Biohazard Mercenaries
March 29, 2020, 03:49:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is online but there are a lot of bugs i need to fix!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations of cheating  (Read 11474 times)
0 Mercenaries and 1 Noob are viewing this topic.
Ignacio_Vegan
Barry Burton

♥ HP: 2

Chile Chile

PS3

nachoaxm20
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2013, 02:00:49 PM »

Ray you're right there's someone that sent me a message calling me a hater or something, if I have a problem with this guy I can call him and tell me, HE GAVE ME A NUMBER!!! SHOULD I POST IT HERE?!? So there you can bother him at anytime and I can't call him 'cause i'm chilean so I can't call there from home :l

PS3 Gamer
PSN acc: Seb_Mercenary
Reunion and Mercenaries player
RAY-89x
Minuano
Sheva Alomar

Germany Germany

PS4

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2013, 02:22:59 PM »

Quote from: Ignacio_Vegan

HE GAVE ME A NUMBER!!!

Please ask, him/her, wether it's a sexy girl... i had the number too, but was too shy to ask... and then the roaming costs...  so i've deleted it. -_-
Or i do it now... do you look sexy!? If yes, give me your number again, & i'll forget the roaming costs & call you, babe. :)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 12:32:59 PM by RAY-89x » Logged

Out Of Murx.
warm69blue
BSAA

♥ HP: 107

Greece Greece

ps3

warm69blue
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2013, 05:45:02 AM »

oh but u can mke a video of playing normaly and prove at least u can achieve the basic requirements (150 combo and skills)
Greetings, I am PSN user KylieDog (for some reason this website has deleted the L in my name when registering).

Recently I have achieved scores on RE5 Mercenaries (Vanilla and Reunion) that have smashed some records, since then I have recieved a fair amont of 'hate' messages through PSN full of insults and claims I cheat or hack, some of the names I can see on this website, I'm not interested in naming and shaming but it is very childish and all I do is submit a grief report to Sony and block them, so just stop trying.

Aside from perhaps solo Public Assembly (vanilla) my scores aren't even much better than the next person, in fact on several maps I am not even in first place (even ignoring the clearly hacked scores in the millions and those with low combo).  What seems to bother people is my choice of character, Jill (mostly BSAA though Battlesuit was better for some maps).  I get such claims as "That score is impossible with Jill, I'm a mercs expert".  Well I do have a secret to my scores:

I recently found a new strategy, or ability/method if you prefer to call it that.

Using this new method outperforms a Wesker who isn't using it (but if play Wesker and use it he is still top tier because of Dash), I chose to use Jill as she is my favourite character.  If I wanted I could get a new highscore that beats all my existing ones by quite a lot (as I did for Public Assembly), but I decided to make my goal to just beat all existing scores (and as said, I didn't even do that on all maps).

I'm sure there are questions, and I can guess some, so I'll do a Q+A to save some time.

Q) What is this new method?
A) I'm not telling, I don't want my scores to be beat for as long as possible.

Q) Can you post a video proving your scores are real?
A) I have no recording equipment, the best I have is a digital camera that can record very short movie clips, but even if I did have good equipment making a video would show people the new method.

Q) Are any glitches used for this new method?
A) Only if you count something like quick-firing an RPG by switching from another weapon a glitch.

Q) Can anyone use this new method
A) Yes, they just have to discover it.

Q) Why are your Duo scores only one name, where is your partner?
A) All Duo scores were achieved in splitscreen by my boyfriend and I (some of the solo scores are his too), RE5 does not have the ability to log in a second account for player 2 on PS3, so only one name is uploaded to the leaderboards, however if you hold select on my score you can see the character my partner used.  I did everything in splitscreen so to not reveal the method, not risk my partners name being above me on leaderboards and because when try to play online only noobs like to play with people they do not know nowdays, Mercs isn't very social.

Q) How do we know you did not hack?
A) I honestly would not know how to, but aside from revealing the new method I cannot prove it.  However I will say this: 

I am smart, if I knew how to and wanted to hack a game to get top of a scoreboard I would do as much as possible to not draw attention to it, if I hacked I would just use Wesker because then nobody would question my scores, I'd hack an alt PSN account for Duo scores to make it look like I had an online partner.  I didn't do any of those things because I do not know how and I cannot do it. I'd be 1st place on all maps if I could do it too, and I'm not.

My scores are 100% legit and when my method is eventually discovered by someone else they will likely be beaten by a lot.  It will breathe new life into RE5 Mercs and for a good while you'll again see new highscores being made every day.

Until then I'll be number 1 on most maps, so stop hating and get working out my new method.

-KD

w8 and see
Cally-Man
TYRANT

♥ HP: 52

United Kingdom United Kingdom

XBOX 360 & PSP

CallyMan90
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2014, 05:25:45 PM »

We shall all worship our great lord KylieDog

Many dream to become as god-like as he is.

can cally create some mercs related content on this picture and i can send it to him over psn>?

Here's my attempt at a Kylie Dog Photoshop Ae.  Embarrassing

As a thanks for giving me the Admin powaaa!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:38:59 PM by Cally-Man » Logged

XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | RE5 spawn guide

Avatar is a six-pack in progress. :x

Red Hawk's handgun ammo: a Merc's best friend!
Chris x STARS
The Machine
BSAA

♥ HP: 22

Germany Germany

360 -screw the others-

ChrisxSTARS
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2014, 05:29:55 PM »

EDIT: Nevermind that, now it loaded.

oh i changed my body to girl  Cool
Wanna f*ck then?  Cool

oh yea lets f*ck  Heart

And thus superior mercenaries were born. <3

Cally is a stupid fag. ;(
kyzer-Bear
Bang Bang
Claire Redfield

♥ HP: 10

United Kingdom United Kingdom

PS3 & x box

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2014, 09:49:57 PM »

Yo if you're gonna make a load of alt accounts, to increase your scores further and knock people down the leaderboards, could you do me a favour?

Make one of them ''Brawnysilverfox'' and use BSAA Chris. Kthx
lmao

psn kyzer-Bear

PSN Gamercards
Weskaralhator
Chris Redfield

♥ HP: 0

Brazil Brazil

PS3

« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2014, 11:41:51 AM »

Kyliedog, my english is some poor, so i just have one thing to say for you...FUCK YOU. You call all people here kids...All right, i'm 29 years child that love challenges, but you are the sad alone kid that suffering bullying and decid shiting the play of another chidren...
You are a funcki'n shit cheater lier

I won't stop until be the first...
Saddler46
Leon Kennedy

♥ HP: 0

France France

« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2014, 03:51:05 AM »

oh but u can mke a video of playing normaly and prove at least u can achieve the basic requirements (150 combo and skills)
Greetings, I am PSN user KylieDog (for some reason this website has deleted the L in my name when registering).

Recently I have achieved scores on RE5 Mercenaries (Vanilla and Reunion) that have smashed some records, since then I have recieved a fair amont of 'hate' messages through PSN full of insults and claims I cheat or hack, some of the names I can see on this website, I'm not interested in naming and shaming but it is very childish and all I do is submit a grief report to Sony and block them, so just stop trying.

Aside from perhaps solo Public Assembly (vanilla) my scores aren't even much better than the next person, in fact on several maps I am not even in first place (even ignoring the clearly hacked scores in the millions and those with low combo).  What seems to bother people is my choice of character, Jill (mostly BSAA though Battlesuit was better for some maps).  I get such claims as "That score is impossible with Jill, I'm a mercs expert".  Well I do have a secret to my scores:

I recently found a new strategy, or ability/method if you prefer to call it that.

Using this new method outperforms a Wesker who isn't using it (but if play Wesker and use it he is still top tier because of Dash), I chose to use Jill as she is my favourite character.  If I wanted I could get a new highscore that beats all my existing ones by quite a lot (as I did for Public Assembly), but I decided to make my goal to just beat all existing scores (and as said, I didn't even do that on all maps).

I'm sure there are questions, and I can guess some, so I'll do a Q+A to save some time.

Q) What is this new method?
A) I'm not telling, I don't want my scores to be beat for as long as possible.

Q) Can you post a video proving your scores are real?
A) I have no recording equipment, the best I have is a digital camera that can record very short movie clips, but even if I did have good equipment making a video would show people the new method.

Q) Are any glitches used for this new method?
A) Only if you count something like quick-firing an RPG by switching from another weapon a glitch.

Q) Can anyone use this new method
A) Yes, they just have to discover it.

Q) Why are your Duo scores only one name, where is your partner?
A) All Duo scores were achieved in splitscreen by my boyfriend and I (some of the solo scores are his too), RE5 does not have the ability to log in a second account for player 2 on PS3, so only one name is uploaded to the leaderboards, however if you hold select on my score you can see the character my partner used.  I did everything in splitscreen so to not reveal the method, not risk my partners name being above me on leaderboards and because when try to play online only noobs like to play with people they do not know nowdays, Mercs isn't very social.

Q) How do we know you did not hack?
A) I honestly would not know how to, but aside from revealing the new method I cannot prove it.  However I will say this: 

I am smart, if I knew how to and wanted to hack a game to get top of a scoreboard I would do as much as possible to not draw attention to it, if I hacked I would just use Wesker because then nobody would question my scores, I'd hack an alt PSN account for Duo scores to make it look like I had an online partner.  I didn't do any of those things because I do not know how and I cannot do it. I'd be 1st place on all maps if I could do it too, and I'm not.

My scores are 100% legit and when my method is eventually discovered by someone else they will likely be beaten by a lot.  It will breathe new life into RE5 Mercs and for a good while you'll again see new highscores being made every day.

Until then I'll be number 1 on most maps, so stop hating and get working out my new method.

-KD

I would just like to comment on all this story,

You say that your score is true, but when that did look at your score duo, who are your partners and how it makes you that it that only YOU are ONLY all top ranking ... Stop lying nobody can jill can probably never be able to break records Wesker or Chris maybe one day on PC but no one can make such score on PS3, so imagine what you say is true prove it in a spanking video but why keep a good lie (-_-') facepalm Wonder
Bocaj1010
Ada Wong

♥ HP: -2

United States United States

bocaj1010
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2014, 04:13:16 PM »

I don't even know the story behind this, but I can assure you this person is %100 bull shitting.
Ignacio_Vegan
Barry Burton

Chile Chile

PS3

nachoaxm20
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2014, 05:45:38 PM »

I don't even know the story behind this, but I can assure you this person is %100 bull shitting.

This boy (or girl, dunno, read first pages) says that he played since 2010 (re5's release date) and he played mercs. 4 years later he used his PSN to update his 'amazing scores'. I play mercs since 2012 and near 2013 I saw his scores in Top LB. Then people started calling him cheater because he's unknown and he plays split-screen with his girlfriend (or boyfriend) and got all these scores. He says that he discovered a new method to get big scores. Then the story continues as he call us children as he looks like a cheater.

Guess what, this guy has 933k on PA solo with Jill! On ps3!

PS3 Gamer
PSN acc: Seb_Mercenary
Reunion and Mercenaries player
Bocaj1010
Ada Wong

♥ HP: -2

United States United States

bocaj1010
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2014, 09:49:35 PM »

All Duo scores were achieved in splitscreen by my boyfriend and I
>implying that you have a boyfriend
>implying that you aren't a neckbeard
>150 combos all stages
>700k EF with battlesuit jill
>5k-10k over most legit scores, lolsorandom 933k on PA solo
>Sheva Tribal on Prison
>implying split screen framerate is suitable for high level mercs play
>whole topic defending yourself against accusations, without using actual mercs discussion
>beat re5 the week it came out, randomly discovers technique with no mercs progression four years later
>implying trophy whores are capable of mercs world records
>quick fire trick that everyone knows is the least amount of knowledge displayed
>Joined: Apr 08, 2013
Anyone want to try to beat the 978k on mines? This makes me want to play again.
Mercs isn't very social.
Huh? If you actually tried to meet other mercs players in the past four years, instead of uploading a bunch of save edited sores, you would see that this isn't the case.
es as they were until my method was discovered.  Now I think when I get bored I'll just use several alt PSN accounts and knock you down the leaderboards even more.
Oh no! Mah leaderboards! The save editor mercs technique is so deep, how can I compete?

This pretty much explains why the person is completely bullshitting. Especially because the person doesn't talk how an experience player would. And no player can get good at the game by playing solely with one person split screen.

Additional Post Merged: April 14, 2014, 10:05:15 PM
Okay, I just read the whole thing and didn't realize this shit was settled already.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:05:15 PM by Bocaj1010 » Logged
ultrasonic
HUNK

♥ HP: 13

Iceland Iceland

PS3/3DS(REtarded)

« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2014, 08:43:13 PM »

this thread is diamonds, i just saw some of his scores
lel i can't believe this cheeky cunt came in here and started spouting this fuckin' bullshit around

i'm sure it's just save editing, i remember i did an offline test on xbox 3 years ago and it seems people found the way to do this on ps3
the only cool thing about save editing was playing as wesker vs wesker in story mode
who knows how many fake scores are actually out there

some people aren't dumb enough to put fucking millions in there, they could just edit their scores to be top 50 players

the leaderboards are worthless at this point, except for well known skilled players like masuo0, Yaritaiji, nalioJH, Jill BSAA and myself

very good score good game :) me jyllredfield86
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: