Biohazard Mercenaries
December 14, 2019, 11:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I hate this game & I wanna quit" ...  (Read 35826 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

United States United States

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« on: February 27, 2010, 03:54:12 AM »

Post all your anger about this game and how you want to quit. I don't want to see any more retirement/quitting aka FAKE quitting topics anymore. If they are posted, they will just be merged into this thread.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 08:53:54 AM by Andrew Evenstar » Logged
flyinhyphy
Master Beta
BSAA

♥ HP: 46

PS3

bigyellow100
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 04:01:29 AM »

lol this thread should be renamed:

"fly get the fuck away from the reaper.  its too dangerous."
-dru-urd
You don't get the point but oh well, idgaf anymore.
rJay
"The Ganado"
BSAA

♥ HP: 127

360 / PS3

rJay0O
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 04:13:40 AM »

Idk why, but flyin's comment made me lol really hard.

---
Xbox Live GT: rJay00 | PSN: rJay00 | Youtube | Facebook
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 04:47:12 AM »

FUCK MISSILE AREA.

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
JuJuJC
Osmund Saddler

♥ HP: 16

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 04:56:43 AM »

FUCK MISSILE AREA.

^THAT
Immortal_Neji
Frénçh Màfïà
BSAA

♥ HP: 0

France France

PS3

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 06:37:51 AM »

FUCK PARASITES !!! they are just combo breaker... i could be a beast on wetland bastards if they where only humans enemies and no plagas...

i will never quit this game , im not a coward :P im tired of people quiting for nothin..
if you wanna quit just gtfo and stfu  ;)
(this is half-serious)

" When we get back , i'm buying you two a round "

PS3 Trophies
yautjared
The Schemer
BSAA

♥ HP: 8

New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 07:15:41 AM »

I don't hate this game .But this game try to defeat you all the time, I'm pretty sure the game itself does everything to make you fail in runs ......... I mean, the game adjust automatically according your gameplay, I observed a lot of details, for example, I was running, do it a combo of 115 in Solo, when the combo flash to finish the chain, I shot the next guy in front me, and automatically he turn into a cephalo, or in Village runs, you run passing through every foe, when you have low healt, that wetland majini will hit you, whatever position you try to avoid them, he does a crazy 180 spear attack ........ the A.I knows when you are doing well, and start to fuck off things .............

Another example : I was in Village, in that combo bonus in chicken area, killing everything , and there was there a lost kipepeo NEVER attack me, when the combo chain started flash , when I tried to kill the next majini in order to not miss the combo, the god damn kipepeo attack me !!

Other thing : majinis , when in group, wait you do some invencible frame action, when you finish, they attack you immediately, I saw that, I was DKD with Jill, and when Jill was back fliping from the move, to finish it, a majini with pipe start his attack before the invencible frame finishes, and he have success hit me, less than 1 second after Jill is out of the invencible frame attack .

Another time, I was walking slowly waiting for a green herb to spawn, I was playing with Sheva Clubbin, and the game , for every breakable item or majini killed, only spawned for me ammo, never a green herb .... I was having only rifle ammo all along the map !!

In Prison or Mines, when you are finishing the map, the dinamite majinis start to run around as crazy, trying to explode you !! Sometimes they appear already doing this move !!
Immortal_Neji
Frénçh Màfïà
BSAA

France France

PS3

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 07:23:25 AM »

I don't hate this game .But this game try to defeat you all the time, I'm pretty sure the game itself does everything to make you fail in runs ......... I mean, the game adjust automatically according your gameplay, I observed a lot of details, for example, I was running, do it a combo of 115 in Solo, when the combo flash to finish the chain, I shot the next guy in front me, and automatically he turn into a cephalo, or in Village runs, you run passing through every foe, when you have low healt, that wetland majini will hit you, whatever position you try to avoid them, he does a crazy 180 spear attack ........ the A.I knows when you are doing well, and start to fuck off things .............

Another example : I was in Village, in that combo bonus in chicken area, killing everything , and there was there a lost kipepeo NEVER attack me, when the combo chain started flash , when I tried to kill the next majini in order to not miss the combo, the god damn kipepeo attack me !!

Other thing : majinis , when in group, wait you do some invencible frame action, when you finish, they attack you immediately, I saw that, I was DKD with Jill, and when Jill was back fliping from the move, to finish it, a majini with pipe start his attack before the invencible frame finishes, and he have success hit me, less than 1 second after Jill is out of the invencible frame attack .

Another time, I was walking slowly waiting for a green herb to spawn, I was playing with Sheva Clubbin, and the game , for every breakable item or majini killed, only spawned for me ammo, never a green herb .... I was having only rifle ammo all along the map !!

In Prison or Mines, when you are finishing the map, the dinamite majinis start to run around as crazy, trying to explode you !! Sometimes they appear already doing this move !!
lol all theses good reasons for yell at your TV ^^ i use to go mad with all theses bullshits and yell some WHAT THE FUCK ? WHAAAT ? or MOTHERFUCKER GO $*%£µ¤§# YOUR MUM..
and for lickers : FUCKIN DICKHEADS ! xD
i love to realesed my anger when enemies bicthing me :P

" When we get back , i'm buying you two a round "

PS3 Trophies
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 07:56:58 AM »

lol this thread should be renamed:

LOL!

and

^THESE

Seriously, MA is made to screw a player over.  The stage is programmed to mess up in some way if a player gets over 11:15.  I firmly believe this.  When the stage runs normally and Majini DON'T get stuck after 11:15... that's the glitch.

Imagine if they ever fix it...

Dear god. :-\

---
My site - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
My youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/BerserkerSTARS
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 fiREd me then hiREd me again for part time employment.

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 12:50:43 PM »

you also forgot that these motherfuckers will not let you win with the group.
1. when majini run at u to grab u , u avoid it! wrong, another grabs u either from back or side.
2. 3 majini in group , they want to hit u , u slowly backing out but hey something invisible is fuking behind u not allowing u to.
3. its official the fukin majini will spawn wherever and whenever the fuck the want. omfg rofl stfu noob " i have the power so i do it, you dont like go play "Flower" -_- .....
4. u have a group of beautiful multis in fron but hey . ssssssssss wtf is that?????????? dynamite came flying from the sky . fuk my multi-_-
5. thanx for that fuking archer hit from all way across map. im talking AR invisible archer.
6. thnx for fat man to be there when u need him the most. fat motherfuker doing salsa n u waste 5 mag to hit his leg.
7. THNX for the fuking frame rate skip.
8.thnx for the tounge grabs right after u jump down not giving u slightest chance to even react. 149 C and 8 min see you next time.been nice seein

Additional Post Merged: February 27, 2010, 12:52:13 PM
u
9. thnx for chiken deadliest attack on earth, y some chikens see u from mile some dont? r there different type of chikn here??????? 

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
rJay
"The Ganado"
BSAA

♥ HP: 127

360 / PS3

rJay0O
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2010, 12:55:24 PM »

WAAAAAAAAAAA I HAD 11:?? ON THE CLOCK IN MISSILE AREA AND I LOST A MINUTE BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO EMPTY THE SPAWNS RIGHT, BUT I'LL BLAME IT ON ENEMIES BEING "GLITCHED" INSTEAD!

WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(I'm just quoting the ~2 million similar stories I hear all the time about this map, this isn't from me personally 8))
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 01:03:09 PM by rJay00 » Logged

---
Xbox Live GT: rJay00 | PSN: rJay00 | Youtube | Facebook
justMatt
Albert Wesker

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2010, 01:17:23 PM »

I hate the people when they start running and you get a crit then they carry on running in circles with no head... gets in the way of everything!

As long as you're happy

GT - RSAmatt
Jaz_B
BSAA

♥ HP: 19

PS3

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2010, 01:18:37 PM »

i got grabbed by a guy with no head ???

*qweedow crew*
Oromis047
BSAA

♥ HP: 120

Germany Germany

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2010, 01:46:15 PM »

Fuck EF seperate Fuck shit. Always pounced or killed @90 by last rocket with 9 mins 10-15
Now its out. I feel better. Sorry for the harsh language
Damaja
Sidewinder
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

360 & PC

DashKiller90
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2010, 03:58:08 PM »

FUCK EVERYTHING THAT PISSES ME OFF AND WHATEVER RESULTS TO ME BLOODYING MY FUCKING FISTS!!!  FUCK SHIT BITCH GOD DAMNIT!!! >:( >:( >:(

Oh, and FUCK ALL NOOBS WHO CAN'T HOLD A SIMPLE COMBO IN REUNION!!! >:( >:(

k i'm done  :D 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: