Biohazard Mercenaries
September 18, 2019, 06:37:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 360: Public Assembly 1,040,501 (W.STARSx2)  (Read 4786 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2012, 10:13:55 PM »

I don't know how anyone backstabbed anyone?? Ur not even on the same console as us so how do u know what's up? We are all friends and partners and everyone's cool, this is a pointless conversation cause no one knows anything about the other's life... Everyone needs to go to the 14min fail in the other topic :)

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

United States United States

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2012, 10:27:58 PM »

i know my life sunshine , but the speculations r hilarious. while on the other hand i hear, here and there whats up with yous, i may be on the other console, but im fucking Rampage and i know everything,  i love how your all friends and partners and everything is cool lmao, but just not even to long ago didnt martin post something bout you , then even before that how everyone was pissed  that marting beasts with Ae and even way before that how you fucking trolls , trolled some good people, then one snitched the other like it had any different meaning? lmao you kids need to go outside and stop playing that childish bullshit around here, btw synyster i know for a fact your fat :)

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2012, 10:45:47 PM »

i know my life sunshine , but the speculations r hilarious. while on the other hand i hear, here and there whats up with yous, i may be on the other console, but im fucking Rampage and i know everything,  i love how your all friends and partners and everything is cool lmao, but just not even to long ago didnt martin post something bout you , then even before that how everyone was pissed  that marting beasts with Ae and even way before that how you fucking trolls , trolled some good people, then one snitched the other like it had any different meaning? lmao you kids need to go outside and stop playing that childish bullshit around here, btw synyster i know for a fact your fat :)
Lol u try to get under my skin but your posts hav nothing to do with my vids... I don't care if u say I hav no life, I'm fat etc that doesn't phase me.. We don't know each other IRL, so whatever u say here doesn't make a difference. Also, why does it matter if u say my gameplays shit?? It gets me scores doesn't it?

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
spider_knows
BSAA

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2012, 10:54:11 PM »

i dont give a fuck bout ur gameplay or your scores, its your persona, see martin used to b like u, but after he has a convo with me hes humble now, not a show off or a wanna be or that fake swag u throwing around. he dont blap about something that me as 3rd person can see. same with ae or voh, or anyone in top 10 ure like flameforce kid. lose that shit mybe ppl will like u, but not me

Rampage was here

Currently playing FFxiv
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2012, 10:58:11 PM »

Ur saying my gameplays shit, I'm not denying that but I do hav good scores so explain. That's it, I'm not Posting replies to u anymore

spider_knows
BSAA

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2012, 10:59:36 PM »

u said my vill gameplay is shit , even tho i had best time recorded. explain:

Rampage was here

Currently playing FFxiv
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2012, 11:04:37 PM »

Final post: u fucking lost the combo 20seconds later that's y it's shit.. U never got a score u idiot

spider_knows
BSAA

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2012, 11:09:20 PM »

i lost the combo or my partner died u fucking niple???

Rampage was here

Currently playing FFxiv
rJay
"The Ganado"
BSAA

♥ HP: 127

360 / PS3

rJay0O
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2012, 12:14:51 AM »

*grabs popcor...

I got pizza, we are going to be needing it for this.

I just ate 20 buffalo wings. I'll come back to enjoy the mayhem after the firey, gargantuan shit i'm about to take.

Just an update. My asshole cried shitty tears of regret soon after this post in what i can only describe as a violent maelstrom of fecal matter. It was quite scary, and I won't be eating hot wings again for some time. I'll stick to the popcorn.

But on topic, great fight boys ;)

---
Xbox Live GT: rJay00 | PSN: rJay00 | Youtube | Facebook
spider_knows
BSAA

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2012, 01:00:41 AM »

dude that luigi is disturbing , any way to change that pic ;) , btw dont regret anything, instead cry the shitty tears of joy lmao

Rampage was here

Currently playing FFxiv
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: