Biohazard Mercenaries
November 20, 2019, 04:46:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 150 combos on solo  (Read 4238 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Andreas_94_XTC
Dr. Andreas Alpha
BSAA

♥ HP: 8

Australia Australia

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 10:46:54 AM »

if you had a penny by the time you started swearing how rich could u be?How many controllers survived until now?

i sexpertise in sexonomics by doing sexy sexercises, therefore i'm a sexpert and a sexmaster who loves "Mr. Sexobeat"
Zero359
Leon Kennedy

♥ HP: 1

Germany Germany

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 01:23:41 PM »

if you had a penny by the time you started swearing how rich could u be?
I don't understand sorry... (hope this post was for me ;) )

Controllers... Hm i had 2 controllers. Now i've one...
After a broken 130 combo at the beginning of me playing Reunion, he magically felt from my hands to the ground... damn gravity.
So i can say... only 1 controller survived RE5 since i play.
philosopherisdog
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 0

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 02:17:16 PM »

I actually find solo Reunion more fun than normal Mercs solo.

I like how solo Reunion gets so very intense toward the end.  All enemies are like "GRARRRR! PLAYER MUST LOSE COMBO! *plagas spawn x 5*"  Luck with flash grenades can help out tons.  Also, using Excella and Barry helps too, for Excella's flash rounds and Barry's overall good weapon setup and plagas cacelling head stun melee.

Barry's hurricane melee is really useful towards the end.  However, I have trouble keeping the time up with Barry.  His melee set ups are a bit slow and he is really slow in general.  I like playing with him because of his weapon selection and melee set, but I tend to run out of time.
Brawnysilverfox
Fucking Imbecile
TYRANT

♥ HP: 241

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

MrAxlrose1979
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 03:01:48 PM »

Warrior chris or business sheva could be the answer............. 8)
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

United States United States

PS3

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 03:19:53 PM »

r u having trouble killing enemies every 10 seconds , or having trouble finding enemies every 10 seconds ?

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
Brawnysilverfox
Fucking Imbecile
TYRANT

PS3

MrAxlrose1979
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 03:44:54 PM »

Well i'm doing PA, and i hang around the back alley, the spawns are usually very good. Its just pure bad luck with cephalos, ammo drops etc thats the problem i think.....that combined with the game screwing me over when it senses i'm doing well  ROFL
yautjared
The Schemer
BSAA

New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 05:11:16 PM »

i say it : it`s possible in ALL maps, however, pretty hard in some, like shipdeck, MA and ancient ruins ......... almost impossible in EF, but , theoretically, possible ......... :D

PA is the easiest so far, if you know all spawn points and follow the know strategies :D
desioner
Sheva Alomar

Japan Japan

PS3

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 10:52:35 PM »

It's not very easy to get a full combo on any mode with any characters. That's why it's a great feat that get's well rewarded. Good luck to you and others (including myself) for being able to achieve it. I've gotten the closest with Mines as the map is the smallest and easiest to travel between the 2 spawn zones.

It's better to regret things that you have done than to regret things that you haven't.
The Krauser
Krausinator
Albert Wesker

KrauserFan2010
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 01:00:39 PM »

I've nearly nailed a 150 combo in PA solo, but I had a spider get stuck in a stupid place to get stuck in... The bus with the combo bonus. ::)

Don't even get me started on those bloody spiders. I had a 98 combo going with Excella on PA, then a stupid spider that was off-screen freaking leaped and got me. I so wanted a Majini to hit it off of me but NOOOOO, they decided to let me linger and lose the bloody combo.

You don't stand a chance! *Rhino Charge*
XBL Gamertag: TheC73M Krauser
The C-Team is who you go to when the A-Team is on vacation.
Andreas_94_XTC
Dr. Andreas Alpha
BSAA

Australia Australia

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2010, 01:15:45 PM »

HANDS UP THOSE WHOSE CONTROLLERS HAVE SURVIVED THE FIRST FEW TIMES THEY PLAYED SOLO.i personally thing that Sony should put carbon fibre on the controllers so you can throe them from the balcony without having worries ;D

i sexpertise in sexonomics by doing sexy sexercises, therefore i'm a sexpert and a sexmaster who loves "Mr. Sexobeat"
emu815
Leon Kennedy

China China

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 01:32:37 AM »

if i do not get a 150 combo
i will restart...
no matter 140 combo or 10 combo
psn: emu815
hexsgeonivi
Leon Kennedy

Anglin666
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 10:36:09 PM »

I've ALMOST gotten a 150 combo on PA in Reunions.  My highest so far is 148 with Sheva (Business).  Apparently if I blow up the wall leading into the area where the chicken is he finds it funny to run to the other side of the map and laugh hysterically at me as I lose a combo because some fat douchebag decided to grab me from behind.

But seriously, soloing Reunions is SO HARD.  Once I hit 100 the game decides it'd be funny as hell for every other character that I melee to spawn a celphos and kick my ass while there are five fat men around me beating the shit out of me.   :-[  I think CAPCOM made Reunions just to crush the hopes and dreams of others.  XD

Me: I...am a NINJA!!
Ryan: STFU Andrea, I'm RUSSIAN!
Me: What the hell does THAT have to do with anything!?
Ryan: I'm bulletproof!
XBL Gamertag: DarknessRequiem
The Krauser
Krausinator
Albert Wesker

KrauserFan2010
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 01:36:21 AM »

Business Sheva dude. Anyway, I would have had a 150 combo on the Mines but the damn enemies stopped spawning at 90. That really made me angry.

You don't stand a chance! *Rhino Charge*
XBL Gamertag: TheC73M Krauser
The C-Team is who you go to when the A-Team is on vacation.
Brawnysilverfox
Fucking Imbecile
TYRANT

PS3

MrAxlrose1979
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 05:16:47 AM »

I've ALMOST gotten a 150 combo on PA in Reunions.  My highest so far is 148 with Sheva (Business).  Apparently if I blow up the wall leading into the area where the chicken is he finds it funny to run to the other side of the map and laugh hysterically at me as I lose a combo because some fat douchebag decided to grab me from behind.

But seriously, soloing Reunions is SO HARD.  Once I hit 100 the game decides it'd be funny as hell for every other character that I melee to spawn a celphos and kick my ass while there are five fat men around me beating the shit out of me.   :-[  I think CAPCOM made Reunions just to crush the hopes and dreams of others.  XD

My god that is spot on. I know exactly what you mean  >:(

Business Sheva dude. Anyway, I would have had a 150 combo on the Mines but the damn enemies stopped spawning at 90. That really made me angry.

Yes business sheva is very useful, i'm beginning to like her. I used to use excella a lot for the flash rounds and quick melees, but her machine gun is poor and if you run out of flash rounds.........not good. With sheva i am getting there. Got to 136 just yesterday but then my controller disconnected itself and completely threw me off my game  ROFL
Sitvergold
Josh Stone

Morocco Morocco

SitverGold
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 07:49:37 AM »

times right combo shit
combo right time shit

its always like this

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: