fucking skull, while the bitch wielding the pole has no fucking head!! FUCKKKKK!!!

another piece of shit majini are those fat fucking george foreman mother fuckers!! combo breaking sons of bitches!! FUCKKKKK!!!

also exs who sprint the fuck towards your back once you pull a one-eighty!! once i ignore exs who are five fucking miles away they show up right the fuck behind me and slam me the fuck down!! FUCKKKKK!!!

AND NOTHING GETS ME MORE UPSET THAN MISTAKENLY ACTIVATING A HUMILIATION OR FIRST AID WHILE THE FUCKING COMBO IS FLASHING!!! I LITERALLY FINISH THE MELEE .0000001 OF A SECOND AFTER THE COMBO BREAKS!!

-RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

ps. no offense to jaz when i said "stfu" LOL ;D.

PSN: Keen_Senses-

Keen_Senses- > L u n a t i i c .
ar1k
trollin n smokin!
Albert Wesker

PS3

ar1kkkk
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2010, 08:29:50 PM »

Actually, being grabbed with no head must be SUPER glitchy. Which makes it 10 times worse than getting hit after you get a critical.

PSN: ar1k
LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

PS3 (:

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2010, 08:38:51 PM »

Actually, being grabbed with no head must be SUPER glitchy. Which makes it 10 times worse than getting hit after you get a critical.
the above never happened to me, and getting hit after a critical is much, much, more likely.

that's why i find it worse. it's probably happened to me hundreds of times. no head+grab has never happened to me.

PSN: Keen_Senses-

Keen_Senses- > L u n a t i i c .
ar1k
trollin n smokin!
Albert Wesker

PS3

ar1kkkk
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2010, 08:44:53 PM »

^ yeah, me neither. but it sounds terrible though. to be honest, i'd probably get pretty mad if that happened.

lots of things in RE5 piss me off ;\ but i can't name them all.

edit: just thought of one. when spawns disappear for no reason.. it makes me want to kill people.

PSN: ar1k
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: