Biohazard Mercenaries
March 29, 2020, 04:52:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE5/Mercs now 5 years old  (Read 6442 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

United States United States

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« on: March 16, 2011, 02:42:32 PM »

The game came out on march 13th, 2009.

I got the game on the Jap release date (March 5th, 2009) cause I had a hacked xbox. I started playing Mercs on May 17th 2009. I created this site on August 1st, 2009.

Since then, met a lot of cool people, lots of crazies,. This game has brought me lots of fun. Never a dull moment. Each week there's a new score or some type of entertaining event occurs. I'm still meeting new players and partners, new great players appear out of nowhere and new members are here all the time.

What a game lol.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:24:01 AM by Ae » Logged
StativXyw
BSAA

♥ HP: 100

Germany Germany

$$$ 360 $$$

StativXyw
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »

What a game lol.

^This

i got mine at June 2009 started playin Merc at August 17th 2009 til now with many breaks here and there... the stats and records arent worth it, the people i met through the game are...

I forgot that I might see, So many beautful things.
I forgot that I might need, to find out what life could be.
rJay
"The Ganado"
BSAA

♥ HP: 127

360 / PS3

rJay0O
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »

Got mine March 11th, two days before the US release since I was cool with the manager at the game stop near me. Beat story mode in two sittings, each lasting many hours (my first play through was on veteran, so i died a lot). Started playing mercs for fun throughout april, then in may i played in more regularly. Never a dull moment, to this day. I love biomercs drama  tongue

---
Xbox Live GT: rJay00 | PSN: rJay00 | Youtube | Facebook
KunikoHojo
Sherry Bomb
Josh Stone

♥ HP: 27

Germany Germany

PC PS3 360 3DS

kunikoHojo
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 03:57:09 PM »

damn what a long time allready its really sick that when i think back i allready play this damn game for so long and still nothing else could replace it... i had RE5 since release cos i was a big fan of RE4 i loved it but the story in RE5 rather sucks for me. my merc career started in decembre 2009  the reason for that was cos i was finally be able to go online with my PS3 so ofcourse i tried out everygame with online compability and when i was hosting my first game (cos everyone kicked me when i joined) as Jill BSAA on village and this wesker midnight guy joined me and we got about 230k points i was like WTF how is it possible and then i got interessted for high scores. so after a few days i found berserkers guide and a bit later i registered here because of kevs guide :P

Gamertag: KunikoHojo
PSN: KunikoHojo
Steam: Arella
Venom
Venom Maverick
Rebecca Chambers

♥ HP: 8

Mexico Mexico

360 & PS3

Venom21007
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »

Got mine the day it released, but I did get the Japanese Demo early. lol. completed story mode, then started on mercs right after, didn't expect to keep playing it though.
Wendelum
Carlos Oliveira

♥ HP: 4

Germany Germany

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 05:16:15 PM »

Yeah, ^^
Happy Birthday Resident Evil 5 XD
Two years gone and me playing only one year mercs. i hope i can play the next two years XDD
Jed110
Emo boy
Claire Redfield

♥ HP: -1

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 05:27:22 PM »

Yeah I got my re5 april 2010. The best gaming experience I have ever had.
reav3634
TYRANT

♥ HP: 77

Dominican Republic Dominican Republic

PS3 | PC

reav3634
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 06:00:15 PM »

First time i played this game was when it released for the PC i downloaded it because is a pain to get it in my country (they don't sell PC games as they do in the US). When i was going to buy it for the PC was because my mother was going to the US and she bought GTA:IV, when she came back and she was charging me for the game i didn't wanted, so no RE5 PC version for me.

At that time i didn't played this game that much and i was a shitty mercenary, lol.
Later on when i bought my PS3 in April/May 2010 i got the game too and didn't play it for a long time because i had other games to finish, etc.

I started playing the game "seriously" since a friend of mine got the game on 360 on August of the same year, that's about the same time i began to post here, but i was inscribed since April. This site has helped me a lot to be a better player at this game and is seriously entertaining, so Thanks to everyone in this forum.

| Youtube | PSN: reav3634 | Scores |
Jed110
Emo boy
Claire Redfield

♥ HP: -1

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 06:16:44 PM »

First time i played this game was when it released for the PC i downloaded it because is a pain to get it in my country (they don't sell PC games as they do in the US). When i was going to buy it for the PC was because my mother was going to the US and she bought GTA:IV, when she came back and she was charging me for the game i didn't wanted, so no RE5 PC version for me.

At that time i didn't played this game that much and i was a shitty mercenary, lol.
Later on when i bought my PS3 in April/May 2010 i got the game too and didn't play it for a long time because i had other games to finish, etc.

I started playing the game "seriously" since a friend of mine got the game on 360 on August of the same year, that's about the same time i began to post here, but i was inscribed since April. This site has helped me a lot to be a better player at this game and is seriously entertaining, so Thanks to everyone in this forum.
Yeah I would have still been in 700k range if it wasnt for this site and the players willing to help me. :)
Raven
HUNK

♥ HP: 28

France France

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 06:44:46 PM »

Damn, already 1.5 Years since I joined this (September iirc), found it on google then joined just for curiosity

XBL: Raven
Oromis047
BSAA

♥ HP: 120

Germany Germany

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 06:50:54 PM »

incredible addicting this crap....

only Sex and Counterstrike is better
BenRai2k
BRAVO

♥ HP: 102

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

GoldengirlsBen
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 06:51:43 PM »

Ohh the release of Re5 is very nostalgic era  for me!!

I had no xbox/ps3 at the time...only Wii,and recently finished 4 for the  first time. So was  excited for 5's release.So, it came on preorder for my friends a day earlier, so, we went over to my friends near by who had just moved in to his new place. Awesome sunny weather for once in the UK and general good times after a crappy few months before (my dad died).

I opened my friends  game  and put it in his  Xbox  (yea i took control lol), then they started story mode as I watched. We piled over there over the course of  3 days and I watched em play/we ate junk food. =p

I  wasn't let down by the game but...after just doing 4 i kind of missed the gore. Wasn't so fond of the linear feeling, but still enjoyed it. Saw friends play mercs about 3 mins, per stage.I had a quick try with  Sheva on Mines/Ruins and then I never thought of/played it since.

Then near the end of 2009, i got my ps3, re5, did story...tried mercs...booted everytime i chose sheva. Reunion/DLC came out...I played them, did well on Reunion, got bored..moved to "Old Mercenaries" again(Nov 2010)...slowly made friends on old mercs...and well,eventually gainedsupport/not booted,  found this site/AE and got  myself some nice Sheva scores. =) And became part of  *-Sheva_History_ *  with my million ;)

Hope you enjoyed my story and it helps  you sleep at night!!!
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 06:57:34 PM »

Damn, it doesn't even feel like 2 years since I got RE5. I preordered it from gamestop, so I got it on the release day (and the special items you get from preordering it weren't worth it). I started playing mercs about a day after I got done with story mode, but didn't start playing until sometime late March, early April (and by that time, I wasn't a shotgun spamming noob anymore).

Damn, I really should have stuck with it... All of those Fallout/CoD breaks kinda slowed me down when it comes to high scores. lol

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
thirtylockdown2
reunion OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 11

PS3- LSS3_broly

highlander5523
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 10:45:33 PM »

got re5 for my b-day (march 19th) but i bought it U.S release date, i played the LIVING HELL out of the demo (RE5 was the only reason i even got xbox live lol)
i use to play mercs for fun til may when i saw hsyper sakura (and re5 speed runner) started meleeing majini and got 600k on mines, at 1st i had trouble but i got use to it.
stop playing mercs from october 2009 -february 2010 then may 2010 to august 2010, started playing versus, mostly cuz i hav bad luck (i still do lol)
now i play reunion and its still frustrating lol
i dont know why i keep playing lol

PSN-ID: LSS3_broly
zanarkand424
Snatch fuk 69
BRAVO

♥ HP: 76

Hong Kong Hong Kong

PS3/360

zanarkand424 zanarkand424
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 03:26:12 AM »

I can't believe I'm still playing this fucking game say it like AE.

Got this game on 5 mar 2009, complete the story in easy on 14 mar because I'm a beginner lol. Start playing merc and fool around. Start getting Jill solo SS rank on PA and done at the end of march. Tried SS rank Jill on prison and grind it for a few days. Then start playing real for HS on may. Stop playing from July to nov 2009 since Uni and some new game. Register in biogays on Nov when I was curious to search my name on google and saw SZ7 list me as Duo player lol, thanks Daniel

Start playing merc again when I saw orochi 1000k AR and I can't stop this game until now. Although Bayonetta FFXIII GTAIV Heavy Rain... Those great game kept me away for a while, I still play this game until now lol.

Good time and GG:)

"fly get the fuck away from the reaper.  its too dangerous."
-DrU-UrD

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: