Biohazard Mercenaries
August 24, 2019, 04:16:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Member Introductions!  (Read 44446 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

United States United States

PS3

« Reply #405 on: August 25, 2011, 04:38:26 AM »

Welcome.

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
JacksonC33
Rising Star
STARS

♥ HP: 118

United Kingdom United Kingdom

X360/PS3

Jackson_C33 Valentine18100
« Reply #406 on: August 25, 2011, 07:22:50 AM »

Hi all

I go by Pissi, im on the site for a long time but was silent, many great players here, i have learned much! i like RE5 mercenaries on playstation. i like jill!! im a noob, but i want to get  more improvement soon!

Yes a Jill player welcome m8
Hope u enjoy yoUr time here

Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

♥ HP: 22

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #407 on: August 25, 2011, 12:46:57 PM »

Hey guys. I've just noticed that I didn't introduce myself here yet. :embarrassed: So I think it's time to do it now. grin

My Name is Chris (Yeah, Chris is also my Real Name  Wink). I am 21 years old, 1,85m tall and a pretty funny and sometimes a mad guy ;). Maybe some of you already noticed.  tongue My first Resident Evil I've played was Resident Evil Code Veronica X and I liked this game so much that I decided to play some other Resident Evil games too. I played Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, Outbreak and Resident Evil 5 (Mercenaries ;D). My Maincharacter always was Chris Redfield and her Sister Claire. ^^
Back to my Interests. Outside of Resident Evil I also have many hobbies I like to do. I played soccer for about 11 years (started when I was 7, now I only play for fun with Childhood friends. =)) Table Tennis, Basketball, sports generally. I also love to listen to music. I like Metallica, Rammstein, Avenged Sevenfold, Queen (it's just epic...) I listen to a lot of music but I totally dislike Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop or all that stuff. I listen to Metallica since I'm 9 years old, it's probably the best Band I've ever heard.

Hope, that's enough imformation for now. Maybe I'll add some stuff someday.

Chris ;)

oh i changed my body to girl  Cool
Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

And thus superior mercenaries were born. <3

Cally is a stupid fag. ;(
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #408 on: August 25, 2011, 04:13:25 PM »

Welcome x_0 !

hellokitty
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 1

xbox 360/ps3

« Reply #409 on: August 29, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »

hi i am new :)
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #410 on: August 29, 2011, 10:08:27 PM »

Hello HelloKitty ! x_0 Welcome to Forum.

rondachewarrior
Sheva Alomar

♥ HP: 3

Australia Australia

PS3

rondachewarrior rondachewarrior
« Reply #411 on: December 23, 2011, 10:40:40 AM »

Hey, I haven't been on here for 3 mths so I think an intro is long overdue. I was born in Thailand but lived in new zealand for 15 years and then came back to do Human Resources Development. I like Smallbore Rifle Shooting, Rock-climbing is okay, drawing and reading. I'm also a PS3 fan

I have to thank my mother for helping all my dreams come true, except the sex dreams. That would just be creepy.
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #412 on: December 23, 2011, 12:58:51 PM »

Welcome to the forum !

Andreas_94_XTC
Dr. Andreas Alpha
BSAA

♥ HP: 8

Australia Australia

« Reply #413 on: December 25, 2011, 12:45:14 PM »

Hi, i just joined this forum today (in my mind)

i sexpertise in sexonomics by doing sexy sexercises, therefore i'm a sexpert and a sexmaster who loves "Mr. Sexobeat"
Rita89
Leon Kennedy

♥ HP: 7

Finland Finland

PS3

« Reply #414 on: December 30, 2011, 05:46:08 AM »

My name is Rita (nickname from Margarita), 22. Fan of Resident Evil and Tomb Raider series. I starred to play mercs 3 months ago and now i find myself addicted to it ;P. 
I was born in USSR, Russia - currently living in Finland. Going to university next year.

I'm just an ordinary 22-year-old young woman.
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

PS3

« Reply #415 on: December 31, 2011, 12:05:44 AM »

Welcome to the forum Rita89.

Chugfat
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 0

Canada Canada

« Reply #416 on: January 05, 2012, 11:31:33 AM »

Whats up yall. My names chugfat and to be honest, I dont play the game as much as I used to, but for the past year or so I have been coming back to this forum to lurk about, say a few words on the chat every once in a while, and to find amazingly well done information on how to play this game/mode. Big Kahoona, BerserkerKev, Eileen-Claire, those guys and a few others really inspired me to play this game better (or at least semi-better). So I guess Im not really all that new, buuuut I never post on the forums so Im saying hello! Finally.

But I also wanted to pose a question kind of Mercenaries related-I ws actively looking for a particular video because I thought that (besides the gameplay) the music in it was AMAZINGLY cool. I could just never find the song, because it had a women in it singing in----Croatian? Polish? Finnis? I really have no clue.

I do remember it was a Battlesuit Jill solo run, In the Experimental Facility, with over 300k (Clue description yo).

My last hunches were that it was made by DreamerRD, but even then I dont remember. Can someone help me out?

Thanks.
Sp33dd34m0n
Eileen's
BSAA

♥ HP: 100

Germany Germany

PS3

sp33dd34m0n
« Reply #417 on: January 05, 2012, 06:11:13 PM »

Hey welcome Chugfat.

Check out RDs channel. If its not there he probably deleted it. Or you can send him a message asing him about the song in the video ;)

.        ___                      
     _n_n_n____i_i ________ ______________ _++++++++++++++_                                       
  *>(__Eileen__________I I______I I____________I I____Sp33dd34m0n___I                
    / ooOOOO OOOOoo   oo   oooo oo       oo ooo       ooo      ooo     ooo     ooo     
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Live-Broadcast | Youtube-Channel |    XBL GT: Sp33dd34m0n  PSN ID: Sp33dd34m0n__360 | Facebook |
Chugfat
Chris Redfield

Canada Canada

« Reply #418 on: January 05, 2012, 09:02:17 PM »

Thanks, good thinking.
Whispersilkcloak
SUSPENDED

Fiji Fiji

« Reply #419 on: February 18, 2012, 09:45:12 PM »

hello. im new member on this forum. i find the link on youtube when i looked at a video.

im playing every mercenaries mode. re3, re4, re5 normal and reunion and mercenaries 3d. im from the fiji islands and there are not many players.

i hope to find friends here. :-)
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: