Biohazard Mercenaries
September 18, 2019, 06:57:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bio-Mercenary Journal  (Read 63297 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

United States United States

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #675 on: September 29, 2012, 11:58:30 PM »

So yesterday I got RE6, I thought I'd post about my day here and how getting RE6 yesterday made my shitty day into a good one :)

So anyways in the morning I was gonna study at school and I asked this girl I really like to join me. I didn't think she would cause she lives in the next city, but she showed up! I was really fuckin happy about it. Anyways I've been talking to her for a few weeks. Like the first hour we were there this guy came up to her and was trying to talk to her while I was right there... i was fucking so pissed. wow. seriously. GTFO.

Apparently her parents don't even like her talking to guys, and they made her take the bus home rather then let me give her a ride home lol. I found out she's a model too. It was disappointing cause I really like this girl and it seems like my chances are getting slimmer lol. oh well, atleast there have been some good signs with her.

It was just a day of disappointment really. Final Fantasy 13-2 arrived in the mail, BUT FOR THE WRONG SYSTEM. I thought I ordered it for PS3, but got the 360 version. My iPhone 5 was supposed to arrive, but didn't. I called AT&T and apparently it hadn't even been sent out yet. wtf. im switching from verizon to at&t oct 1st so I kinda need a phone now.

I went to target, gamestop just to see if they had it out, didn't think they would. I even called a game store in Hollywood & another city to see if they would sell it. They said they had it but wouldn't sell. I was fucking tired, bored and was about to take a nap, but then I remembered to look on craigslist. The first guy I called on craigslist said he had it on the listing, but when I called him he said he wouldn't have it till WEDS OR THURS. FUCKING FAIL.

I then texted another guy on craigslist, he said he had it but I wasn't sure I believed it. He texted me his address 2 hours later around 8pm. I ended up driving about 1.5 hours one way to Whittier California. It's south of LA. I drove past Staples center / Universal City and all that to get there. Anyways I got there at about 10pm.. it was an internet cafe. He had loads of RE6's there, even the special editions. It was just 60$ He was a pretty cool guy, owner of the place and said he usually gets games early and sells them too. I gave him a 5$ tip just for helping me out and it was a flat $60.00 for the game, no tax no receipt. got a huge re6 poster with it too.

Drove home, got some in in out burger, did a livestream of me eating and unboxing the vid, showed off my other RE stuff. Was up till 6am playing. My day was bittersweet cause of the stuff with the girl, and my struggle to find the game, but in the end it was a great day :) Also beat that little boi NR on URBAN CHAOS lol <3

craigslist link - http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/vgd/3301772425.html
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 02:28:07 AM by Ae » Logged
Solo Sandwich
Ada Wong

♥ HP: 4

Netherlands Netherlands

PS3 PSN: Albert-W-anker

Dennis Kielholz weskerzombiewanker
« Reply #676 on: December 21, 2012, 02:08:26 PM »

Lol i just saw somebody hosting PR duo on ps3 today so i did join too look and i saw a wesker stars rank A hosting so i left there, only too get a message from him with THE title "Noob" couldn't help it but thats funny

Adapt, Overcome and Improvise

My dogs melee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTYw0W9ko

lol
Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

♥ HP: 22

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #677 on: January 06, 2013, 12:33:31 PM »

Rage quit on gay ass RE6 Stage Mining The Depths.  No

Intense rage on Requiem of War --> injured my left hand
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:32:31 PM by Chris x STARS » Logged

oh i changed my body to girl  Cool
Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

And thus superior mercenaries were born. <3

Cally is a stupid fag. ;(
Artho
Yoda
Admin

♥ HP: 134

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« Reply #678 on: February 10, 2013, 04:13:56 PM »

had some very tough weeks behind me, still have lots of schoolwork to do. Am in my final year so don't wanna fuck it up. Had a big business presentation for 25 people last thursday. Also hacked someones mac to retrieve his password.

lot's of work ... as usual

have vacation this week, haven't even got to spend a minute on it due to school...

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse
Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #679 on: February 19, 2013, 03:16:15 PM »

Randomly hosting PA today, got an "MLG Player" in my session. He did pretty terrible, started at the Platform side, did not shoot that guy on the hill, barely built time. Time was around 9.30 @ 110c,. During the game he requested the handgun ammo like 3 times in a row (I'm not that dumb, idiot...) but I didn't discard because I had the boss around. Then I discarded it because his request spam annoyed me and got grabbed (You happy now, idiot?). (At the same time I ran low on MG ammo, he had some in his inventory). Around 120c I was out of ammo, was only able to use my GL at this point. he still had my ammo in his inventory (luckily I had some nitro). When I was about to come down at 135c he was in red health, got hit and was sent into dying state. He rage quitted and send me this following message:

idiot thanks for holding MY AMMO NOOB

So....am I the noob now or was he just angry because he died? That comment hurt me deep inside, I don't know what to do now, maybe I shouldn't play anymore because I'm so bad. What do you guys think?  tongue

Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #680 on: March 03, 2013, 03:32:48 PM »

for my stream page

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 12:47:50 PM by Ae » Logged
Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #681 on: March 04, 2013, 05:55:30 AM »

for my stream page

Wait a second: Stativ and SOAP aren't from US, are they?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 12:48:00 PM by Ae » Logged

Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #682 on: March 04, 2013, 12:56:14 PM »

nope but who cares, need to add in robbo and take out ppl tho lol
Brawnysilverfox
Fucking Imbecile
TYRANT

♥ HP: 241

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

MrAxlrose1979
« Reply #683 on: September 11, 2013, 09:46:10 AM »

Fuck village. Fuck village with a big shitty fucking stick. Which sadistic bastard programmed this stage.

''Better take out that shield gu-BOOM arrow in the back. Ok better deal with the arche-OW shield in the back OW spear in the face, oh fuck better move and get in a better positi-SPIDER HUG SPIDER HUG what the fuck it wasn't even there a second ago....

.....ok made it to 40c i'll just take out this guy, oh shit it's a ceph, ok what about him over ther-ANOTHER FUCKING ceph oh balls what should I do no-BOOM arrow in the bac-OW shield in the back SPIDER HUG SPIDER HUG

*Partner rage quits*
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #684 on: September 29, 2013, 12:17:03 AM »

This game was not made to be played solo
Only way to keep combo is to bullet kill, only way to get a score is not to bullet kill

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #685 on: November 11, 2013, 11:49:23 PM »

Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #686 on: December 15, 2013, 04:04:02 AM »

[1:00:48 AM] Devon : I'm always thinking of stuff like that. Not EASY money, but enjoyable money
[1:01:33 AM] Ae: rob a bank?
[1:01:48 AM] Devon : That's not easy or enjoyable lol
[1:01:53 AM] Ae: could be tho :P
[1:02:52 AM] Devon : Ya right. Would have to gather kyliedog for brains and Damaja for brute force
[1:03:13 AM] Ae: lol
[1:03:15 AM] Ae: lololol
[1:03:20 AM] Ae: hahahaha
Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #687 on: December 15, 2013, 08:04:14 AM »

Not bad indeed... processing joke...

Ohhhh, I get it now

Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

BlAcKJaCk19
TYRANT

♥ HP: 83

United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates

« Reply #688 on: December 15, 2013, 08:50:10 AM »

Fuck village. Fuck village with a big shitty fucking stick. Which sadistic bastard programmed this stage.

''Better take out that shield gu-BOOM arrow in the back. Ok better deal with the arche-OW shield in the back OW spear in the face, oh fuck better move and get in a better positi-SPIDER HUG SPIDER HUG what the fuck it wasn't even there a second ago....

.....ok made it to 40c i'll just take out this guy, oh shit it's a ceph, ok what about him over ther-ANOTHER FUCKING ceph oh balls what should I do no-BOOM arrow in the bac-OW shield in the back SPIDER HUG SPIDER HUG

*Partner rage quits*
you are one of the few people I really feed bad for, your fails are ridiculously ridiculous. Village is full of shit as well and if you are swarmed, its over, might as well just stand there and take a spear in the arse. :[

Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #689 on: January 09, 2014, 01:43:13 AM »

[10:14:56 PM] Ae: ANDREW PLEASE FUCK ME
[10:14:58 PM] Ae: TAKE ME HOME
[10:15:01 PM] Ae: i would have to say
[10:15:03 PM] Ae: "i can't"