Biohazard Mercenaries
February 24, 2020, 09:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cool idea  (Read 3711 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

United States United States

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 09:39:52 PM »

Well, actually I was thinking we could all meet in real life, like a reunion. We might have to have security because I can already see 10-20 going at it. We could also have that backyard brawl like 10 years and carver were talking about like a year ago lol.

Syn, Martin, Watts , vs. Carver and butter.
Lol no disrespect martin but i think butter alone woulda fuck 3 of u up at once. If he lnows any type of submissions he can just break one of ur arms while the rest get scared shitless and back away before itll b to late.

who r u to say someone could beat someone else up? on the other hand, i'm pretty sure most people here could beat u up. lol
yeh well ive seen your picture , that skinny little bitch you are and that caveman synyster, butter trains sports for a fact he plays soccer so right there he has plenty of adventages over you with the gas tank, not even that but he hits gym hard, as for people beating me up , who knows nobody is invicible. but im sure id give you run for the money.

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
Damaja
Sidewinder
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

360 & PC

DashKiller90
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 09:46:42 PM »

Well, actually I was thinking we could all meet in real life, like a reunion. We might have to have security because I can already see 10-20 going at it. We could also have that backyard brawl like 10 years and carver were talking about like a year ago lol.

Syn, Martin, Watts , vs. Carver and butter.
Lol no disrespect martin but i think butter alone woulda fuck 3 of u up at once. If he lnows any type of submissions he can just break one of ur arms while the rest get scared shitless and back away before itll b to late.

who r u to say someone could beat someone else up? on the other hand, i'm pretty sure most people here could beat u up. lol
yeh well ive seen your picture , that skinny little bitch you are and that caveman synyster, butter trains sports for a fact he plays soccer so right there he has plenty of adventages over you with the gas tank, not even that but he hits gym hard, as for people beating me up , who knows nobody is invicible. but im sure id give you run for the money.

actually, i'm a grotesquely fat bastard and i'll sit on u if u don't watch it buster!
spider_knows
BSAA

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 10:07:50 PM »

ok go to sleep or ull get ur ass beat by ur mother

Rampage was here

Currently playing FFxiv
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 62

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 10:42:13 PM »

let them start, ramp gonna own his sorry ass
who r u again?
you forgot to mention that your scores are better
Actually, ive just never heard of you so I don't know why you're a part of this convo

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
youngdevil
salty bk
BSAA

♥ HP: 41

youngdevil24 youngdevil241
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 10:47:06 PM »

who r u again?
Actually, ive just never heard of you so I don't know why you're a part of this convo
He joined because he wanted to. He's part of the site and has that right

Xbox: youngdevil24
ultrasonic
HUNK

♥ HP: 13

Iceland Iceland

PS3/3DS(REtarded)

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 10:56:07 PM »

i wanted to go nuts and fight with somebody
thought we already started

the problem is that i don't want to be part of this community anymore, them users chastised me
why can't mods delete my acc? at least remove my nickname and ban me
i don't want to act like them motherfuckers leon heart and flame, i just fuckin asked for ban
otherwise i'll keep coming and fight random people till i feel i've redeemed myself
Damaja
Sidewinder
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

360 & PC

DashKiller90
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 10:56:26 PM »

who r u again?

would u feel the same if someone u never interacted with came in and made a smart comment about u? don't think so. he has the right, but it wasn't appropriate in his case.
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 12:02:59 AM »

Yo, we should plan a date (sometime in the summer), where EVERYONE should get online at the same time and we'll make a topic and just go nuts. Anything goes (fights, reunions etc) and it'll be the best topic in this sites history
Or y dont u plan a day to go outside for once in ur life, u know its summer after all
comming from the guy who has 2000 posts compaired to my 500. Obviously you've spent much more time on this site, as well as trying to hurt people's feelings over a game forum.

XBL: RE Synyster | PSN: Goosepantsthe2nd | GFWL: Synyster PC | Steam: Kingsynyster
Solo Sandwich
Ada Wong

♥ HP: 4

Netherlands Netherlands

PS3 PSN: Albert-W-anker

Dennis Kielholz weskerzombiewanker
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 04:55:47 AM »

i fuck with everybody i don't give a fuck
hey sonic if u going to fuck some1 u should tape ur 'wepon'and then use ducktape because most dudes on this form did pay to fck lol maybe u ll get some disease if u dont do it  Wink i dont fck anyone from here lol

Adapt, Overcome and Improvise

My dogs melee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTYw0W9ko

lol
spider_knows
BSAA

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 08:52:55 PM »

Yo, we should plan a date (sometime in the summer), where EVERYONE should get online at the same time and we'll make a topic and just go nuts. Anything goes (fights, reunions etc) and it'll be the best topic in this sites history
Or y dont u plan a day to go outside for once in ur life, u know its summer after all
comming from the guy who has 2000 posts compaired to my 500. Obviously you've spent much more time on this site, as well as trying to hurt people's feelings over a game forum.
Ive been to the forum since it started , its 21 st century, people carry iphones and access internet while beingOUTSIDE. U know if u left ur cave for once ud know its not stone age anymore, hence many post. Plus its poi tless to argue with u at this point, u always come up with least interesting things. Seariously... Coming from a guy this, coming from a guy that. Ur a loser . Just shut the fuck up already and never post again.

Rampage was here

Currently playing FFxiv
qweedow
biomercs psychologist
Jack Krauser

♥ HP: 14

Australia Australia

PS3

qweedow
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 02:20:17 AM »

:puke:ultrasonic
i will repay you x1000 for your ROTTENLY VULGAR OFFENSIVE, PSYCHOTIC & PERVERTED personal messages.
You wont get your wish to be banned, bcz i wont report u.
Your public humiliation will be granted. When u least expect it to.
 facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm

You have just been sent a personal message by AUTO-SPAMMER on Biohazard Mercenaries.
SouljA
Mercenaries OG
BSAA

♥ HP: 84

PS3 - PC

midniteassassin2
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 03:07:09 PM »

Sexy eyes!
Move across the floor got me wanting more, sexy eyes...(sexy eyes, sexy eyes)
Sexy eyes!
Getting down with you, I wanna move with you! Sexy eyes...

No more lonely nights for me, this is how it's gonna be!
Sexy eyes!

@ all

Mercs Scores: Here
Twitch.TV Channel: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 05:09:19 PM »

Ive been to the forum since it started , its 21 st century, people carry iphones and access internet while beingOUTSIDE. U know if u left ur cave for once ud know its not stone age anymore, hence many post. Plus its poi tless to argue with u at this point, u always come up with least interesting things. Seariously... Coming from a guy this, coming from a guy that. Ur a loser . Just shut the fuck up already and never post again.
Ok good, ur not interested in arguing with me, and im not interested in arguing with u. Its pointless. You will never just give up on the replies so this will be the last one for me. If u want to try and dissrespect me again, go ahead. None of your posts really matter cause theyre all the same

advoc8r
Say It Like Wesker!
BSAA

♥ HP: 33

PS3

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 08:00:48 PM »

You know what would be awesome ? There's a show on television about a Canadian cowboy who is a real life tracker. ManTracker is the name of it. The guy is very hard to beat, but if you can go approximately 36 kilometers in about 36 hours without you or your partner getting caught you win the episode. You and MM should sign up for it, and beat the ManTracker. Get all your supplies together, map out a strategy, use all the SERE tactics and be a winner IRL. Don't take it the wrong way, but if you are fit, know some orienteering, and have a working skill of the outdoors, you could win. I say go for it. I'll be pulling for you if you get on the show !

HAAH (say it like wesker)

I really need this game NOA! =P  - berserker-
Synyster
Best W.STARS Player
Albert Wesker

Canada Canada

360, PS3, PC

dSYNYSTERb
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 09:36:51 PM »

You know what would be awesome ? There's a show on television about a Canadian cowboy who is a real life tracker. ManTracker is the name of it. The guy is very hard to beat, but if you can go approximately 36 kilometers in about 36 hours without you or your partner getting caught you win the episode. You and MM should sign up for it, and beat the ManTracker. Get all your supplies together, map out a strategy, use all the SERE tactics and be a winner IRL. Don't take it the wrong way, but if you are fit, know some orienteering, and have a working skill of the outdoors, you could win. I say go for it. I'll be pulling for you if you get on the show !
I heard you were a socially awkward pilot that's sexually confused... Now I see why. I also heard you were like 30, why are you still here? Theres a show on TV called Jerry Springer where they deal with people having sex with their cousins.. I think I saw your parents on there once...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: