Biohazard Mercenaries
December 14, 2019, 10:45:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I hate this game & I wanna quit" ...  (Read 35821 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Immortal_Neji
Frénçh Màfïà
BSAA

♥ HP: 0

France France

PS3

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2010, 05:38:41 PM »

about dead majinis grabbing you , it happened to me twice in solo too sonico xD damn shit..

i love also base majinis who throw grenades , if you pop his head while his throwing , HE'S STILL THROWING IT !! damn bastards.. and that spear attack of wetland majinis ( the impale one ) even without his head the motherfucker will still continue his attack and hit you (even if it does not impale , its very annoying...)

" When we get back , i'm buying you two a round "

PS3 Trophies
Seitengrate
Alexia Ashford

♥ HP: 4

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3/360(REtired)

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2010, 06:21:34 PM »

about dead majinis grabbing you , it happened to me twice in solo too sonico xD damn shit..

i love also base majinis who throw grenades , if you pop his head while his throwing , HE'S STILL THROWING IT !! damn bastards.. and that spear attack of wetland majinis ( the impale one ) even without his head the motherfucker will still continue his attack and hit you (even if it does not impale , its very annoying...)

Lol, headless attacks are so cheap, the worst are regular Majini who are decapitated yet still rotate 180 after running past them to try and avoid the attack lol.
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

United States United States

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2010, 06:37:07 PM »

I completely agree with Andrew and BoBo about how I should be moving on to other games.  It's kind of annoying in a way.  I try to move on to other games every now and then and then have this sudden urge to return to RE5 eventually after trying to move on.  I have so many games piled up that I haven't played yet and so many releases that I was waiting for that I have no desire to try out.

I was honestly expecting to stick with RE5 for about three months while I wrote a guide for it then toss it to the side and move on to other games.  Man, was I every wrong...

On the good side, it has saved me a bunch of money on buying other games - aka. not caring enough to buy them since I know they'll just lay there.

NOTHING pisses me off more than these 2 things

#1: You go to melee, then the other guys 'push' either you or the stunned guy out the way

#2: Picking up ammo while trying to melee

Yeah, to me, you put the nail in the coffin with that post.  Those are my two worst problems overall.  Especially in solo mode.

Also when a Majini gets stuck halfway in the wall or your character or the Majini is on some uneven surface and you try to perform a ground melee then it misses.  That really makes makes my blood boil.

Cocktail Majini can be asses in their own way too.  Setting off explosive barrels that cause me to suddenly go into dying status... or when two of them bomb me at the same time directly after a melee.

---
My site - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
My youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/BerserkerSTARS
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 fiREd me then hiREd me again for part time employment.

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »

i miss u already rocket , ur duo career was starting with so much promise  !

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
Seitengrate
Alexia Ashford

♥ HP: 4

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3/360(REtired)

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2010, 10:14:10 PM »

I completely agree with Andrew and BoBo about how I should be moving on to other games.  It's kind of annoying in a way.  I try to move on to other games every now and then and then have this sudden urge to return to RE5 eventually after trying to move on.  I have so many games piled up that I haven't played yet and so many releases that I was waiting for that I have no desire to try out.

I was honestly expecting to stick with RE5 for about three months while I wrote a guide for it then toss it to the side and move on to other games.  Man, was I every wrong...

On the good side, it has saved me a bunch of money on buying other games - aka. not caring enough to buy them since I know they'll just lay there.

I agree, I was going to finish playing RE5 a few months ago but then the new DLCs were announced so decided to stick around and kept playing Mercs. Had RE5 only had the story mode and a different mini-game then I doubt I'd have played it for almost a year. However, Desperate Escape releases this week along with the final 4 Reunion characters, I'll give that a week or two worth of play but I really think it's time to finish with Mercs. The desire to play it is not really there that often these days and I am finally interested in other games.

I bought Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 4 and a few others and they have yet to be played lol due to RE5, I'm also looking forward to Splinter Cell Conviction and Alan Wake on 360 and Final Fantasy XIII and God of War 3 are only a few weeks or so away from release. Those games are more than enough to get my teeth into.
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2010, 10:22:19 PM »

if i could persuade you otherwise i would !

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2010, 01:21:40 AM »

I'm probably the oldest person on this board and here's how much I love/hate this game.  My PS3 just crapped out on me over the weekend - error code 8001050F, and I'm debating whether or not to send it off to be repaired.  If I don't then I can stop playing mercs, but do I really want to?  I have about 6 other games that I want to play.  They collect dust while I feed my mercs addiction.

I seriously think its the only way to kick it.  Yes, I'm the creepy old nerd in the room, but I appreciate the forum and the chance to vent.  If those of you on my friends list never see me on again, it's because I gave up mercs for good.  Or at least until RE6 comes out.  Otherwise you'll see me as soon as I get my PS3 back from Sony.

That error code was the same problem that nearly everyone was having with their PS3s. It's not your PS3, it was PSN and Sony not correctly setting up the PS3 for leap years. Your PS3 should be fine now.

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2010, 10:47:24 AM »

I'm probably the oldest person on this board and here's how much I love/hate this game.  My PS3 just crapped out on me over the weekend - error code 8001050F, and I'm debating whether or not to send it off to be repaired.  If I don't then I can stop playing mercs, but do I really want to?  I have about 6 other games that I want to play.  They collect dust while I feed my mercs addiction.

I seriously think its the only way to kick it.  Yes, I'm the creepy old nerd in the room, but I appreciate the forum and the chance to vent.  If those of you on my friends list never see me on again, it's because I gave up mercs for good.  Or at least until RE6 comes out.  Otherwise you'll see me as soon as I get my PS3 back from Sony.

That error code was the same problem that nearly everyone was having with their PS3s. It's not your PS3, it was PSN and Sony not correctly setting up the PS3 for leap years. Your PS3 should be fine now.

Yeah!
Your PS3 should be fine now!
Don't send it in!!

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
LuNaTiiC
elite NOOB
Claire Redfield

PS3 (:

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2010, 09:43:48 PM »

Fucking silly things occur caphalos slow spawns, a majini whos dead grabbing you, shooting the reaper in the G-Spot and u die due to lag; slow spawn fucking those egg shits; executioners with cheap shots form the back, fucking dynamite; i cud go on 4ever !
lmfao.

PSN: Keen_Senses-

Keen_Senses- > L u n a t i i c .
rJay
"The Ganado"
BSAA

♥ HP: 127

360 / PS3

rJay0O
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2010, 11:46:33 PM »

Attention: I love Missile Area more than life itself. That is all.

---
Xbox Live GT: rJay00 | PSN: rJay00 | Youtube | Facebook
Immortal_Neji
Frénçh Màfïà
BSAA

France France

PS3

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2010, 03:27:22 AM »

Attention: I love Missile Area more than life itself. That is all.
lool for me its EF , nothing is better than been pounced after 140 combo :) i LoOoOve this...

" When we get back , i'm buying you two a round "

PS3 Trophies
Headminerve
RE4 Rep
Jack Krauser

♥ HP: 3

France France

PS3

HeadMinerve
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2010, 05:32:02 AM »

MA : I was trying the current 128 combo, and in the end I broke the combo at 117, so I stopped killing and took the timers. I dash the stairs of the chicken zone, and dash the 2nd floor conveyor belt... Then I kill the 20 last + 16 kills from the missiles area I had left alive.

I had heard of majs stuck at doors in MA, or in the office... But yesterday I got a stuck maj up the stairs of the chicken zone I dashed !!! WT Hell !!!

I had to dash the map back, thinking I had forgotten to spawn the last maj of a zone, but NO ! He had spawn but wasn't able to jump down on the conveyor belt ! He was actually walking endlessly against the edge of the spot to jump.......... :-X

www.youtube.com/headminerve
PSN ID : Head_Minerve
flyinhyphy
Master Beta
BSAA

♥ HP: 46

PS3

bigyellow100
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2010, 06:27:14 AM »

SD: zanarkand and i lost 350k on SD. chris bsaa's shotgun is so damn weak! i hvae to stand next to to the majini to just kill it with one shell!  also, it takes like 20 shotgun shots to put down the blue chainswaw guy! omfg.

so we lost combo at 6 because i couldnt kill the archer with my shotgun from afar.  i didnt make it to the center in time, so zanarkand had to kill the second wave of chainsaws with the rocket launcher.  we fought in the center and had a pretty good combo going, but some headless manjini threw a bottle at me and i got stunned.  i was so flustered that i manually reloaded instead of shooting th e manjini in front of me which obviously was a cephalo anyway.  wtf??!?! so then our combo broke at 29.

zanarkand then went to get the second rl, cuz sheva bsaa's rifle is pants against the blue chainsaw guy.   i was holding combo pretty good, but then i got hit by 2 dynamites in a row.  goddammit.

i hate how in ship deck you can get 2-4 cephalos in a row.  i mustve gotten that at least three times.  anyway, next time- 350k for sure.  im content with my 338k for now.

"fly get the fuck away from the reaper.  its too dangerous."
-dru-urd
You don't get the point but oh well, idgaf anymore.
zanarkand424
Snatch fuk 69
BRAVO

♥ HP: 76

Hong Kong Hong Kong

PS3/360

zanarkand424 zanarkand424
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2010, 07:04:20 AM »

SD: zanarkand and i lost 350k on SD. chris bsaa's shotgun is so damn weak! i hvae to stand next to to the majini to just kill it with one shell!  also, it takes like 20 shotgun shots to put down the blue chainswaw guy! omfg.

so we lost combo at 6 because i couldnt kill the archer with my shotgun from afar.  i didnt make it to the center in time, so zanarkand had to kill the second wave of chainsaws with the rocket launcher.  we fought in the center and had a pretty good combo going, but some headless manjini threw a bottle at me and i got stunned.  i was so flustered that i manually reloaded instead of shooting th e manjini in front of me which obviously was a cephalo anyway.  wtf??!?! so then our combo broke at 29.

zanarkand then went to get the second rl, cuz sheva bsaa's rifle is pants against the blue chainsaw guy.   i was holding combo pretty good, but then i got hit by 2 dynamites in a row.  goddammit.

i hate how in ship deck you can get 2-4 cephalos in a row.  i mustve gotten that at least three times.  anyway, next time- 350k for sure.  im content with my 338k for now.

man, I can say this BSAA combination is damn gay XD Hey, tell me if you got a target next time XD as you asked me not to play seriously XDD SD is gay, prison is gay too. We had about 45 combo in that Prison SS run, but two cephalos appeared in a row ruin our game  :o

"zanarkand then went to get the second rl, cuz sheva bsaa's rifle is pants against the blue chainsaw guy"
well ...actually I suck at using rifle ROFL  :P

gg bro ;D

-DrU-UrD

flyinhyphy
Master Beta
BSAA

♥ HP: 46

PS3

bigyellow100
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2010, 07:14:08 AM »

^LOL

no prob i was j/k. 

ive never tried those combos before, but for prison i got like 650+ with neocrimson as sheva clubbin with him as safari chris.  for sd, soulja and i got close to 650k with 2 chris bsaa IIRC.
i will think of goals.

-dru-urd
You don't get the point but oh well, idgaf anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: