Biohazard Mercenaries
November 20, 2019, 04:14:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.004.702 AR  (Read 5211 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

United States United States

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 03:30:37 AM »

all of them in PS3
someone call " cindyelvis " score in PA - 1,319,456
Japanese player call "BADA_HARI_0" score in Village - 1,059,375
Japanese player call "Kinpi1234" score in MA - 1,182,494

^Those are glitch scores...

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
Chie_8
♥TioChii♥
BSAA

♥ HP: 0

Bahrain Bahrain

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 03:41:05 AM »

all of them in PS3

yap thats what i am thinking

youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/PhantomChie8 )
Just thankX a lot for everyone <3 for my special friends, partners, friends , others even the ones who hate me np i still love everyone <3
LOVE U ALL AFTER ALL n_n
Devil_Killer_JCS
Offical Dash Spammer
BSAA

♥ HP: 30

PS3 & 3DS

DevilKillerJCS
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 03:46:15 AM »

all of them in PS3

Anything that has a 1 million+ score and a less than 150 combo is a glitch score. It's pretty easy to spot, since most of those glitchers suck bad enough to lose the combo at low numbers (I'm talking about at 70 and below).

PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
3DS friend code: 4596-9592-6480 (retired from Mercs 3D)
Chie_8
♥TioChii♥
BSAA

Bahrain Bahrain

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 03:57:51 AM »

all of them in PS3

Anything that has a 1 million+ score and a less than 150 combo is a glitch score. It's pretty easy to spot, since most of those glitchers suck bad enough to lose the combo at low numbers (I'm talking about at 70 and below).
yeah
btw if u see that they have one million by using split-screen , so i have info about those cheaters :
one of the youtube members say that they standby there ps3 ( there are no such a thing call standby in ps3 ) so the time frozen but u can still kill zombies & the combo + the time will increase but u only have like 2 minutes after that the time will move again but also the increasing of time & combo will be Counting in the game .
its just like pausing the game then continuing it . ( i hate cheaters  >:( )

Just thankX a lot for everyone <3 for my special friends, partners, friends , others even the ones who hate me np i still love everyone <3
LOVE U ALL AFTER ALL n_n
JohnnyKevlar
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 04:28:18 AM »

all of them in PS3

yeah
btw if u see that they have one million by using split-screen , so i have info about those cheaters :
one of the youtube members say that they standby there ps3 ( there are no such a thing call standby in ps3 ) so the time frozen but u can still kill zombies & the combo + the time will increase but u only have like 2 minutes after that the time will move again but also the increasing of time & combo will be Counting in the game .
its just like pausing the game then continuing it . ( i hate cheaters  >:( )
People say a lot of things. There is no technique involved, if so they would be able to pull it off on all stages and not a bunch of random occurrences that happen once in a while by different people.
Chie_8
♥TioChii♥
BSAA

Bahrain Bahrain

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 04:40:18 AM »

all of them in PS3

yeah
People say a lot of things. There is no technique involved, if so they would be able to pull it off on all stages and not a bunch of random occurrences that happen once in a while by different people.
yeah u got a point , so its happens randomly .
i don't know if u saw who was N.1 in PA last two months but it was a Japanese player call " Chris_...... i don't remember the rest of his name " anyway his score has been deleted so maybe the PS3 company know that there is something wrong in his score & deleted him.

LOVE U ALL AFTER ALL n_n
JohnnyKevlar
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 04:51:25 AM »

all of them in PS3

yeah
i don't know if u saw who was N.1 in PA last two months but it was a Japanese player call " Chris_...... i don't remember the rest of his name " anyway his score has been deleted so maybe the PS3 company know that there is something wrong in his score & deleted him.
I talked to him before. What happened was the glitch happened in a game he joined and not splitscreen. He told capcom how the glitch works(he wouldn't tell me) and after months the score was taken off. The turkish guy said he used some special technique and that he was going to get #1 on PA, this is obviously bullshit because he failed to do so and it has been months.
Immortal_Neji
Frénçh Màfïà
BSAA

France France

PS3

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 04:57:23 AM »

so glitch scores are just a glitch ? its not cheating isnt it ? sorry if i misunderstand

" When we get back , i'm buying you two a round "

PS3 Trophies
Chie_8
♥TioChii♥
BSAA

Bahrain Bahrain

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 05:20:46 AM »

all of them in PS3

yeah
I talked to him before. What happened was the glitch happened in a game he joined and not splitscreen. He told capcom how the glitch works(he wouldn't tell me) and after months the score was taken off. The turkish guy said he used some special technique and that he was going to get #1 on PA, this is obviously bullshit because he failed to do so and it has been months.
He told capcom how the glitch works !!!! special technique ??
this is really weird

LOVE U ALL AFTER ALL n_n
NEXUS
Po$T-Kr@zY
Jill Valentine

♥ HP: -1

*360 / PS3*

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2009, 10:02:44 PM »

i wish they would have recorded the run. lol. That would have been great.

GamerTag: KangDemonX   PSN: Kangdemon

I ONLY PLAY PA
NEXUS
Po$T-Kr@zY
Jill Valentine

♥ HP: -1

*360 / PS3*

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 03:11:51 AM »

wait wtf? those guys that have over 1 million know how to glitch the game? i thought the glitch comes randomely and messes up the scores...

GamerTag: KangDemonX   PSN: Kangdemon

I ONLY PLAY PA
flyinhyphy
Master Beta
BSAA

♥ HP: 46

PS3

bigyellow100
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 03:52:07 AM »

There was a youtube video a while back explaining how you can glitch the score.  I don't know if it has been taken down.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 03:56:04 AM by flyinhyphy » Logged

"fly get the fuck away from the reaper.  its too dangerous."
-dru-urd
You don't get the point but oh well, idgaf anymore.
ar1k
trollin n smokin!
Albert Wesker

♥ HP: 25

PS3

ar1kkkk
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 03:53:39 AM »

Lame. :[

PSN: ar1k
LeatherfaceRE5
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2009, 07:56:49 AM »