Biohazard Mercenaries
August 24, 2019, 05:48:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Member Introductions!  (Read 44472 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
qweedow
biomercs psychologist
Jack Krauser

♥ HP: 14

Australia Australia

PS3

qweedow
« Reply #435 on: January 27, 2013, 11:12:01 AM »

I am 25 and live in Leicester in the UK.  When I'm not playing Mercenaries on my 3DS I am usually playing Pokemon White.  I practice Wing Chun and am a guitarist in progressive metal band Edict of Bedlam and also a guitar teacher.  I also love football (soccer) and am an avid Manchester United supporter.  Favourite Resi game is Resi 4 and Mercenaries 3D.  I am a HUGE Star Wars fan and other games I love are Devil May Cry, Star Wars The Old Republic, Metal Gear Solid, Zelda, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Skyrim, Fallout, Space Marine, Street Fighter, Sonic and Call of Duty.

You sound completely normal. Get out while you can.
welcome to the nut house

You have just been sent a personal message by AUTO-SPAMMER on Biohazard Mercenaries.
Zombaglia
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 1

Italy Italy

« Reply #436 on: February 16, 2013, 12:57:37 PM »

Hi everybody! I'm new and I'm from Italy. I've started playing Mercenaries 6 recently but I'm keeping all the best to improve my gameplay cause I really like mercs mode. I play on Xbox360 but for now I don't have a live account. I'll put it on my signature when I'll have it (soon).
I'm really happy to have found this forum,It's what I was looking for. Thanks and see you later!
ShieldFailure
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 0

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

« Reply #437 on: May 07, 2013, 09:17:52 AM »

Hello all
I have always loved mercs since RE4 but always just played it for the fun of surviving and keeping the combo as much as possible. i never really tried going for great scores until reuinion came around, and my best scores were 852,429 in village with Business Sheva and 882,101 in prison with Barry (both duo).
When RE6 came out i didnt even want to play it, but my friend insisted the mercs would be fun, and let me download it off his PSN account. now hes bored to hell with it and stopped playing months ago, and im still playing daily trying to improve my scores with randoms. some of my scores coming into the leaderboards in the 200s has swelled my head and i thought i should come looking for a mercs forum to try and find some people who wanna play for great scores. its getting increasingly difficult to find people in random games that understand time=points and saving bosses=points.
im no godlike merc, and im not headed for the top of any leaderboard. i just want scores im happy with, and ill keep pushing at them until the only way they can be improved is by memorising every spawn or countering absolutely every enemy. once it gets that far i dont really find it fun anymore. it took me days to save 3 napad in steel beast because you need to know the spawns after 60 so well, and by the time i managed it i felt like i never wanted to play the map again. i also have no idea how people get their time so high on maps like high seas.
if they made it so counters were worth the same time as a coup de grace, and bosses did not take up spawn cap, i could probably play this forever.

that turned out a bit long. sorry guys.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:31:09 AM by ShieldFailure » Logged
Artho
Yoda
Admin

♥ HP: 134

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« Reply #438 on: May 07, 2013, 09:32:20 AM »

welcome dude :)

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse
Ignacio_Vegan
Barry Burton

♥ HP: 2

Chile Chile

PS3

nachoaxm20
« Reply #439 on: September 08, 2013, 02:06:30 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm 15 years old, I'll be 16 in December, I live in Santiago, Chile. I'm a very big fan of Resident evil I play it from 2004 with my brothers, the first time I played mercenaries was many years ago, in Resident evil 4, later when Re5 came my brother bought me it, and I started playing that beatiful game. Mercenaries wasn't too impressive to me, but not after 2 years when I watched videos in youtube of gameplay and it got interested, after that mercenaries was and is the best, funniest and hardest thing i play in ps3. I've got so many high scores in solo like in duo too, but I have to improve some of them. I hope that this site is good and I could play with anyone that wants to beat scores. Sorry if someone couldn't understand this, I'm chilean and in my country nobody speaks english well.

PS3 Gamer
PSN acc: Seb_Mercenary
Reunion and Mercenaries player
Artho
Yoda
Admin

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« Reply #440 on: September 08, 2013, 02:43:36 PM »

welcome man

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse
SoapMactavishRJ
PC MASTER RACE
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

Brazil Brazil

PC

SoapMactavishRJ SoapRJLive1
« Reply #441 on: September 08, 2013, 04:48:47 PM »

I'm 25 years old, I lived large part of my life in Rio de Janeiro.
started, Resident Evil 5 the end of 2009, using ps3 platform.
In 2010 I migrated to PC
in this case, I'm currently playing.
but played all the previous franchises, including the 6.

When younger I Studied tourism, to my 18 years

I started in college, I majored in Veterinary Medicine,'m currently married

living in Boa Vista - Roraima

state I'm exercising veterinary profession, and I intend to start the biological sciences faculty at my resume

my free time ... I enjoy to run in the morning.
and most often played re5 now do not have much time

I'll probably be free on Saturdays

working two duty periods of 24 hours during the week ...

and make college the night from Monday to Friday.

good! it is a bit of my life

LIVE PC - SoapMactavishRJ
Youtube - SoapMactavishRJ
Steam - soapmactavishrj
SKYPE - amr.0609
Twitter - SoapMactavishRJ

SoapMactavishRJ

TheDestinyHeart
Console King
ALPHA

♥ HP: 40

Italy Italy

Xbox 360, PS3 & PSP

« Reply #442 on: September 15, 2013, 02:57:17 AM »

Hi everyone! i'm a re5 reunion player since 2010 and i started later playing regular mercs,when re6 came out i got some wr in mercs in the beginning but then i saw that scores were becoming too big for me but i tried anyways until  may/june 2013 when i got really bored.Then i came back to re5 and i got some highscore in both mercs but recently im getting bored of 5 too cause i have no one to play with for get a high score and solo gets annoying,so im playing other games more and im losing my skills but im still trying to get a wr/highscore on solo,if someone is interested to play with me on this site u can tell me.I play on xbox only,i can use all characters except sheva clubbin and bsaa but i get very angry easily cause the game is full of bs lol

XBL GT: TheDestinyHeart | PSN ID: DestinyHeart64 | My scores
Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

♥ HP: 22

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #443 on: September 15, 2013, 06:51:18 AM »

The Reunion beast has joined the Forum. Oh. My. God.

oh i changed my body to girl  Cool
Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

And thus superior mercenaries were born. <3

Cally is a stupid fag. ;(
Artho
Yoda
Admin

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« Reply #444 on: September 15, 2013, 07:13:22 AM »

The Reunion beast has joined the Forum. Oh. My. God.

dxm8975
Chris Redfield

Japan Japan

PS3

trevor_2085 dxm8975
« Reply #445 on: July 16, 2015, 07:39:09 PM »

It's already kinda 2 years late post... but let me just introduce about myself briefly.

I'm from Japan, and I live in Chiba prefecture which lies next door to Tokyo that is the capital of my country, I'm currently 21 years old but have been a huge fan of the Resident Evil series since my early childhood and started playing the mercenaries of mainly resident evil 4 when I was 11 years old, at first naturally I wasn't really an expert in the mode and got like only 5~35k in total as I was playing solely the main scenario before the Mercs you can beat with a hair of strategy as oppose to in that extra game mode which requires you to use your brain broadly if you want to earn a good result. But since the time I got enough hangs of them my score went up drastically and this is why I became so bonkers over it. I thought up better strategies over and over again myself (and of course partly thanks to the help of other great players) then afterwards in approx 2 years I got some World Records in a couple of stages such as in military base and Water World (both of them are now beaten).

After around 7 years of break I started playing the mercenaries again and my score increased even more since I played the game last time(during the break from Resident Evil 4 I was busy doing with other things such as my study, and in particular I was nuts on other video games such as Call of Duty, Metal Gear Solid and Gran Turismo), so I became even more indulged in the game. Finally I stopped playing it as I had already got the WR in the base stage for PS3 which seemed a perfection to me, I see no point of trying to spend hours and days anymore just to improve my records by 300 or 600 points which is so painful once you hit the range of scores within 3,000 or 4,000 points behind the WR.

As for the mercenaries games other than in 4 I have never played them since I wasn't really intrigued in the mercenaries of 5 and 6(Rather I didn't dig the main scenario of both games to be honest) so I took it that the extra game wouldn't be very exciting to me. I only did play the versus mode once and I got the top score in my very first attempt. :D Still I prefer the FPS shooting games like COD over the TPS ones as MGS and RE which I think I'm not exactly good at though. :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:22:20 PM by dxm8975 » Logged

PSN ID : sneakyboy62, GTP_sneakyboy62, abyss_84.

My personal scores in The Mercenaries
Resident Evil 4 (PAL - PS3 version) 
Village : 207,100 (4th)
Castle : 312,570 (33rd)
Base : 187,500 (WR) / (Ada) : 184,800 (WR)
Water World : 202,700 (2nd)

Total : 909,870 (5th)
Shadwesker
Chris Redfield

India India

Xbox 360,pc,ps3,ps2

« Reply #446 on: December 02, 2015, 11:37:10 AM »

23 years old. I live in Ventura, Ca. When I'm not playing mercs I'm usually at the gym or playing basketball / soccer. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and my main hobby is really just listening to music.

I'm a Lakers, Raiders, Cubs & Notre Dame fan. I got a big family, I live in a city with 100,000+ people in it.

I Iive in India I'm 24 I'm playing resident evil since resident evil 3 nemesis I have played re4,5,6 mercenaries not a world record holder but I play well.i will soon upload my offline scores.I love music and big fan of mercenary players with world records at their disposal.
Kaleb.G
Webmaster
Tech Support

♥ HP: 4

United States United States

PS3 & 360

« Reply #447 on: April 14, 2019, 07:32:08 PM »

TEST POST MOTHAFUKAZ
Zoa
Chris Redfield

United States United States

3DS

« Reply #448 on: April 15, 2019, 09:59:34 PM »

Test post #2

So...what news of human stupidity is happening today?
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: