Biohazard Mercenaries
November 18, 2019, 08:53:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I hate this game & I wanna quit" ...  (Read 35025 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
qweedow
biomercs psychologist
Jack Krauser

♥ HP: 14

Australia Australia

PS3

qweedow
« Reply #450 on: May 29, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »

Well you were using Wesker? He was using Jill. lol

True Dat

Use Wesker STARS & see how swell you do solo prison :)
Each to their own character. Ben uno very well you play better w Sheva than Wesker, right?
true dat
OMG Im hungover, i drank too much lastnite. Forgot the last few hours, dunno wtf i did. But its in those near death experiences that we taste IMMORTALITY.
The feeling of passing out, then 4getting, is as close to cheating death as it gets. So I awake reinvigorated.

WTF this was open in myt browser wen i awokwe
hollywood stars before and after plastic surgery

I was drunk, i'll go & keep combo with 6mins now, wen i get chance 2 play....sober

You have just been sent a personal message by AUTO-SPAMMER on Biohazard Mercenaries.
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

United States United States

PS3

« Reply #451 on: May 29, 2012, 11:47:42 PM »

True Dat

Each to their own character. Ben uno very well you play better w Sheva than Wesker, right?
true dat
OMG Im hungover, i drank too much lastnite. Forgot the last few hours, dunno wtf i did. But its in those near death experiences that we taste IMMORTALITY.
The feeling of passing out, then 4getting, is as close to cheating death as it gets. So I awake reinvigorated.

I was drunk, i'll go & keep combo with 6mins now, wen i get chance 2 play....sober

That's a sure sign of addiction to whatever it is you are abusing. Don't take it the wrong way. Only someone who really cared about you would say what you're doing is a miserable idea. Fake friends will tell you how awesome you are that you are abusing until you pass out. Just sayin.

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
Robbo566
Rampage's Sperm
BSAA

♥ HP: 62

United Kingdom United Kingdom

R0bbo556
« Reply #452 on: May 30, 2012, 04:06:24 AM »

Hahahahahaahah.

I fucking love you Paul Rudd.

but im fucking Rampage and i know everything
jajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajaj
qweedow
biomercs psychologist
Jack Krauser

Australia Australia

PS3

qweedow
« Reply #453 on: May 30, 2012, 07:42:19 AM »

True Dat

true dat

That's a sure sign of addiction to whatever it is you are abusing. Don't take it the wrong way. Only someone who really cared about you would say what you're doing is a miserable idea. Fake friends will tell you how awesome you are that you are abusing until you pass out. Just sayin.

i have reason. abuse is a matter of opinion. I never said im awesome. But i will say the moments and feelings obtained are awesome.

depends on our perception of things really.

You have just been sent a personal message by AUTO-SPAMMER on Biohazard Mercenaries.
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #454 on: May 30, 2012, 10:12:32 PM »

True Dat

true dat

i have reason. abuse is a matter of opinion. I never said im awesome. But i will say the moments and feelings obtained are awesome.

Abuse is very well defined. You are abusing. When you deny you are abusing, it only confirms your abuse to an outside observer. You should not feel like any of the feelings you describe are awesome. You should feel like they are repulsive, and nauseating, and well, wrong. One day unless you change your thinking, you won't wake up, or if you do it could very well be in a degree of vegetative state for the rest of your life. There are events that can happen to you that are worse than dying. I wish you would be open to someone saying that plainly to you, but in my experience, you won't. Some people just have to hit bottom, die, or worse, before they are ready to change.

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
Zombie 06
SUSPENDED

♥ HP: 1

« Reply #455 on: May 31, 2012, 10:40:10 AM »

Ae only made this thread cause I was destroying all his scores.
qweedow
biomercs psychologist
Jack Krauser

Australia Australia

PS3

qweedow
« Reply #456 on: May 31, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »

True Dat

true dat

Abuse is very well defined. You are abusing. When you deny you are abusing, it only confirms your abuse to an outside observer. You should not feel like any of the feelings you describe are awesome. You should feel like they are repulsive, and nauseating, and well, wrong. One day unless you change your thinking, you won't wake up, or if you do it could very well be in a degree of vegetative state for the rest of your life. There are events that can happen to you that are worse than dying. I wish you would be open to someone saying that plainly to you, but in my experience, you won't. Some people just have to hit bottom, die, or worse, before they are ready to change.

sigh~ do u even know what crazy drama Ive endured in the past month?
HELL NO
Where did I deny abuse? I didnt, I just said matter of opinion.
I wont debate this bcz I know where I stand, I know when I ramble in drunken stupor. But either way, I hold a job and work 9-5 and conduct myself appropriately when necessary. I pay my bills, dont use credit, and am not dependant on any man. And I dont gold digg and sleep around like many of my collegues and friends do.
So quit tripping, maybe my tolerance is higher than urs, and my reasons are beyond your fathom
:)

I dont smoke Marijuana anymore, Circoc is a highly refined vodka. It is NOTHING like the cheap bullshit JackDaniels. The effects are very different.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:22:23 PM by qweedow » Logged

Sipuli91
Ada Wong

♥ HP: 4

Finland Finland

360 & PS3

xSipuli91x
« Reply #457 on: June 16, 2012, 03:29:04 PM »

I hated this game and I did quit. For around 18 months. Now I'm hooked again. Damn you Matt.

If it ain't broken, break it.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: