Biohazard Mercenaries
April 24, 2019, 07:18:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bio-Mercenary Journal  (Read 55674 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

United States United States

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« on: August 25, 2010, 08:27:09 AM »

Post here about your daily Mercenaries journey... Who did you play with? What levels and for how long? What were the highlights of your runs... Did you get any new scores? It's doesn't have to be this formal... just write what you did in your day of Mercenaries!

(I've been wanting to do this for a long time and wanted to find an add-on to make this unique to each users profile but I couldn't find one.)

RULES

1. No replies or comments. Only Journal entries will be accepted. I hold the right to determine what is a proper entry or not. Anything off the topic of Mercenaries will be deleted as well.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:46:35 PM by Evenstar » Logged
yautjared
The Schemer
BSAA

♥ HP: 8

New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 08:52:03 AM »

1. Who did you play with ?
R = mostly randoms, I only play with BioMercs friends or partners IF or WHEN they request me for it, otherwise, I don't send message bothering to play.    ;)

2. What levels and for how long?
R = Any level, I have not none limitation about. I can play only 2 hours/day in normal week days, and a little more in weekends, maybe 4-5 hours in weekends.    ;)

3. What were the highlights of your runs ?
R = None, I have not being playing enough with good or high level players to have one already, still need to find time,personal motivation and patient people.    ;)

4. Did you get any new scores?
R = No, the reason is linked to answer in point 3 above.   ;) 
Andreas_94_XTC
Dr. Andreas Alpha
BSAA

♥ HP: 8

Australia Australia

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »

Dear Diary,
 today i met a shitload of randoms and havent been able to SS mines.

25/o8/2010
Signature: Andreas
time written: 20:30 night

i sexpertise in sexonomics by doing sexy sexercises, therefore i'm a sexpert and a sexmaster who loves "Mr. Sexobeat"
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 07:58:02 AM »

Last night I played PA with Bubs... we hadn't played in forever. We didn't do so well but I'm sure we'll do better. And then I played with Yuuko for 30 mins.. We got like 891 with a broken combo on Pris0n.
JuJuJC
Osmund Saddler

♥ HP: 16

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 02:26:41 PM »

Spent all night making hawtness with seitengrate...... on PA.
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 02:41:42 PM »

Well, last night, I played with Kyzer. We didn't have any great runs, and those that looked like they could have been good ended up turning to shit at the end. -_-

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
Robbo566
Rampage's Sperm
BSAA

♥ HP: 62

R0bbo556
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 03:07:49 PM »

Played MW2, because of my shitty timezone.

One side of the world should just give in, and become nocturnal... for MY sake xD

I fucking love you Paul Rudd.

but im fucking Rampage and i know everything
jajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajaj
Damaja
Sidewinder
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

360 & PC

DashKiller90
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 03:56:26 PM »

played PA with Code VII last night after i got home from work and grinded the stage for nearly 4 hours.  we had many excellent runs that got fucked up because of failure to collect the timers earlier during the run.  we peaked at 12:50 at 140 combo a few games but didn't follow up because the timers weren't collected early enough.
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2010, 04:13:27 PM »

Played some PA with CrankLover.
It was all fail. When we finished a run, we would only have about 11:30. But when someone(Crank), got killed by the third Executioner, we would have only 11 minutes, but at the 80ish combo. THAT WAS MILLION DAMN IT! LoL

But I've furthered my belief that I'm better at PA as Wesker(STARS), than Midnight. Even when starting on platform side. The dashing is just so much easier.

I still have to seriously work on my PA platform start though. It's always rough, and just barely over par, maybe 20 seconds over @ 20.

I want to stop using the Nalio start, and try something else. I was thinking about that Jill player's start from the million video. Just shoot the guy, and go straight to the bus for a multiple kill fiesta. But then again, I prefer killing that one guy first, and then the two bitches because of "Cephalohazard".

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 04:30:07 PM »

Played with yuuko for a couple hours last night... mostly prison... should've had 900k a few times but we lost the combo and the red - x boned me from behind! I'm hopefully gonna play some MA solo this weekend. Well see
The Krauser
Krausinator
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 1

KrauserFan2010
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 07:22:50 AM »

Played some solo Missile Area with STARS Wesker testing out the hydra method on JJ. I overestimated the hydra shots on one of the JJ's and screwed up the melee. I was able to kill everyone but I couldn't find the last few guys fast enough and didn't get a good score. I'm gonna keep practicing.

Then I went to play some MW 2 for a while, I had a good match were I went 17 and 3 on MTDM on Underpass with my cold blooded Intervention class. I was doing good until I entered ground war with a friend. Big freaking mistake, didn't get a single win unfortunately. Then I went back to RE 5 and joined my friend's game of Lost In Nightmares on Professional. We died quite a few times. I did 99% of the dying like I always do.  :P Then after dying a few times on the ceiling trap part, my friend went to sleep and I was on my own for a bit. Played some Bayonetta and after a few chapters I went to The Gates of Hell just to browse and then I got the Platinum Ticket available. I'm not accepting until I get my 5 million halos to get the last accessory I need. I just hope the price for the accessory itself isn't too much.

You don't stand a chance! *Rhino Charge*
XBL Gamertag: TheC73M Krauser
The C-Team is who you go to when the A-Team is on vacation.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 09:15:50 PM »

Last night played an hour or two with Yuuko and got the Prison score and then Me & Robbo played mines for 2 hours and almost broke his score...
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 09:27:32 PM »

I played with some noob today and got a new AR HS out of it. Then we played SD and failed. Then we played MA and failed. Then we played EF and hilariously failed. But overall I'm pretty happy about it. I need to break 700k EF and 850k Village for 7 million total. Those goals aren't at all outrageous.

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 09:42:17 PM »

I've been grinding AR with Tio_Reva and getting nowhere FAST. -_-

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
JuJuJC
Osmund Saddler

♥ HP: 16

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 12:14:44 AM »

Took 808K Tribal Sheva on Village after 19mins of trying with this character.
Happy much, first tribal to break 800K on such map xD
Greg FTW x))
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: