Biohazard Mercenaries
December 05, 2019, 09:44:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bio-Mercenary Journal  (Read 67284 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

United States United States

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 02:34:28 AM »

I've been grinding AR with Tio_Reva and getting nowhere FAST. -_-

I don't remember how long we played. I also don't remember how many times we would have had new HS if the combo wasn't broke. I left after that last game(LoL), but I haven't given up yet.
(But seriously, I fucking hate getting combo hit by a Cephalo until I get into dying status. That was fucking bullshit. Especially that game because we had really great starting time.)

That one round we could have had 12 minutes and a full combo if it wasn't for that Duvalia. We're due for 950k+. Something must be wrong though, I have to watch some more videos.

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
Damaja
Sidewinder
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

360 & PC

DashKiller90
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 03:04:28 AM »

tonight, i noticed that i like using STARS Wesker for solo PA rather than Midnight lol.  ive been having more consistent runs with him and hes also funner to work with.  no new score yet though...
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 03:15:25 AM »

Tonight I played with yuuko for like an hour or so... but i'm too fucking tired because I was up till 4am last night + gym this morning!

I wanted to play Mines with Carver too... I gotta wake myself the FUCK UP!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 03:19:05 AM by Andrew Evenstar » Logged
BoBo_273
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

Canada Canada

PS3

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 04:21:01 AM »

Dear Diary,

I'm sick of 12:45-55 MA finish..Please come back 13 minutes. Thanks :)
jmrju
Ada Wong

♥ HP: 2

Canada Canada

PS3

jmrju
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2010, 05:39:10 AM »

Today I broke 600K in MA solo but due to my difficult internet connection, *insert tear drops here* I couldn't even log into PSN and upload the damn score.

End of story.
Oromis047
BSAA

♥ HP: 120

Germany Germany

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 07:37:43 AM »

Today I wanted play mines and get 1:30 at 35 starts with Leatherface again but im not at home T~T

Going back to frequent play next week and finally back to AR.
Nordic_Breeze
Miss Belli
HUNK

♥ HP: 23

Norway Norway

PS3

endlessevilinsanity
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »

I played PA with yaut. Still trying to get used to the platform spawn. I got many miltis but also got screwed over:/

On solo I finally broke 300k on MA with Jill BSAA. I already have 300+ with Chris STARS and Jill bs. Did good on time but terrible on combo.
Robbo566
Rampage's Sperm
BSAA

♥ HP: 62

United Kingdom United Kingdom

R0bbo556
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2010, 09:58:42 AM »

Played Prison solo for a couple of hours, died every single run before 40 combo. Played a little Missle Area solo as well, averaged 30 crits and cephalos per game.

I fucking love you Paul Rudd.

but im fucking Rampage and i know everything
jajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajaj
rJay
"The Ganado"
BSAA

♥ HP: 127

360 / PS3

rJay0O
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2010, 10:28:39 AM »

Yesterday, I woke up pretty early, ready for a good old morning fap attack, when work calls me saying I have to work the late shift instead of the early one (that I just woke up for). Shortly after, some broad (AKA youngwind) starts blowin up my AIM like mad crazy. She asked if I was lookin' to have a good time with her (on mercs of course), I just needed to have my coffee, brush my teeth, and shower.

So I'm lookin my sunday best and sit down to play with this broad. We try a serious prison run or 2 and get real close to her high score, but then decide it's time to stop (or maybe start?) fuckin around, so I has this crazy idea that we switch characters. Yeah, she played as midnight, and I played as Jill. It was a shit show alright. We were doing pretty good, but then something happened. So I was pullin off these DOUBLEDOUBLEKNEEDROPS like it was my fereakin job, then I notice my buddy is real low on health.

Realizing I have but 1 FAS in my inventory, I then pulled the most reckless, yet selfless move of my life. I sacrificed the combo, I sacrificed our time, I even sacrificed my dignity, dropped what I was doing, and made a B-line for that poor wesker with a FAS in my hand. Then it happened. As I finished healing us, the ex's axe comes outta nowhere and crushes both our sorry asses into the ground.

That day, I gave up my life for someone other than myself. Youngwind is forever grateful to me now <3

---
Xbox Live GT: rJay00 | PSN: rJay00 | Youtube | Facebook
Snowyyyyyyyy
Sheva Alomar

♥ HP: 0

Never say never.

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 12:40:03 PM »

Today, Bandits and me were playing MA.
We tried forever to trade spwans, so we finally play whatever spwan we got.
We had 10:30 at like a 100 combo. Then we lost combo and all hell broke lose.
Fuck this game....</3

c0ldSnow
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2010, 12:42:33 AM »

Played with l-SOULJA-l again tonight, and still ended up getting good time, but bad combos. Got 750k in the village with only a 64 combo on a BS run. IDK how the fuck that happened. O_o

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
JuJuJC
Osmund Saddler

♥ HP: 16

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2010, 02:23:56 AM »

It sucks. I played 2 hours in total with Rampage on AR and Prison. Complete mess. Was funny.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2010, 08:39:17 AM »

Yesterday I was at my sisters house so I got to play on PS3. Added some friends and then me & Zanarkand played PA. I think we had 13 mins at like 140 combo but he forgot the timer inside the house lolz!!! We finished with 980 something. He was playing off host on ex plat and did well.

Played mines with carver last night for an hour or two.. had some good runs but nothing finalized.

Earlier in the day me & yuuko got like 817 or something on mines.. me & sipuli played too but not too long.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 08:53:59 AM by Andrew Evenstar » Logged
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 04:18:20 PM »

My belief that Wesker(STARS) is my boi in PA has been cemented in stone.

Played some hardcore games with BlackWidow today. We had a game were we had 12 minutes @ 100. I got another dashing multi, then immediately used the FAS, but got killed with it in my hand.
It was so bullshit too because dude was right next to me and should have attacked while in my invincibility frame, but instead he waited until the FAS animation started and hit me right before the healing would have took effect. Fucking bullshit, but there's more.

I had the perfect start(I was playing platform). Killed the first guy, killed the megaphone man. Then a four bagger, double, double, double, dashing double, then when I heard "wait!" from Widow I actually said "what?!" out loud.

We're planning to go for a million for real for real.

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
flyinhyphy
Master Beta
BSAA

♥ HP: 46

PS3

bigyellow100
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2010, 04:40:57 PM »

barbie and i got 500k pa last night doing a no-gun run (6:30 finish, 30-ish combo).  hardcore 4 lyfe.

we then proceeded to fail miserably in prison.  it was hilarious though.

Additional Post Merged: August 30, 2010, 04:43:04 PM
dear diary,

i am a versus god.

"fly get the fuck away from the reaper.  its too dangerous."
-dru-urd
You don't get the point but oh well, idgaf anymore.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: