Biohazard Mercenaries
October 15, 2019, 02:08:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RE5 Enemy Guide  (Read 11949 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

United States United States

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« on: February 29, 2012, 06:08:10 PM »

So this is what i know about RE5's scripted information. I can't confirm that this stuff is 100%, but it's what I've experienced and the rules I played by. No need to keep secrets anymore...

RE5 follows an easy system on it's scripted enemies. Usually left handed enemies are the ones that are cephs or higher chance randoms. Apologies if I forgot the well known ones :P

public assembly

Scripted:
N/A

Randoms:
Platform:
Bottle enemies that climb the fence (platform side)
Platform females have a much lower chance to be a random
Back Alley:
Enemies that climb the fence near the 30 sec timer in the back alley (bottle, club)
Female Majini (higher chance randoms are the females in the back alley)

Safe:
Starting enemies
Enemies that climb from behind the wooden shack in the back alley (mostly safe, not 100%)

Criticals:
N/A

Summary
Treat everyone as randoms.

the mines

Scripted:
Bottom:
2x Green Bottle right handed (bottom)
2x Shovel after 65c (bottom),
1x Archer from first combo chest
Top:
2x Sickle [left handed] that spawn near the 90 sec timer. The first one can spawn as early as 70c the later one spawns around 130c.
2x Pick Axe from behind the fence (top Spawn). You can determine which ones are the cephs by which direction the Pick Axe is facing. If the large part of the Pix Axe is in the Right hand, it is a scripted Ceph.

Randoms:
Top:
3x Dynamite majini from behind the fence (very high chance)
Red Wrench majini (Highest chance are the ones dropping off the ledge in the cave)
Sickle majini (Low chance)
All Pole & Pick Axe guys that climb up the ledges to Top spawn (normal chance)
Bottom:
Pole/Pick Axe majini from bottom and behind the fence near first reaper spawn (normal chance)

Safe:
Top Pick Axe enemies before 65c that come from behind the fence.
Molotov enemies (top)

Criticals:
1x Shovel on bottom side that drops off the ledge near 60 sec timer (usually before 100c)
Bottom Molotovs from first combo chest area

Summary
most of the randoms are on top side. Top can get the bottom bottle cephs at anytime usually.

village

Scripted:
Bottom:
1x Right handed bottom starting scripted ceph
3x archers from the archer wall (bottom)
Top:
1x Right handed enemy from archer cave (top)
1x Unarmed enemy from archer cave (top)
Mix:
ALL Left handed armed majini that jump over the wall near the house, where the scripted herb is (bottom side)
ALL Right handed armed majini that jump over the archer wall (bottom)
?x Left handed majini usually after 40c that spawn below the top spawn, next to the 30 sec timer.

Randoms:
Top:
All Left handed enemies that spawn next to 30 sec timer under starting spawn (Top)
All Right handed enemies that spawn in the archer cave that aren't scripted (Top)
Bottom:
Weapon Majini that jump over the wall where the first boss spawns. I've seen a majini here be a Random, but it is 99% safe.
Mixed:
Archers that jump over the wall have a very small chance to be random cephs (trust me it's happened plenty of times)

Safe:
100% Safe: Enemies that jump down the high loft in between the chicken area and the house
100% Safe: Enemies that jump over the wall near the 1 min timer hut. (bottom)
99.9% Safe: Enemies that jump over the wall where first Boss spawns. (bottom)

Criticals/Birds:
2x Archers from upper Archer cave.
2x Right handed majini from the fence on bottom starting side (can spawn early, or after transition or even meet bottom the player near the archer wall before 70c)
2x Right handed majini from the Archer cave (after 100c usually), bottom player can get them before he moves down or after when both players are fighting at the end.

Summary
Village is by far the most tricky map when it comes to scripted / randoms. After transition, If I see a right handed guy I know that it is 95% a safe enemy. Because the spawning is never ending and there are so many different spawn points, the spawning can be different. Never assume at the end that a right handed guy coming from the archer wall is safe, 50-80% chance its a scripted ceph.

ancient ruins

Scripted:
Bottom:
3x Torch majini (Bottom usually always gets the first two, last one spawns on bottom side but can run to the Top players side)
2x Unarmed majini that spawn towards the end, they come from the stairs area. (after 100c)
1x Duvalia Archer at start
1x Left Handed majini from bottom cave before 50c (atleast 1; depends on spawning)
1x Right handed weapon majini that spawns at the end where the shield mainis drop.
1x Unarmed majini that spawns at the end where the shield mainis drop.
Top:
2x Unarmed Duvalia that jump out of the water (Top side before 100c)
1x Left handed majini that jumps out of the (Top side before 100c)
1x Duvalia in water area (Usually spawns late but can appear early)
Mixed:
2x Left handed majini that jump out of the cracked wall on the long pathway (bottom or top player can get these)

Randoms:
Bottom:
Randoms are the enemies that jump off the ledge on bottom side (next to the stairs)
Unarmed majini that drops where the shield enemy drops (I've seen it at the end of a video)
Top:
There are no random maijini that spawn on the Top side spawns.

Safe:
ALL enemies on top Side where Archers jump down (main fighting area)
ALL enemies that drop from the Archer Tower (Bottom side: near 60 sec corner timer)
100% Right handed enemies on Top side
99% of Right handed enemies on Bottom side (exception is in the scripted section)

Criticals:
N/A;
Only duvalias if you shoot them as they are grabbing you or climbing a ladder.
Top player can shoot the duvalia at the first 90 sec timer before it jumps off the high ledge and it will result in a scripted crit.

Summary
Second hardest map to determine scripteds because the spawning on both sides can change game to game. You can't follow my information because either player can get some of the scripteds. It's also easily possible for the top player to get the 2nd & 3rd scritped torch majini. I didn't label the bottom duvalia's because they can go to the bottom player early or even the top player from 50-100c

missile area

Scripted:
Office:
1x Pole majini (weird AI, will run to the center area and ignore you, can spawn before 15c or after 115c)
1x Molotov majini (can be trigged early but usually spawns around 100-115c in the center area near the 30)
1x Unarmed majini (office side 30 sec timer, usually spawns around the 3rd boss time)
1x Knife majini (office side 30 sec timer, can spawn early)
Bottom:
2x Axe majini (from upper room)
1x Megaphone majini from 90 sec timer area.

Randoms:
Top:
Spiked Club majini (ones from the 60 sec platform on office side have a high chance)
Sickle majini (ones from the 60 sec platform on office side have a high chance)
Red Wrench majini (ones from that spawn/drop where the 2nd boss spawns have a high chance)
Dynamite majini (ones from that spawn/drop where the 2nd boss spawns have a high chance)
Pole majini in the (from office in the center area (low to normal chance)
Molotov majini (from Office in the center area; low chance)
Knife (Normal)
1x crazy AI Red Wrench maini that will run to the center of the map on office side (can spawn early or late but has a very high chance of being a random)
Bottom:
2x Axe majini after the scripted cephs and crits have pased (One spawns by the 90 sec timer, one spawns in the 60 sec room.) very low chance

Safe:
Office:
Molotov that spawn on the 60 sec timer platform (Ae special secret :P)
All enemies that jump out of the wall outside of the office spawn; (Ae special secret :P)
Unarmed majini that randomly spawns from 30 upper timer very very early.
Bottom:
Mixed:
All green bottle enemies

Criticals:
Bottom:
2x Axe majini from lower area (90 sec area)
Office:
1x Axe majini that drops/spawns where the 2nd boss does; before 80c usually.

Summary
All of the Office side cephs can be randomly triggered early if you are closer to the 60 sec platform timer.  Office side gets the second Axe scripted from bottom side like 30% of the time, so be aware. You have to play smart here since 90% of the enemies are randoms. Flashes can be really stupid here. I usually always shoot dropping unarmed guys around 3rd boss time because that's when you get the scripted.

ship deck

Scripted:
Flash:
1x Red the drops from the sky on flash side around 50c.
1x Bottle around 50c
1x Pole guy (ending)    
Chicken:
3x Spiked Club (Center: drops out of the crate facing the gate)
1x Archer (Center)
Mixed:
Red Wrenches (Besides a few that drop early on Flash side)
1x Bottle (Center or Flash can get the first, 2nd is at flash around 50c)
#x Dynamite (Flash side usually gets 1 or 2 during transition and atleast 1 at the end.)

Randoms:
Dynamite (I've experienced at least 3 different dynamite guys to be randoms on Flash side)
Green Bottle (Flash side: ending)

Safe:
All enemies from crate near chicken area
Molotov

Criticals:
N/A

Summary
Spawning can also change here depending on strat. But if you use the normal strat things are pretty consistent. Ask Oro or Stat.

prison

Scripted:
Knife majini that drop in the cave (cell side)
1x Red Wrench after 100c (Cliff Side)
1x Axe after 100c (Cliff Side)
1x Sickle after 100c (Either side)

Randoms:
ALL Spiked Club (Cell side)
ALL Molotovs (Cliff Side) - I've experienced the ladder ledge molotov to have a higher percentage of being a random ceph.
Dynamites (both sides)

Safe:
ALL Bottle majini
ALL Shovel majini
ALL starting spawn majini
ALL Red Wrench (except 1 scripted)
ALL Sickle (except 1 scripted)
ALL Axe (except 1 scripted)

Criticals:
N/A

Summary
Sometimes Cliff side can get an early random Spiked Club.
Sometimes Cliff side can get an early knife scripted.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 04:15:14 AM by Ae » Logged
Oromis047
BSAA

♥ HP: 120

Germany Germany

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 07:04:32 PM »

SD end no green bottle tho they all save. all green scripted spawn far earlier until 60
The last pole guy coming from the (path) container next to the 90 is scripted.
Last dynamite is scripted, The one before is random with a very high chance, he likes to spawn way earlier too tho, depends, sometimes even at 70+

Actually for ma, it shud be added that on Fire spawn all guys who climb up the ladder from bottom , except the sickle guys are safe to knee etc. Thats just my experience and I played it alot.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:45:27 AM by Oromis047 » Logged
BigBadBoehms
Ada Wong

♥ HP: 0

Germany Germany

BigBadBoehms
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 05:57:28 AM »

+

youtube.com/bigbadboehms
Sonico67
BSAA

♥ HP: 10

PS3 | PC

sonico67
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 05:36:29 PM »

Yo great job on this, I was specially interested in MA. RIP
advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 12:41:04 AM »

How hard would it be to include your knowledge of campers in this same thread ? Or would it be better in a separate thread ?

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
MidnightMartin
Wetlands Messiah
HUNK

♥ HP: 86

TheMidnightMartin
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 12:15:20 AM »

Suprisingly, I already knew 90% of this . These are excellent notes/tips. thanks A3

XBL: MidnightMartin
SendouTheSmash
Leon Kennedy

♥ HP: 3

PS3

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 09:25:59 PM »

Amazingly helpful. Thanks for taking the time man.

PSN: SendouTheSmash
MidnightMartin
Wetlands Messiah
HUNK

TheMidnightMartin
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 01:45:57 PM »

Just something to add to PA , there is one point in the game where a female will have a pole/staff weapon. She is 100% safe. I think she spawns by the ''female only'' spawn by that 30 sec timer.

BlAcKJaCk19
TYRANT

♥ HP: 83

United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 03:10:05 PM »

Just something to add to PA , there is one point in the game where a female will have a pole/staff weapon. She is 100% safe. I think she spawns by the ''female only'' spawn by that 30 sec timer.

Is she the only one with a pole that spawns from that side or is there more one that spawns? Thanks for update :). She's a bitch btw there's another piece of information. lol

MidnightMartin
Wetlands Messiah
HUNK

TheMidnightMartin
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »

Is she the only one with a pole that spawns from that side or is there more one that spawns? Thanks for update :). She's a bitch btw there's another piece of information. lol
Nope only 1 spawns per game. Expect her around 90-100combo.

Ae
Eye of the Tiger
Evenstar

♥ HP: 234

ALL

andrewevenstar Andrewevenstar biohazardmercenaries
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 12:27:27 AM »

And also there definitely is random green bottle ceph on SD, I've had it occur at least twice and I'll hunt for video of it. They are ones that usually spawn at the end. or near 75-125c.

Also, scripted ceph enemies will recover from a flash grenade stun quicker than normal ones. This was confirmed in duolonyou's solo Village video that I uploaded.

Also
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:30:44 AM by Ae » Logged
Invaders-757
Super Veloce
HUNK

♥ HP: 8

France France

PS3 & 360

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 12:48:49 PM »

i think there is a random shovel on Prison at cells,i rarely got him but even when i mustang kicked him i got a ceph.
maybe someone now about this.

PSN:Invaders-757       GT:Invaders 757 (Offline for some time)
MidnightMartin
Wetlands Messiah
HUNK

TheMidnightMartin
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 05:24:00 PM »

All shovels guys on Prison are 100% safe. U mustve been smoking some bootleg jankee

JacksonC33
Rising Star
STARS

♥ HP: 118

United Kingdom United Kingdom

X360/PS3

Jackson_C33 Valentine18100
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 05:48:20 PM »

1x Scripted Dynamite Should Be Added To The Prison Section, Spawns From Cells

Invaders-757
Super Veloce
HUNK

♥ HP: 8

France France

PS3 & 360

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2012, 05:38:13 AM »

All shovels guys on Prison are 100% safe. U mustve been smoking some bootleg jankee

Yeah this is why it's weird,i got him about 3 times maximum,really strange.

PSN:Invaders-757       GT:Invaders 757 (Offline for some time)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: