Biohazard Mercenaries
October 18, 2019, 02:44:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Member Introductions!  (Read 46511 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Laguna
Sheva Alomar

♥ HP: 0

Spain Spain

PS3

Otzdarva
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 05:32:58 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm Laguna.

I'm a seventeen years old spanish player, which has liked RE's since I was seven years old (Yeah, you heard right...)

I play on PS3, so feel free to add me if you do as well. My PSN is "AC-Laguna". By the way, "AC" comes from Armored Core, a customization mech-base videogame. Too bad their games fail at online (Lag is the worst I've ever seen in an online game, among others issues), and that's why I've stopped playing it.

RE's I've completed are RE3 (My first one), Code Veronica (Favorite), Dead Aim, RE Outbreak, RE Outbreak #2, RE4 and of course, RE5. I've also played Zero and Umbrella Chronicles, but I don't own them.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 03:51:07 PM by Laguna » Logged

PSN: AC-Laguna
Loving partners: KunikoHojo | Flare9-9 | slhscb91 | kittycat7174 | You could be in this list!
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

United States United States

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 02:05:06 AM »

Awesome Laguna. Welcome, and you should try out RE1 & 2!!!
Laguna
Sheva Alomar

Spain Spain

PS3

Otzdarva
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 08:45:31 AM »

Yeah, I should...

By the way, you guys are doing a great work with these forums. I once clicked on "Report" instead of "Modify" and it said: "Report to moderators your own post? That makes no sense!". I lol'd so hard haha.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 10:47:50 AM by Laguna » Logged

PSN: AC-Laguna
Loving partners: KunikoHojo | Flare9-9 | slhscb91 | kittycat7174 | You could be in this list!
Gleminem057
Chris Redfield

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 03:44:27 PM »

How's it going? I'm 30 yr. old guy with a girlfriend and full time job and I still play videogames. But on the bright side, I like to travel to different places around the world and play some pick up basketball games in the park during my days off. When I'm not working, I play RE5 Mercs like everyone here, just to get a good couple of games going. I don't really set goals or high scores on it because I've only played with random people when I host a session so it's hard to be consistent trying to get a feel for how each person plays.

I like the fighting game genre (SF, KOF, etc) as I grew up playing those in the ancient times called the "arcades" lol. Happy go lucky guy, loves to have a good laugh, good friends, and Majini late night rumbles. I love this forum because of the Youtube strategies and the really good insights on each map. I think you guys are top tiers and I haven't paired up with anyone really good in a while so I just watch videos and cry ..in the corner ... haha!

Take care guys and keep the videos coming! :)

Xbox 360 GT: Gleminem057
I AM LEGEND 888
Barry Burton

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 06:34:36 PM »

Hi all just turned 18 a week ago been a resident evil addict since resident evil 3 and have loved Mercenaries since re4. Live in the UK and since there only a handful of good players from the UK it is difficult to find good players. Love playing my xbox, playing football and going out with friends. Just takin a gap year so got lots of time play video games. I mainly play with randomers as all my friends have moved onto different games. I try to host but most people are not very good and i end up with low scores.

Mainly play mines as it is my favourite level and just got into village with a score of 644146  ;D so yer hit me up with an invite to a game or send a friend request.  :D   

Good Teamwork
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2009, 03:49:23 AM »

Hi everyone.

My name is James, but most people on Gfaqs and sitewars know me as Devil or DK (I kinda got used to it, lol)

Anyway, I'm one of the better PSN RE5 mercs players (Currently 3rd USA in MA). I joined this site by the request of my friend, bigbang134.

I owe him big time, as I was very close to retiring from mercs completely (Glitchers  >:(), but I got interested again after I destroyed my old village score and my weird MA score (799,995 lol@that).

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
JamJam
Claire Redfield

♥ HP: 8

Thailand Thailand

PS3 & 360

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 06:16:40 AM »

I'm JamJam. Called that because my real name is James but i've been called Jamie since like 1 yrs old. so it's like my split personality haha.

I only stared playing RE at number 4 and you lot will hate me for saying this but I think all except 4 and 5 are crap. (I know, I should be hung for that but i've played them since 4 came out and it just doesnt do it for me). Anyways, I didnt even play mercs on 4, so 5 is the first mercs experience i've had and I think they got it perfect for my style of gameplay (minus any glitches)

I have no intention of giving up mercs because i think that is ever so slightly dramatic. I will however slow down as I start my final year at Uni in a few weeks.

PEEEEAAACCCCEEEEEE :D

Game Over.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 02:41:29 AM »

It's really cool to read all about everyone who is here. Men, women, boys & girls from around the world.
BigK
BATS
Rebecca Chambers

♥ HP: 19

Germany Germany

TheJohnnyBigK
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 02:02:53 PM »

My name is Yunus, I'm male, 18 years old
I'm living in germany but actually I'm a turkish guy
I play video games since I was 4 or 5 and it all started with Super Mario World =)

NAP
Carlos Oliveira

Italy Italy

360-Retired

IxNAPxI
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 02:20:52 PM »

My name is Giuseppe, I'm male and I'm 25 years old
I'm Italian and I play re5 mercs on Xbox360. My xbox live gamertag is xVcRx NAP (VcR is my clan tag, so my nickname is just NAP)
I have played videogames since i was 5 years old and i started with commodore 64
i played all the resident evil regular episode and i have really appreciated the new gameplay introduced by re4
Prince
Madara4ever
Ada Wong

♥ HP: 7

Belgium Belgium

PS3

PrinceMadara
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 03:21:33 PM »

I'm 22 years and I live in Brussels (Belgium).

I love music, sports, I play football now . I started playing since very young. Re5 is otherwise a excellent game.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 06:52:17 AM by PrinceMadara » Logged

rJay
"The Ganado"
BSAA

♥ HP: 127

360 / PS3

rJay0O
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 08:37:35 PM »

My name is Yunus, I'm male, 18 years old
I'm living in germany but actually I'm a turkish guy
I play video games since I was 4 or 5 and it all started with Super Mario World =)

Super Mario World, ahh the memories I had with that game. I think that was one of the first games I played as well. To this day it still hasn't lost its charm haha.

---
Xbox Live GT: rJay00 | PSN: rJay00 | Youtube | Facebook
DRMsSymphony
Ada Wong

Netherlands Netherlands

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »

my name is Basar ( spell it like Bashar ^.^) i live near Stuttgart, Germany and im 17. years old btw. im a turkish guy laaaan :P.

i like to play video games on the xbox360 and some pc games..
my hobbies are fitness, boxing and listening to music.

btw. i Knock you out >:D

Back on XBL:

XBL: DRMsSymphony

"Well now, lets see what we can do against my boredom".- Cody (SSF 4).
Brun0e
Chris Redfield

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009, 11:03:13 PM »

I'm Bruno, I'm 20 and I'm from Mexico (maybe the only one in this forum) so if I misspell something or simply I don't make myself clear at all, I apologize beforehand, lol. I'm mostly an RPG gamer, with the Tales saga being my favorite, but I'm also a Resident Evil fan (played 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and CV) and I also enjoy playing Mario games like Kart and Smash. I own an Xbox 360, a Wii, a PS2 and a Nintendo DS.

On the other hand, I love sports!. I enjoy running and playing soccer and volleyball whenever I have the chance. I also enjoy reading and listening music (The Killers rule!) A LOT. I always try to be an above-the average player on any game I really like. Feel free to add me ii you want to.
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 03:36:02 PM »

17, young compared to all of you, live in New Jersey and love playing video games and football (the American kind) is my favorite sport.

I joined here because I would love play with some great players (for a change). Hosting and booting noobs until I get someone good isn't doing it for me and I rarely ever get anyone good to play with, not to mention no one ever has a mic. But let me just say that I'm not the greatest player either, but it's not fun to play with people that will keep dying, ruin your melee kills, or keep spamming button commands all day.

I think I've played with a lot of you before and recognize a lot of names from the leaderboards and was a bit discouraged from joining here, seeing as how when I did play with many of you I didn't exactly play well. :( But I decided what the hell. Sorry to many of you for not being that great. Hopefully we can start over and play together sometime, and this time I probably won't suck as bad as last time. :) 
did i miss what platform?

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: