Biohazard Mercenaries
September 18, 2019, 06:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bio-Mercenary Journal  (Read 63296 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

United States United States

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #645 on: November 21, 2011, 10:29:40 AM »

Broke 900k non-Wesker Jill BSAA with Reav's Chris yesterday. Which might be my first time breaking 900k Jill from platform, but I can't remember. LoL

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
Invaders-757
Super Veloce
HUNK

♥ HP: 8

France France

PS3 & 360

« Reply #646 on: January 09, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »

Played with mfv,1h on village and 2h30 on mines,couldn't get a new high score,god hates me.

PSN:Invaders-757       GT:Invaders 757 (Offline for some time)
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #647 on: January 09, 2012, 12:29:45 PM »

612k 38c EF with a japanese random. I think our finish was like 7:45. His gt was yawayawa or something of the sort.

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #648 on: January 13, 2012, 05:17:29 PM »

adv i just dont get it... u play this game so long and u cant get fkin 800k... its beyond me

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #649 on: January 13, 2012, 10:55:23 PM »

adv i just dont get it... u play this game so long and u cant get fkin 800k... its beyond me
Every time I think my skill level, knowledge, and reaction has improved to enable a new HS I get shutout. Even with very well known partners. I'm angry too, because a guy I consider to be my foil has a much better score. I have myself convinced I can beat him, but so far, the proof is in the pudding. Dude has the score I want to beat with Ernest.

Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #650 on: January 18, 2012, 12:04:38 AM »

After being away from the site for 3-4 months, I wanted to post my thoughts on the Mercenaries scene… I’ll do that here. Mercenaries is easily one of the best gaming experiences we’ve had, that's why all of you that have quit have came back. I’ve met a lot of great people, a lot of stupid people. I’ve had a blast getting scores with multiple partners over the 2 ½ years I’ve played. I gave up on being Admin of the site because of school, lack of patience when dealing with members, annoyed of being directly/indirectly trolled by various people and the site not being up to the standards I wanted. So, this is my opinion of mercs…

Quick Rants:
*What’s up with these “Test” videos all over the Mercs vids on YouTube? I don’t get it at all.

*I think it’s a joke how Seitengrate has to use Asian high score videos or his friends videos to try to troll other players. I think it’s just disrespectful and low class, but what else could I expect from someone who has disliked our videos over 300+ times. The guy is a joke and is now irrelevant in the Mercs scene.

*I think it’s a joke when people say “WR next” on their fail vids… haha --- maybe I’ll respect you when you actually get the score. Sorry, arrogance annoys me.

*I’d also like to see the results of the best/favorite Chris poll if we had to re-vote now :)

*The NeoBoxBros say that I use people for scores, but I’d like to defend myself against that statement. I don’t get scores with Japanese, I didn’t ask NR to play, and I’ve helped my two main partners increase their scores on almost all maps which include WR’s. I wanted to play with MidnightMartin because I knew he was one of the best USA players. He helped me increase my scores by around 30k, while I helped him increase his about 80k. I offered to play with you Synyster, but you deleted me when MidnightMartin “quit”. Anyways, isn’t the point of this game to “use” your partners to get scores? I think it’s just a poor excuse for you guys to try to discredit me because you don’t like me, but honestly … no hard feelings. If you guys wanna try to be friends again without the BS, send me a FR. I'm down to play or be actual friends.

*I supported DreamerRD over BigK back in the day because I thought honestly that he was the better player. But as Dreamer continually proved time and time again, he’s is one of the dumbest motherfuckers in all of Mercs… he also disliked Stativ’s SD WR vid over 10 times LOL. So fuck Dreamer.

*I still don’t watch or care for PC players. JoRez was legit and ahead of our time.

*I still say that scores in solo are way more impressive than duo scores. And that if you tear it up in solo, you just need experience for duo. Duo is way easier.

Main: I think it’s funny and actually quite impressive how all the NeoBoxBros have overtaken all the original BoxBros and are dominating the US Duo Rankings. Who would’ve thought that? I give them credit, they’ve improved a lot. Damaja is one of the most underrated players in the world; Synyster improved more than anyone in this game and MidnightMartin is King NeoBoxBro. I’ve complimented them privately on their skills, and even congratulated them on the SD WR over mic. MidnightMartin is probably the best American Duo player active right now and I have no doubt he will soon overtake me in the rankings, he deserves it. I don’t think I have any business being #1 non-Asian ranked player, haha. A thirteen year old kickin my ass??? Fine with me, the dude is sick.

People call me the best non-Asian… that’s such a joke and actually kind of embarrassing. I just have a lot of experience and knowledge of the game. I don’t have natural skill and my play isn’t that impressive. But I do think I have knowledge that I know only a few have. About half of that knowledge comes from Roxas, and the other half is just experience. I think I know just about every random, safe and scripted enemy on each map (minus EF). Village is definitely the trickiest map, followed by Ancient Ruins. I’ve only told everything I know to mfvohra and SixPockets-. Roxas is/was a genius at this game... him and I only discussed Village and AR, but the things he shared with me definitely helped lead to the Village million. ---- The only competition, or player I wanted to top in this game was NightmareReapers, and it’s great to see that MidnightMartin and myself at one point were ranked higher than that arrogant scrub. So, Fuck You, Reapers.

People think mfvohra is the best American, but they obviously don’t play with him enough to know his weaknesses on spawns like Back Alley/Top AR PR and EF. That being said he’s still # 1B on The Mines and is great on Village. I’m not trying to talk him down, he’s one of the best players, but there’s a reason only him and I play only 5 out of the 8 maps. I just kinda laughed when I saw a couple people try to discredit me in one of our scores. I consider MidnightMartin to be better because of his versatility.

I think the top 3 overall non-Asian players ever are Roxas, ff4eternity and tomii90. DreamerRD and BigK (retired) aren’t in the conversation, sorry. Look at the scores across all maps and it’s clear. The best overall Mercenary in Resident Evil 5 in my opinion is SixPockets-. My two favorite players of all time are StativXyw and SixPockets-

Regarding partners: The game has been out almost 3 years; players have had their main partners for a while now. People bitch or get angry when they expect me to play with them, or expect me to be their main partner. I try to play with almost everyone that has asked me and there are some that I forgot about or whatever (not on purpose) - I apologize for that. Actually helping people for scores is where I have most of my fun with this game. I spend just as much time helping people for scores as I do trying to get my own scores. I don’t have time to play with everyone all the time, but I do like to have games with non-main partners here and there.

So that being said I’m also just trying to say I will be removing some of my non-main partners off of my psn/box/skype. I just wanted to post this here because I really don’t want to rub people the wrong way (even though it still will). I hate having to decline games to people, I feel like an ass. And I won’t take it personal at all if anyone removes me. I am letting go of parts of the game bit by bit. It’s just funny to see most of my friends online are from RE5. This shit has taken up so much of my time. I’ve left the site, I’ve left skype chat. I’d eventually like to leave the game like Roxas did… but who knows when that will be. Sp33d and the mods are doing great. I’m really thankful for everyone who comments on my videos or supports me, and really appreciative for current and past main partners. I have one main goal left and some unfinished business on a few maps. It’s good to see that more Americans and Europeans are showing the Mercs world that we can compete and beat those other guys. Keep that shit up.

[Disclaimer: In no way in hell is this a “RETIREMENT POST” and no I'm not back on the site.]
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #651 on: February 13, 2012, 08:35:37 PM »

After re-watchin a JoRez vid, I have retracted my previous statement, fuck yes something is wrong or false about his aiming... he is not legit. I forgot how his play looked lol.

Resident Evil 5 "The Mercenaries" Public Assembly SOLO (Chris S.T.A.R.S)
Oromis047
BSAA

♥ HP: 120

Germany Germany

« Reply #652 on: February 14, 2012, 02:58:35 AM »

^He doesnt even play that good compared to chrisman or six.
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

♥ HP: 100

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #653 on: February 14, 2012, 09:34:30 AM »

Imo it looks legit. The reason why I thought its fake was because of the score he had.

.        ___                      
     _n_n_n____i_i ________ ______________ _++++++++++++++_                                       
  *>(__Eileen__________I I______I I____________I I____Sp33dd34m0n___I                
    / ooOOOO OOOOoo   oo   oooo oo       oo ooo       ooo      ooo     ooo     ooo     
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Live-Broadcast | Youtube-Channel |    XBL GT: Sp33dd34m0n  PSN ID: Sp33dd34m0n__360 | Facebook |
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #654 on: February 25, 2012, 03:30:21 PM »

Before I got the PC version myself I thought that was BS, but aiming with the mouse is fast like that.

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #655 on: February 25, 2012, 06:45:52 PM »

I was 89% complete with re4 before starting mercs, so, after some grinding, I 5 starred them all in all stages thinking it would get me to 100%. No. It seems I must get all the bottle caps, which I dread doing. I don't know now if I will get the 100% completion.

somegsuguy
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 0

« Reply #656 on: February 25, 2012, 08:30:46 PM »

I'm constantly getting 330k with BSAA Jill on PA.  Is that a decent score for Jill?  One day, I will surpass 400k with her...

XBL GT: Big Joe 540
ultrasonic
HUNK

♥ HP: 13

Iceland Iceland

PS3/3DS(REtarded)

« Reply #657 on: March 07, 2012, 10:25:39 AM »

*i move away from mercs to breathe in*

- fagets always come too late or they come from behind, looks like capcom placed spawn point in my asshole
- i fucked more mike tyson's clones than head poppers n' duvalias combined
- prison and ship deck be ballin'
- they sound like they got cotton balls in their mouths
i hate when they yell at me somn like "wanna kool aid" n' "show off yo ballz"

- red ex and his pink underwear ftw, this shit is definitely ballin'
- i'm makin' progress on ancient ruins, finally, but still hate them kangaroo legs
- mo'fuckin' piece o'shit gayme but still love it
Oromis047
BSAA

♥ HP: 120

Germany Germany

« Reply #658 on: March 08, 2012, 05:41:08 AM »

Ma Solo

Score: 679,027

Combo: 65

End time: 8:31

yay....
MidnightMartin