Biohazard Mercenaries
February 24, 2020, 09:25:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How is everyone liking RE6 Mercenaries?  (Read 45125 times)
0 Mercenaries and 2 Noobs are viewing this topic.
Brawnysilverfox
Fucking Imbecile
TYRANT

♥ HP: 241

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3

MrAxlrose1979
« Reply #315 on: November 04, 2012, 01:19:20 AM »

Sheva Business is for skilled players.
Wesker is for noobs.

I think it's safe to assume that your opinions here dont mean shit. You dont like re5 mercs ( presumably because you suck at it ), so you patronise those who do by labelling it as ''easy''.

Wesker is for noobs.....LOL
youngdevil
salty bk
BSAA

♥ HP: 41

United States United States

youngdevil24 youngdevil241
« Reply #316 on: November 04, 2012, 01:31:13 AM »

Chris BSAA is for noobs

Xbox: youngdevil24
KingHealer
Sheva Alomar

♥ HP: -5

Japan Japan

PS3

« Reply #317 on: November 04, 2012, 01:47:34 AM »

I have 700k scores on multiple stages in RE5 regular mercs.
spider_knows
BSAA

♥ HP: 64

PS4

spiderkn0ws
« Reply #318 on: November 04, 2012, 01:54:48 AM »

Overall I found RE6 to be hardest and RE4 second and RE5 to be easiest.
Objective facts.
RE5: 90% of the enemies are the EASIEST creatures in the entire game and this holds true in 5 stages out of 8 stages.
RE6: Only 30% of the enemies are the easiest creatures.
RE5: Easiest creatures have literally no threat and they are just standing there and not even trying to kill you.
RE6: Even easiest creatures are trying to kill you especially after 120 combos.
RE5: Even casual gamers rarely die.
RE6: Even top players often die.
RE5: Melee guarantees instant kills.
RE6: Melee does not guarantees instant kills.
RE5: You need not do boss delaying.
RE6: You need to do boss delaying.
RE5: You can get high scores without 150 combos.
RE6: You can not get high scores without 150 combos.

Only 1 single point where RE5 is harder is you have only 10 seconds to keep combos. But 150 combos is obviously easier in RE5 than RE6 because you can kill RE5 enemies instantly without contriving anything.

I add 1 more thing to the list.
RE5: You can get heals and magnum ammo when you do not have them
RE6: You can not get additional heals and magnum ammo.

1 more thing to add.
RE5: You will never be attacked during melee actions.
RE6: You can be attacked during melee actions.

LMAO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU????

RE5: 90% of the enemies are the EASIEST creatures in the entire game and this holds true in 5 stages out of 8 stages.
Right playing prison solo , surrounded by 6 fucking majini and a boss is the easiest thing to do. haha
RE6: Only 30% of the enemies are the easiest creatures.
i can counter every single thing throught the entire solo game , as proven by masuo0
RE5: Easiest creatures have literally no threat and they are just standing there and not even trying to kill you.
again, you have 3 seconds to react in a horde of lickers, who the fuck is the easiest creature? a bitch in pa game ? where after 3 years you learned that shes the cephalo, why noone mentioned this when re5 just got released. youre an idiot
RE6: Even easiest creatures are trying to kill you especially after 120 combos.
obviously you have never went past 120 enemies in re6, because in UC 80% ull die if your partner is not around helping you, or you dont know where to be at given time to prevent shit hitting the fan.
RE5: Even casual gamers rarely die.
Im sure id kick the fuck out of you before i even let you play one game with me on re5. 90% are noobs joining you. They either die on best runs, or they kill you. again youre an idiot with no experience at all
RE6: Even top players often die.
top players die because capcom decided to puta motherfucking secret boss on ur ass throught entire run, every major run with potential HS gets fucked by secret boss and secret boss only, in re5 if you died on WR run is because youre a fucking idiot and didnt heal yourself or u just let them rape you cuz youre not good enough
RE5: Melee guarantees instant kills.
why dont you tell that to chris players where they had to weaken motherfuckers before melee, yet the solo pa is held by chris player on PA. why cuz he was skilled enough not to use wesker where cobra was an instant kill. again youre a dumbfuck
RE6: Melee does not guarantees instant kills.
UC is almost the worst stage , put power counter on and i guarantee you 79.99% of enemies will die instantly.
RE5: You need not do boss delaying.
right because the time was the best skill factor merc can ever implemented. Show me you can copycat yaritaji pa solo of 805 with such a great time build. re6 everyone are building whatever time they want.
RE6: You need to do boss delaying.
because reunion was for fucking noobs like you, capcom took pity on people like you wanted more sales and they invented a mercenaries where casual player will get interested in playing. there you go.
RE5: You can get high scores without 150 combos.
yes thats because time was a factor, builing time was best skill show off ever implemented in merc, how many players achieved a run of 803 where ritalin was doing doubles every time he shot the head. youre a clueless dick thats trying to put re5 merc. you were kicked to many times off peoples lobbys im sure.
RE6: You can not get high scores without 150 combos.
then what can u get? i got a million with 149 combo on UC solo and that put me on 700th position on lb within a week.

[/quote]

I add 1 more thing to the list.
RE5: You can get heals and magnum ammo when you do not have them
wait what?? you did get herbs and spreys just like you get in re6, have you even played both modes?
magnum ammo was rare, 8-10 shots of regular ammo in re 6 equals to one magnum shot, and you get a regular ammo for almost every kill in re6. what a fucking shit
RE6: You can not get additional heals and magnum ammo.
again idiot alert, you get plenty of heals, masuo completed a solo run on uc with wr score without healing once. magnum ammo= 10 shots of regular ammo, you get shit load of those.
[/quote]

1 more thing to add.
RE5: You will never be attacked during melee actions.
you coulda get interrupted during dash,
RE6: You can be attacked during melee actions.
there you go fuck your HS because youre not far enough from the secret boss thats been on your ass for 120 kills. worst shit ever.
My man stfu n dont talk re5 down cuz alot of ppl here wont apreaciate it even if ur re6 fanboy

Rampage was here

PS4: spider_knows_
Currently playing FFxiv
MAYERS-92
Rebecca Chambers

♥ HP: 42

PS3

62BADMAN
« Reply #319 on: November 04, 2012, 02:59:58 AM »

well tbh i dont like RE6 to much button bashing for me -_- not fun at all. total waste of 47pound.

anyone ever wants to play RE5 message me lol
BlAcKJaCk19
TYRANT

♥ HP: 83

United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates

« Reply #320 on: November 04, 2012, 03:11:24 AM »

I have 700k scores on multiple stages in RE5 regular mercs.
If you were a proper resident evil mercs player, you'd specify if you're talking about solo or duo...if solo then that is great...if duo then i suggest you walk away as fast as you can, because you're going to get ripped into shreads amongst these people lol...run madafaka run spare your life. xD

Damaja
Sidewinder
BSAA

♥ HP: 24

360 & PC

DashKiller90
« Reply #321 on: November 04, 2012, 03:55:52 AM »

RE4: Luck required with ammo drops
RE5: Luck required with spawning
RE6: Luck required with enemy reactions
The future of RE6, the highest scores would plan every kill from 1-150, restarting if the enemies randomly fall down much like you would for a bullet kill in RE5. That's my experience testing things on Urban Chaos.

is there a pattern for how often they fall over? i swear, sometimes it isn't that bad but other times every last damn zombie trips over the air! lol it's so ridiculous. even if u wait for them to get up they'll fall over again... and again.
KingHealer
Sheva Alomar

Japan Japan

PS3

« Reply #322 on: November 04, 2012, 03:57:30 AM »

Solo is the only way to prove your own skill. In duo you can not prove your skill. I know some people who can get decent score only in duo and not in solo, such as Rampage.
Bloodynick83
Carlos Oliveira

Italy Italy

360-ps3

nikcry83
« Reply #323 on: November 04, 2012, 04:01:35 AM »

Rampage3RB

i've 2 top 15 world re4 mercs ,331k castle,203k village.two years ago..that was 100 times more challenging and hard than re5.

re5 I do not like..is shit random game for me  Yes
Anyway, two years ago I played once time pa duo and i got 966k ..very easy lol Not bad for someone who has never played duo :)
I also  some 600k/650k+ solo, but with the combo broken because of the random shit that was re5 lol
i've some good score reunion too,solo rebecca 800k pa,rebecca 1015k sd ..or Duo wr pa  excella -rebecca ! Big Smile
I almost 1200k on each stage RE6 mercs

re5 is the worst mercs I've ever played 100%..re5 duo also is not hard(wesker stars dash or shot in the leg is very very easy..enemies very very weak in comparison to his gun lol one shot lol), you only had to play with a very strong partner..and get 100% super score !

the most difficult mercs?

re4
re6
re5
the most random stressfull mercs?

re5 .it was only imprevebile, this was the only difficulty,was not a difficulty of game.

ps:Rampage you'd never be able to do my solo scores, never  Yes Yes
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 04:32:31 AM by Bloodynick83 » Logged

MAYERS-92
Rebecca Chambers

♥ HP: 42

PS3

62BADMAN
« Reply #324 on: November 04, 2012, 04:31:38 AM »

The future of RE6, the highest scores would plan every kill from 1-150, restarting if the enemies randomly fall down much like you would for a bullet kill in RE5. That's my experience testing things on Urban Chaos.

is there a pattern for how often they fall over? i swear, sometimes it isn't that bad but other times every last damn zombie trips over the air! lol it's so ridiculous. even if u wait for them to get up they'll fall over again... and again.
JK has got a point. i agree with the bullet kill/ falling over restart shit.  why settle with 5sec when you can get 10sec.? lol
Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

♥ HP: 22

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #325 on: November 04, 2012, 04:39:41 AM »

Actually I really start wondering if they are simply trying to pull off a bad troll  Wonder

As for RE6 - you'll hammer the buttons and wiggle the sticks

oh i changed my body to girl  Cool
Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

And thus superior mercenaries were born. <3

Cally is a stupid fag. ;(
JohnnyKevlar
Master of None
HUNK

♥ HP: 99

PS3

« Reply #326 on: November 04, 2012, 04:47:21 AM »

Completely random.
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #327 on: November 04, 2012, 05:36:01 AM »

Completely random.

Yup. Not all of the zombies are random, just most of them on Urban Chaos early on, and about 60% of them on Catacombs are random with that tripping BS.

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
BenRai2k
BRAVO

♥ HP: 102

PS3

GoldengirlsBen
« Reply #328 on: November 04, 2012, 08:05:44 AM »

RE6 mercs is much harder than RE5 mercs.
I do not know why Capcom made RE6 mercs so hard. I have 1300k scores in duo on multiple stages but still often die.
RE5 mercs was popular even for casual gamers because even casual gamers could enjoy it.
Now in RE6 mercs casual gamers can not even kill 150 enemies and can not get S rank or even A rank.
This time Capcom made the mercs too hard.
But I still found this mercs addictive.

I do kind of agree, but in Re5 casual people may have survived a round hey will probably have a bad score. In Re6 once you get past the initial difficulty and just aim for 150 combo, you'll have a generally high score, after a some skills have been unlocked to aid you. I remember getting my first duo points with a random and I asked if they played re5 or 6 mercs much an said no not really played any mercs before.

The point is, when one do just 150 combos and do not build time and boss delaying, he will get just 1 million points, and that figure is not considered a high score in RE6.
You should not compare the scores of different mercs mode.
For example, in RE4 just 300k is a very high score. You know how it does not make sense to say "i can get 300k in RE5 very easily therefore RE5 is much easier to get high scores than in RE4"
Each mercs mode has different score calculations and you can not compare the scores across different mercs modes.

I don't anyway, that is what i've said all along they shouldn't be directly compared.

But also, as soon as I see "Re5 mercs is easy" I simply challenge them people to do x2 Sheva BSAA and enjoy all the bullshit that comes with it. 6 in comparison with its quickshot/slide is simple.  It is easy to say "5 is easy" when you've used the strongest character to get an average "highscore".
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:16:11 AM by BenRai2k » Logged
Bloodynick83
Carlos Oliveira

Italy Italy

360-ps3

nikcry83
« Reply #329 on: November 04, 2012, 08:49:40 AM »

Benrai2k
no one ever said that re5 is easy,never..re5 is very hard in certain situations,even more with the characters weak!

I only said that RE6 is much more frustrating and difficult, I do not die in re5 almost never. I rebooted just because the run was bad or random bs..in RE6 is much easier to die because the enemies are harder and more resistant than the Majini were.
say they are different difficulty,yes..However, in some things I find RE6 a real pain in the ass!
the fact of going in a state of death is terrible, because you do not have hardly any chance to save,if you happen  this to 110/120 combo, is hell nerves! Wonder
the fact new that have discovered ,you have to maintain two bosses?? O_O I find inhumanly difficult! Cool
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:56:30 AM by Bloodynick83 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: