Biohazard Mercenaries
March 29, 2020, 04:06:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE5/Mercs now 5 years old  (Read 6441 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Berserker
Kev0wnage
BSAA

♥ HP: 25

United States United States

PS3 & 360

BerserkerSTARS
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 02:09:43 AM »

I'd say that I had been anticipating RE5's release about two years before it was released.  I literally dedicated my blog to that game ever since I made the blog several years back.

I got the Japanese RE5 demo in Dec 2008 then played the living hell out of it and the upcoming American demo - literally, not playing anything but that demo for a few months and learning all mechanics from it.  I got RE5 on March 13, 2009 and immediately finished story mode on PS3 and started a guide for the main game.  I played solo Mercs sometimes after that and was like "meh", then I played duo Mercs and was like "AHOHOHO!" then I played it more and more and more and more and- it got hard to focus on writing for the main game after that. xD  Once I got to writing for Mercs, it was like sipping fine wine while writing the greatest novel ever!

I didn't really start heavy into Mercs until about June when I moved over to Xbox.  I had some duo runs with Dreamer RD (Elgar-I),  I joined his random session once then joined it again a few days later and we became friends and would team up regularly - every afternoon when he wasn't playing NAP.  Also, while writing my Mercs guide, I wanted some video links in the guide, so I made up a GameFAQs thread asking about some video links on youtube and got directed toward Seitengrate's youtube page.  Him and I became good friends very quickly.  That's also basically the way I met Big K.  I met Sairento, BoBo and NeoCrimson through that GameFAQs thread also.  I joined BioMercs shortly after that after Ae messaged me about the site.

With my character, I first learned about the +5 melee from a Japanese Jill player, so I started playing Jill a bit.  I learned about Wesker's melee setup after that.  I tried Wesker but didn't like the dependency on headshots.  I always favored Chris when it came to RE and liked the type in the STARS jacket the best when it came to RE5 so I made up my own melee setups with him and dedicated myself to learning him afterwards.

Like I've said before, RE5 was just supposed to be another game that I would write for then move away from after about three months.  It's been a great experience though - meeting new people and actually enjoying online gaming for once.  Before RE5, my only other big online experience was with Soul Calibur IV.

---
My site - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
My youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/BerserkerSTARS
>> Resident Evil 5: The Mercenaries Reunion Guide - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/980166/59792 <<

RE5 fiREd me then hiREd me again for part time employment.

RE5 said, "Back from the dead I see?  You know... scREw this old Mercs guide, I want a new one!  I want to fREelance you for the RE5t of the year.  Write me a new one.  Go now. Show the world what a dangerous drug I truly am.  Make me proud my boy!"

I said, "I shall give you a REbirth, RE5... just you wait!  I'll make them understand..."
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2011, 05:24:48 PM »

All mercs should be grateful for Berserker. I know i am.

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
reav3634
TYRANT

♥ HP: 77

Dominican Republic Dominican Republic

PS3 | PC

reav3634
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2011, 03:33:10 AM »

I didn't start like a Hydra spammer thanks to Berserker's guide, i read through it before i got the game.
For that i'm grateful.

| Youtube | PSN: reav3634 | Scores |
NSX
Dead
Rebecca Chambers

♥ HP: 22

PS3

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 05:06:10 AM »

I didn't start like a  spammer thanks to Berserker's guide, i read through it before i got the game.
For that i'm grateful.
Seriously ? You missed all the fun. Since you have a chance now go and Hydra spam everything.
reav3634
TYRANT

♥ HP: 77

Dominican Republic Dominican Republic

PS3 | PC

reav3634
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2011, 07:33:59 AM »

Seriously ? You missed all the fun. Since you have a chance now go and Hydra spam everything.
I Hydra spam when in DUO the randoms get close and start spamming themselves and in some solo games for fun, lol.

| Youtube | PSN: reav3634 | Scores |
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 09:57:28 PM »

Goddamn it 2 years. Its pathetic... Even FFXI didnt annihilate so much life out of me. But i guess this game is a part of all of us here,imean its been with u for 2 years, it gave u good and bad days. Its like your girlfrriend haha

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2011, 12:44:27 AM »

Goddamn it 2 years. Its pathetic... Even FFXI didnt annihilate so much life out of me. But i guess this game is a part of all of us here,imean its been with u for 2 years, it gave u good and bad days. Its like your girlfrriend haha

Nah, more like that wife you wish you never married, but she's still nice to look at.

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
Artho
Yoda
Admin

♥ HP: 134

Belgium Belgium

PC

Szayzell
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2014, 03:21:26 AM »

bump

“When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.” - Hermann Hesse
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2014, 02:48:26 AM »

lol, now 5 years old... just damn man.
Cally-Man
TYRANT

♥ HP: 52

United Kingdom United Kingdom

XBOX 360 & PSP

CallyMan90
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2014, 06:01:09 PM »

lol, now 5 years old... just damn man.

It was BioMercs' 5th year anniversary a couple of days ago . O_O I want to see the site revitalized and back up for this occasion, it's been closed way too long and we've all missed it. I miss working on it and updating stuff when having free time. Wanted to say this before but never got to it. -_- Heard you want it back on 1/9/14... really glad to hear it. :O

XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | RE5 spawn guide

Avatar is a six-pack in progress. :x

Red Hawk's handgun ammo: a Merc's best friend!
ultrasonic
HUNK

♥ HP: 13

Iceland Iceland

PS3/3DS(REtarded)

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2014, 02:00:15 PM »

it's not easy to move on, even masuo0, the greatest mercenary in the history still plays for high scores

it's easy for me because my scores suck so i can play forever trying to improve this shit
SoapMactavishRJ
PC MASTER RACE
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

Brazil Brazil

PC

SoapMactavishRJ SoapRJLive1
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2014, 11:24:18 PM »

Rightly so!

Great game!  Yes
The game came out on march 13th, 2009.

I got the game on the Jap release date (March 5th, 2009) cause I had a hacked xbox. I started playing Mercs on May 17th 2009. I created this site on August 1st, 2009.

Since then, met a lot of cool people, lots of crazies,. This game has brought me lots of fun. Never a dull moment. Each week there's a new score or some type of entertaining event occurs. I'm still meeting new players and partners, new great players appear out of nowhere and new members are here all the time.

What a game lol.

LIVE PC - SoapMactavishRJ
Youtube - SoapMactavishRJ
Steam - soapmactavishrj
SKYPE - amr.0609
Twitter - SoapMactavishRJ

SoapMactavishRJ

ff4e
Carlos Oliveira

♥ HP: 19

Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia

ff4eternityX
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2014, 05:01:24 AM »

I just beat the game for something like the tenth time over the past five years.. This shit is crazy.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: