Biohazard Mercenaries
February 17, 2019, 08:03:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Member Introductions!  (Read 38230 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

United States United States

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« on: August 02, 2009, 07:33:36 PM »

23 years old. I live in Ventura, Ca. When I'm not playing mercs I'm usually at the gym or playing basketball / soccer. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and my main hobby is really just listening to music.

I'm a Lakers, Raiders, Cubs & Notre Dame fan. I got a big family, I live in a city with 100,000+ people in it.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 01:57:25 AM by Ae » Logged
StevoKawazaku
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 0

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 05:17:02 PM »

Same interests except Gym, Football, and Lacrosse for me. It's funny how many people are hardcore gamers yet live active lifestyles as well. Anyways, being with friends and trying to woo the opposite sex is enjoyable.

Merp.
Mixed Herb
Green+Red+Blue
Sheva Alomar

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 07:21:47 PM »

I'm 21 years old and live in NYC, and though there's a lot to do here in NYC, I feel like there's nothing to do at the same time.

Enjoy writing, playing vg music on the piano, video games (Fave are rpg and survival horror), attending conventions, shopping for cheap stuff, meeting new people, and a bunch of other random things.

I will restore your life.
bubs9587
BioQueen
Ada Wong

Australia Australia

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 02:18:30 AM »

ok im 21, 22 on the 10th of this month (horror!) And yes im a girl not a preteen boy lol. Im a full time student at uni im in my 3rd yr in a degree of biological science. im told im very 80's and slightly alternative. i like metal music aswel as dance. I enjoy reading and have been a gamer since i was 6, back on the snes playing super mario world... i collect consoles and gaming mags. i not a big fan of shopping execpt when we buy cheap stuff lol. Im a cynical romantic if that makes sense...
in side im a nerd but outside i do not look like one lol  :P
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 12:04:07 AM by bubs9587 » Logged

You're getting better!
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

♥ HP: 100

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 11:23:28 PM »

I feel old now... Im 27 live in Germany and im not female - its only my avatar. My work is all about computer-software and building gaming- and high-performence computer, desaster recovering and security. My hobbies are gaming computer (lol), games and their kopy-protection. I love techno-music, festivals and mixing crazy sounds. Some years ago i was Journalist and was living in egypt for 2 years.

.        ___                      
     _n_n_n____i_i ________ ______________ _++++++++++++++_                                       
  *>(__Eileen__________I I______I I____________I I____Sp33dd34m0n___I                
    / ooOOOO OOOOoo   oo   oooo oo       oo ooo       ooo      ooo     ooo     ooo     
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Live-Broadcast | Youtube-Channel |    XBL GT: Sp33dd34m0n  PSN ID: Sp33dd34m0n__360 | Facebook |
State Space
Leon Kennedy

Sweden Sweden

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 08:44:19 AM »

23 years old, live in Stockholm Sweden. Just completed my BA in book publishing/cinema studies and will probably take my masters somewhere abroad. Focus is media theory and philosophy. I enjoy films, music, books, games, etc. Write a lot myself and also make some music from time to time. Did play floorball and soccer but now im just exercising by myself.

I play a lot of Mercs of course, even though im becoming more and more tired of it i think. Otherwise i also play a lot of Horde in Gears of War 2 so if anyone wanna team up just let me know!
hexsgeonivi
Leon Kennedy

Anglin666
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 02:43:28 PM »

Let's see, I'm 19 years old and I live in probably the smallest town in all of America.  I am a girl-but I don't act like one.  I like playing all sorts of games as well as reading, writing, drawing, and I also jog around town three times or so a week.  I deliver newspapers due to the fact that I FAIL and can't drive and I make just as much as someone working part time at McDonalds.  However, I am going to college in October to study to be a Paralegal-which is something I'm really looking foward to.  :3

Me: I...am a NINJA!!
Ryan: STFU Andrea, I'm RUSSIAN!
Me: What the hell does THAT have to do with anything!?
Ryan: I'm bulletproof!
XBL Gamertag: DarknessRequiem
SupermanBanana
Chris Redfield

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »

17, young compared to all of you, live in New Jersey and love playing video games and football (the American kind) is my favorite sport.

I joined here because I would love play with some great players (for a change). Hosting and booting noobs until I get someone good isn't doing it for me and I rarely ever get anyone good to play with, not to mention no one ever has a mic. But let me just say that I'm not the greatest player either, but it's not fun to play with people that will keep dying, ruin your melee kills, or keep spamming button commands all day.

I think I've played with a lot of you before and recognize a lot of names from the leaderboards and was a bit discouraged from joining here, seeing as how when I did play with many of you I didn't exactly play well. :( But I decided what the hell. Sorry to many of you for not being that great. Hopefully we can start over and play together sometime, and this time I probably won't suck as bad as last time. :) 
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »

17, young compared to all of you, live in New Jersey and love playing video games and football (the American kind) is my favorite sport.

I joined here because I would love play with some great players (for a change). Hosting and booting noobs until I get someone good isn't doing it for me and I rarely ever get anyone good to play with, not to mention no one ever has a mic. But let me just say that I'm not the greatest player either, but it's not fun to play with people that will keep dying, ruin your melee kills, or keep spamming button commands all day.

I think I've played with a lot of you before and recognize a lot of names from the leaderboards and was a bit discouraged from joining here, seeing as how when I did play with many of you I didn't exactly play well. :( But I decided what the hell. Sorry to many of you for not being that great. Hopefully we can start over and play together sometime, and this time I probably won't suck as bad as last time. :) 

Thanks for joining and welcome. Don't worry I remember when I couldn't even use Wesker and thought I'd never be able to use him. It's awesome to see yourself get better, just takes A LOT of practice.
Billy Bolero
Chris Redfield

Sweden Sweden

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 03:03:42 PM »

I'm 20 years old and live in a small town somewhere outside of Gothenburg, Sweden with my girlfriend and 2 dogs. I'm currenlty working a full time job. GF+work leaves little to no time for gaming I'm afraid, but I try to play as much as I possibly can. I have played games for as long as I can remember. From NES to PC, you name it, I've gamed it! I just recently quit WoW which I had played since release back in 2005. Due to my limitied time to play these days I only play 360, which means MERCZ!

Have a good one!
B U T T E R
Carlos Oliveira

♥ HP: 11

360, PC

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 05:47:27 PM »

My gamertag is Majik IBUTTER & Majik BUTTER. I'm 16 years old. 1 month away from 17. I live in a small town in Wisconsin. Lifting weights and soccer are two of my passions. I love everything entertainment. Like music, movies, TV shows, video games, etc. I don't work yet. I am trying to become a pharmacist so my school schedule is pretty tough, but it is putting me on my way toward my goal.

My movie ratings to get a taste of what I like and don't like: http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=12828939

My music: http://www.last.fm/user/RE401

My youtube for some pathetic merc videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/I2idiculous

Besides Resident Evil 5, I play Gears of War 1 (not that shitty sequel) and Halo. Call of Duty is pretty fun as well. I feel that I am coming to an end in my mercs "career" soon. I would like to move onto other games soon, but so far RE5 mercs as been a pleasant surprise for me. Going from killing everything as fast as I could to getting pissed whenever I get a critical headshot has been a fun transition. As of right now, I am just trying to play mercs with randoms to just have fun.

Upside
Chris Redfield

PS3

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 04:13:46 PM »

Hi, i'm 26 years old from one of the larger cities in Michigan (no city name dropping here!). I'm a new member of the this forum as of today but have been checking it out for a few weeks. I have been playing re5 mercenaries for around 5 months now (God has it been that long!), and consider myself to be an above average player. Not quite the status of some on this forum but getting there! I came here for strategies, the awe inspiring videos, and maybe to meet some higher end players that might want to help me break the 800k barrier my current partner and i cannot. My psn name is upside3600. Drop me a line there cause I hardly ever check my email.  Peace!   

PSN and GT - Upside3600
JohnnyKevlar
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 08:27:38 AM »

Hi, i'm 26 years old from one of the larger cities in Michigan (no city name dropping here!). I'm a new member of the this forum as of today but have been checking it out for a few weeks. I have been playing re5 mercenaries for around 5 months now (God has it been that long!), and consider myself to be an above average player. Not quite the status of some on this forum but getting there! I came here for strategies, the awe inspiring videos, and maybe to meet some higher end players that might want to help me break the 800k barrier my current partner and i cannot. My psn name is upside3600. Drop me a line there cause I hardly ever check my email.  Peace!   
I can help out.
DandyMan123
Josh Stone

♥ HP: 2

Canada Canada

PS3

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 07:15:46 PM »

Hey there, I'm in Ontario, Canada and older than most... a couple years past my 20's... ;) But I love the Resident Evil series, have played every one and recently got hooked on RE5 Mercs... With the full time job, girlfriend, etc it's hard to find enough time to play but I will when I can. Joined up to watch videos, learn strategies, basically become a better player... maybe play with someone here and there if I'm not too much of a newb for them - I've only started to play recently but am getting better, but lots more practice needed due to not having the same hand-eye coordination I had at 19! lol (e.g. PA solo score is around the 200k mark currently, 300k on duo playing with a newb friend) but I'll get better hopefully with practice).

PSN tag is DandyMan123...

PSN: DandyMan123
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

ALL

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 10:24:55 PM »

Welcome. Most people here are 360 players but we have a good amount of PSN too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: